Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242749 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/394867-dpr-paid-%E2%82%A68-billion-salary-upfront-in-january.html

This is the exact reason you are clueless and ignorant. You now open your mouth and say your wife works in dpr. A place where the director earns 70m annually. I detest young men spilling ignorance with so much confidence on a public forum

I laugh in Swahili... The guy in question is doing another parole you are not aware. The ND take-home in DPR as at today is N76,526.48k while their gross pay is N91,216.42k. The only people that got extra money unless you are in Retail Outlet Monitoring (ROM) where there is parole in deport or the guy in question is doing parole in on-stream or off-stream[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2020
@Senatorjchris i want to use this opportunity to ask forgiveness in case you feel insulted with the way I talk to you I was just out of anger and to other people that feel let down or insulted by what I posted here please forgive I only corrected some misinformation here please I don't wish to let anyone down or let down other people's hustle please make una forgive and forget.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2020
hpymoment:

Now i know the reason my senator never responded to my messages since January 16th of this year till now after he told me to get back to him for a recommendation if i know any genuine recruiting firms. I innocently sent to him the ongoing feds recruiting and he never responded till this day cheesy cheesy

Now i now it's because they are selling it 4.5m and i don't even have a 100k. cry cry

It's only God that's holding my breath cos if it were to be a human, I would have died.

Modified: The person that gave me his number is from his hometown and is jobless too, I wonder what i was trying to prove even though he told me that the man wouldn't help out. My small airtime i wasted texting him just dey pain me.

chief you will continue knocking till God go bless you or you will be calling his number till God go answer our prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2020
This comment has increased my respect for you. Not everyone is this mature in resolving issues during conversations. May you attain greater heights. kiss wink
Nwanyiogwashi:
@Senatorjchris i want to use this opportunity to ask forgiveness in case you feel insulted with the way I talk to you I was just out of anger and to other people that feel let down or insulted by what I posted here please forgive I only corrected some misinformation here please I don't wish to let anyone down or let down other people's hustle please make una forgive and forget.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2020
I obviously don't see the need for the confrontation, insults and spout. We need to be understand that there are different personalities on this platform, just as it is on every public platform and the need to coexist, it may be almost impossible to avoid disagreement once in a while but it can be well managed between or perhaps among the parties involved, often time it always emanates from a very derogatory statement in an attempt to correct or prove a party wrong based on information shared, it can be handled better, you can expose the error/lie and still be polite concurrently. Also, if someone throws mud at you know you live in gold house, you don't need to drag the mud with him or her, it is not an act of cowardice but maturity. Las las, we can't absolutely control what people put down here but we can control how we collectively respond to it. Ire o

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020
NekkyCee:
This comment has increased my respect for you. Not everyone is this mature in resolving issues during conversations. May you attain greater heights. kiss wink
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2020
NekkyCee:
This comment has increased my respect for you. May you attain greater heights. kiss wink
Sometimes anger can make say so many things well all the same thank you and Amen too

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2020
ademmy102:

CBN work is just like ministry work now only that their salary is a little bit higher in terms of allowance.

All those that got appointment with FIRS from November last year till date knows that you are going for marketing job because you will be place on target to go out to collect duties and if you fail consistently to meet up with the target you will be sacked.

DPR have been outsourced to a firm to handle their activities and their old staff has been retrenched by January this year once you are up to 25years in service they gave them compulsory retirement. Their account department no longer functioning being handle now by the firm controlling it. There is nothing like allowance you are only entitled to your salary

The reason for all this explanation is for you to know what is going on in an agency before you buy the slot. Those agent won't tell you until you enter you see your self
this is serious
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
The way you are sounding so confident as if you are the head of Finance at the department is laughable. I'm not privy to whatever the amount is and he's even from a poor family so the possibility of him getting help from family is out of the question. His fortunes only changed for the better after securing the job(not hearsay) and there's no way you're convincing me he is balling this hard with an annual income of under 1million naira and forget the issue of side hustle sef.

Before you start throwing figures you don't have any idea about, take a look at this article by premium times about upfront payments in DPR or you have figures to counter this also?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/394867-dpr-paid-%E2%82%A68-billion-salary-upfront-in-january.html

ademmy102:

I laugh in Swahili... The guy in question is doing another parole you are not aware. The ND take-home in DPR as at today is N76,526.48k while their gross pay is N91,216.42k. The only people that got extra money unless you are in Retail Outlet Monitoring (ROM) where there is parole in deport or the guy in question is doing parole in on-stream or off-stream

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=real1000 post=92027296][/quote] Real 1000, how far..... Are you in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
real1000:
see there are jobs in this country if we plan our protest well believe me we can't come back without a job.
Real1000, hwfa, are you in Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

