Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247994 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Why not .
Generaloluseye:

Can anyone of them get me a CBN job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Generaloluseye:

you can work both in cbn and nnpc with their connection.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please who know any Government Parastatals that is currently recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Prudent5217:
Please who know any Government Parastatals that is currently recruiting
They all recruit every month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nafisu: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Generaloluseye:

sure, anyone heading committee on Finance or Banking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2019
gambus007:
for MDA there are A,B,C. starting with C which is grade level 08 that is ministries is 48 to 56 without allowance.some ministries proffisional include allowance to dia salary like INFOMATION GET XTRA 10K while adminstrative officers go home with 52 or more.para-militry like civil defence,frsc,prison service etc for degree is 125k flat.customs service is not up to 100k is like 80k plus but dey pay them some amount at the end of the year which falls the same to others thats for conpass 08.firs,nema are scale B the same with para-militr but parastal wil add small amount.nnpc,dpr,npa they generate huge revence are scale A.enginers get better salary than admin.officer.in summary salary are all the same,its jst the allowance.basic salary for all civil servants is not up to 30k.pardon my mistakes am using fone to type

Boss, any idea about the monthly take home of any or all of these 6 plus annual housing allowance:

1.)Ncc
2.)Npa
3.)Nimasa
4.)Firs
5.)Amcon
6.)Dpr
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SirJuno: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please house, does anyone know the salary scale of Nigerian Hydrological service agency (NIHSA)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hwy9: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please, can anyone assist with info on the remuneration package for employees of Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
WAEC AR II, whats the pay package like...anyone pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please what is total package for entry level 8 step 2 of Federal ministry of works , with all the allowances?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okwu4God: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please, someone should help me with any parasatals or agencies or MDA who is currently doing replacement..Please I need to know..its urgent...Someone wants to help me with it...help a brother..All I need is for you to inform me and leave the rest for me..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello. I sent you a DM.
Okwu4God:
Please, someone should help me with any parasatals or agencies or MDA who is currently doing replacement..Please I need to know..its urgent...Someone wants to help me with it...help a brother..All I need is for you to inform me and leave the rest for me..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hello. I sent you a DM.
Why the DM, others may also require the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi Modash! I have questions too.
modash:

Why the DM, others may also require the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Joekaynews:

Ok bro/sis. Mine was late October or say early November last year. But I believe your contact is giving you update, right? Anyway, may be you should DM me so we could talk better via mail
good evening my sis/bro, please, I want to talk to you too, please!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hi Modash! I have questions too.

You can ask your questions in public now. Somebody else might have your answer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrukk:
Infact am still worried till this day, bcoz we spoke so well and my hope was so high but all of a sudden he refused picking calls. This life is not hard if you wish to help and later on things turns out otherwise you should let the people you've discussed with know we all understand the situation of the country. I just hope if he can still help he should for God's sake. I pray and hope that our own testimony too is on the way my brother.
good evening sir, please I'll remain indebted if I can be a recipient of you help sir, thanks and God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrukk:
Infact am still worried till this day, bcoz we spoke so well and my hope was so high but all of a sudden he refused picking calls. This life is not hard if you wish to help and later on things turns out otherwise you should let the people you've discussed with know we all understand the situation of the country. I just hope if he can still help he should for God's sake. I pray and hope that our own testimony too is on the way my brother.
good evening sir, please I'll remain indebted if I can be a recipient of you help sir, thanks and God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
daben1:
good evening sir, please I'll remain indebted if I can be a recipient of you help sir, thanks and God bless
Bro,me self they find work o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Okay. Please do you know anyone closely or indirectly related to Abba Kyari?
modash:

You can ask your questions in public now. Somebody else might have your answer

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrukk:
God will help us all, please, if there's any recruitment, be it underground or "opened one", don't forget to quote me please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mrukk:
thanks for not keeping mute, I appreciate your response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
NekkyCee:
Okay. Please do you know anyone closely or indirectly related to Abba Kyari?

Unfortunately not sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SirJuno: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jonakez:
PLEASE ANY IDEA OF WHAT GL10 STEP 3 ~NIMET~ RECEIVES??
Are you an M.Sc holder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Do they include a cover letter when applying for a federal government job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
You only include your 'sponsor' letter. wink
daben1:
Do they include a cover letter when applying for a federal government job?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Babagy823:
You only include your 'sponsor' letter. wink
lmao, that's God!
Thanks for the response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joekaynews(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
daben1:
good evening my sis/bro, please, I want to talk to you too, please!

Ok. I await your talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hey Guys! I heard FCDA is recruiting. Don't know if this info is 100% accurate but there's no harm in trying. Abuja people in the house, please let me see your hands up. smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hey Guys! I heard FCDA is recruiting. Don't know if this info is 100% accurate but there's no harm in trying. Abuja people in the house, please let me see your hands up. smiley
my hand's up, where's their office please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.