Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252173 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Joekaynews:

Ok. I await your talk.
I'm seriously looking for a job, is there any way you can help a brother? please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please has anyone been in touch or heard from sole26? I have been communicating with him for sometime, and then all of a sudden he cannot be reached. His lines aren't going through, he isn't answering his mails; he went completely missing in action.

I hope you're safe sole26? This is completely scary. Just like that?

Anyone in communication with him or know how I can reach him should please help out.. PM me. Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning all,

Please, I'm in desperate need of a job (government or private).

I have a B.Sc in Biochemistry (Strong 2.1). As well as M. Sc in Biochemistry.

Please, help a brother in dire need. God bless you.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nipost 220k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
When did nipost increase salary?
]Nipost 220k[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
awele186:
When did nipost increase salary?
]Nipost 220k

Since 2016.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Not bad? Is this for level 8?

Since 2016.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please someone help me with a job. Just resigned from a job that they have not paid me salary since last Dec. I live in Port Harcourt but can work in SE,SS or any where close.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked don't know they pay this much.
Midex88:
Nipost 220k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Midex88:
Nipost 220k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
what about SMEDAN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
What doess nnra pay please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
loveify:
Please has anyone been in touch or heard from sole26? I have been communicating with him for sometime, and then all of a sudden he cannot be reached. His lines aren't going through, he isn't answering his mails; he went completely missing in action.

Anyone in communication with him or know how I can reach him should please help out.. PM me. Thank you..
He once treated me like that too sister.In fact it was towards the beginning of this year. My hope was high then but all of a sudden he stopped picking calls and when I used another number he will pick and promise to call but will not. When I complained here another guy said he did same to him. Sister just put your trust in God alone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
loveify:

He once treated me like that too sister.In fact it was towards the beginning of this year. My hope was high then but all of a sudden he stopped picking calls and when I used another number he will pick and promise to call but will not. When I complained here another guy said he did same to him. Sister just put your trust in God alone. You can check my post to see our conversation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
NIPOST DOES PAY 220K I HAVE A GUY THAT WORKS THERE........
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
I MEAN NIPOST DOES NOT PAY 220K I HAVE A GUY THAT WORKS THERE........

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Midex88:
Nipost 220k
I'm really tempted to insult you but I will hold myself because;

- You may be truely ignorant about NIPOST.

- You have relied on hearsay(s).

- You may not have an intention of mischief when posting this.

But let me CATEGORICALLY state that level 08/2 in Nipost takes home 49,800. Now that is for entry level BSc holders. I have my cousin's payslip for JULY 2019.

NIPOST is one of the most poorly remunerated parastatals with poor staff welfare and poor working environment. Please be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Midex88:

Since 2016.
You are one of the reasons people should not take everything they read on the internet hook, line and sinker. How do you lie so conveniently?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2019
CAC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Estheraosho(f): 3:36am On Sep 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5397316/became-diamond-2-2-months#81900726

Longrich is the only wonderful opportunity that pays you on a weekly basis. Click on the link above to know how it changed my life.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sidmac: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Good day I am an Architect with vast experience in building Design and construction. l need a job kindly contact me on 08136259089
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Midex88:
Nipost 220k
Which of the nipost sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2019
EngrBriggs:

But let me CATEGORICALLY state that level 08/2 in Nipost takes home 49,800. Now that is for entry level BSc holders. I have my cousin's payslip for JULY 2019.

NIPOST is one of the most poorly remunerated parastatals with poor staff welfare and poor working environment. Please be guided.
I'm glad u took ur time to explain to him, because d 220k thing tire me.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
EngrBriggs:

I wanted commenting earlier on but e weak my body.
I saw their appointment letters flying April/may . All these CONPSS salary structure sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
id4sho:

I wanted commenting earlier on but e weak my body.
I saw their appointment letters flying April/may . All these CONPSS salary structure sef
CONPSS is the worst thing that can ever happen to any graduate. Level 15 officers (Assistant Directors) who have spent more than 25 years in service still earn below N200,000 monthly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
frank417:
CAC?
Self funded and highly remunerated agency. Have an opportunity? Take it without looking back.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
EngrBriggs:
CONPSS is the worst thing that can ever happen to any graduate. Level 15 officers (Assistant Directors) who have spent more than 25 years in service still earn below N200,000 monthly.
That's why corruption in Ministries and extra ministerial departments no be here . That's why am really intensifying ma efforts to japaa to another job

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
id4sho:

That's why corruption in Ministries and extra ministerial departments no be here . That's why am really intensifying ma efforts to japaa to another job
PM me please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mrukk:
He once treated me like that too sister.In fact it was towards the beginning of this year. My hope was high then but all of a sudden he stopped picking calls and when I used another number he will pick and promise to call but will not. When I complained here another guy said he did same to him. Sister just put your trust in God alone. You can check my post to see our conversation
My sister I just went over your post and I have seen what he did to you.
I don't want to start going into details of so many things.

Hmm.. sole26 you treat people this way and you still feel very okay? How do you even sleep at night, raising people's hope so high and then turn around to dash their hope to pieces. The right thing to always do is to inform them if things turn out differently and not running into hiding.. it makes you look suspicious.

Here I was thinking something bad had happened to you, like I was really scared o.. You try well well sole26.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
loveify:
My sister I just went over your post and I have seen what he did to you.
I don't want to start going into details of so many things.

Hmm.. sole26 you treat people this way and you still feel very okay? How do you even sleep at night, raising people's hope so high and then turn around to dash their hope to pieces. The right thing to always do is to inform them if things turn out differently and not running into hiding.. Solomon it makes you look suspicious.

Here I was thinking something bad had happened to you, like I was really scared o.. You try well well sole26.
in fact my sister unemployment dey make person see a lot. I believe our own time is near jare.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mrukk:
in fact my sister unemployment dey make person see a lot. I believe our own time is near jare.
As in ehn, no be small thing.

God will surely do it for us.. Amen

I hail you well well. You really shocked me shaaa.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
please, does anybody know about NIHSA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Isek2, ParamilitaryII, Omana and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.