That's the spirit. You do well maam. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2020
I want to know if they have called those that applied months ago for interview. I know someone who applied before corona.
CBNwords:

Not a lie ssha, in that NIRSAL, even Buhari's grandson ( though from his wife side) and immediate past EFCC DG's son and many top senators daughter works there... The atmosphere there is richly o, see cars, not to talk of ncc, them just park these big paying offices for that Aguiyi Ironsi axis ooo. Hmmm, God no go shame us sha. Any how any how, i sha know say my pepper go soon rest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
awele186:
I'm telling you what i know. If you don't know ask. Are you not the same person that kept arguing that efcc is still 160k when it's been increased to 400k. My friend if you don't know ask. I just watched you spill lies earlier saying they stopped all allowances for dpr. Always confirm information before you talk here.

Who told you their upfront is up to that don't be deceived by what people sald.

exactly sir.. i know someone very closed to me that work in dpr. and early this year he recieved his anual upront of 9m..so dpr is a very good place to work.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You have shown great character by this act. More grace and wins in your life's journey. Ndoh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pes2019: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2020
awele186:
Lol just stop posting lies young man okay. I would stop giving you attention because it's obvious we not mates. You were asking for the meaning of EH in a dpr thread when your wife supposedly works there. We ain't mates please .

Bro u for work at DSS as detecthief (okon language)

House!!! Pls Where can I submit cv in Lagos, man is a fresher in Lag, if you need someone to go together, holla me also.

Any info on NIS or Custom, waiting for their next move.

Even if nĂ¡ 50k job, link me up in Lagos thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2020
mercygrey177:
I want to know if they have called those that applied months ago for interview. I know someone who applied before corona.

Lols, grin you wan turn monitoring agent for that "someone"? grin ... Nairalanders, abeg we no go kill una if una come out straight biko.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Babe Do you know that there are many government jobs that pay more than CBN and nimasa even with good upfront? Have you heard of NIRSAL? Do you know that they pay more than CBN even CBN governor's daughter is working there ,do you know that NCC pay more than CBN? CBN pay well and the working condition is good but is not what I expected after going through this thread.
I went to NIRSAL mfb office at wuse 2 on the 16th July, the HR told me they don't accept CVs... funny enough, she wouldn't even tell me on d recruitment process, not even website.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
any idea how much nnpc or ncdmb pay? the range...
ademmy102:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
emeritus007:

Abeg look my side, reason me.
I've been to NCC over 4 times now. Infact, due to my pressure at the entrance they showed me recommendations from senators and that's the only thing they accept. But I'm hellbent on dropping my cv on EVC's table. Can you do that for me?
Does the DHL Delivery work out things concerning submission of credentials and CVs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
ocpaschal:
I went to NIRSAL mfb office at wuse 2 on the 16th July, the HR told me they don't accept CVs... funny enough, she wouldn't even tell me on d recruitment process, not even website.

If you have long legs like the palm tree, you can ask again, probably then, she go answer you well grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2020
CBNwords:

Lols, grin you wan turn monitoring agent for that "someone"? grin ... Nairalanders, abeg we no go kill una if una come out straight biko.
lol u don't understand the info is for my brother the one I'm concerned about is FMBN. angry grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
mercygrey177:
lol u don't understand the info is for my brother the one I'm concerned about is FMBN. angry grin
Oh, now I see. No mind me joor, lols.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
ocpaschal:
Does the DHL Delivery work out things concerning submission of credentials and CVs?
Don't waste your money.
DHL will drop your package with these same people bouncing applicants back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sulex05(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day everyone, May God Almighty answer all our silent prayers. please is there any news about NSCDC last year recruitment?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Meanwhile anybody that has any strong connect that can help me push for apl with dpr will be highly appreciated.

I made it to the interview in 2017 and that was about how far the process went for most of us without connect. But word on the streets lately is that if you made it to the interview and you have strong connect to help you push, apl will fall on you and my HOR member has been inaccessible.

Just putting it out there in case there's somebody that knows somebody, that knows somebody that can be of any help. You never know right?
Wishing everyone the best in this job hunt struggle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2020
ocpaschal:
Go to there headquarters is very close to NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
ademmy102:

I need not to ague with you on EFCC because you talk on what they told you not that you have been there. I served in EFCC office years back and I know how things being done based on relationship.

As DPR, my wife works in DPR account department precisely not until last year November that they were told that account Will now be handle by PPPRA and they would be move to customer service. They have even changed their platform on system used in office.

My cousin works with EFCC, started January last year and earns around 450k. This is not an arguement please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
kachii77:
any idea how much nnpc or ncdmb pay? the range...

No idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyajelili(f), danqujigy(m), AbdulAnaba(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.