Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230944 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
I was at FIRS this week to submit my CV. The gatemen didn't even allow me in. They said I must contact someone inside before I can go in. Na so shame just catch me

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
They have started inviting people for induction via SMS today thats those that have done documentation but its going to be in batches.fresh Appoinemt.letters coming out again after sallah
matman34:
I was at FIRS this week to submit my CV. The gatemen didn't even allow me in. They said I must contact someone inside before I can go in. Na so shame just catch me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
sahjury:
They have started inviting people for induction via SMS today thats those that have done documentation but its going to be in batches.fresh Appoinemt.letters coming out again after sallah
The problem is how I can successfully submit my CV. Please help if you can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2020
How do I submit my CV too? I need help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ephraim4realm(m): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2020
I need pppra job slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2020
ELAGAIE:

Pls any idea how much FIRS pay upfront allowance and any other allowances?
I know someone after training they paid him about 7m . That was about 2years ago. But I'm not sure this time around because it seems you guys are many.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:39am On Jul 31, 2020
matman34:
You should have negotiated your way in, the Nigerian way.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ELAGAIE(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2020
kkkp:
I know someone after training they paid him about 7m . That was about 2years ago. But I'm not sure this time around because it seems you guys are many.
Some are saying FIRS doesn't pay upfront allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
sahjury:
All these people they are employing, when will they resume work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 31, 2020
kkkp:
You should have negotiated your way in, the Nigerian way.
It's not by entering. Will your CV be acknowledged or throw into the trash can?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2020

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Make peson do happy sallah with a slot or connect grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2020
danqujigy:
Send ppm

Bro, do you have Hon. Timipre sylva or Sen. Degi Biobarakumo Number?
If you do have, please PM to me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2020

Are you sure because this year people are very small compared to last two yr..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Barka da Sallah..

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Please who has FIRS DG's contact? I don't mind paying actually.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
ELAGAIE:

Some are saying FIRS doesn't pay upfront allowance
That's y I said 2 years ago. I don't know this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
gr8femfred:

Are you sure because this year people are very small compared to last two yr..
No. I think this year people are more. I don't even know how the posting will be cuz they keep issuing APL like admission letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2020
danqujigy:
Send pm

Boss, i sent you a pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2020
kkkp:
No. I think this year people are more. I don't even know how the posting will be cuz they keep issuing APL like admission letter
And you forgot that firs has not done any open recruitment for long now? And have many new breaches now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2020
My heart rejoices wt you today as you faithfully celebrate Eid-el-Kabir. May Allah abide and provide all your needs now and forever.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
And you forgot that firs has not done any open recruitment for long now? And have many new breaches now.
they did last year when Fowler's tenure was about to end
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
kkkp:
they did last year when Fowler's tenure was about to end
I doubt if they did open recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims on this thread. May this season bring us our dream APL grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Amen
Ourown:
Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims on this thread. May this season bring us our dream APL grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misterdhee1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Misterdhee1:
Please who has FIRS DG's contact? I don't mind paying actually.

Please anyone who can help should signify
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I doubt if they did open recruitment
is it not the same FIRS that employed about 1250 early last year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
danqujigy:
Send ppm

Hi, pls I need a contact from you. I've sent you a pm, tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
kkkp:
is it not the same FIRS that employed about 1250 early last year
FIRS is trying then..because many agency don't employ like that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak house
Please, do NPA pay upfront? If yes, it's around what region?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, emmynet007(m), bowen2018, GogMal, usydre(m), Swagsultan1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.