Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6274376 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
2el:
Oga TammyAnybody

its like you are working with Nigeria Salary and Wages Income Commission or Ministry of Labour and Productivity cheesy

this one wey u sabi most agency salary for head grin

Like i said earlier, i am looking for Senator/Honourable or Aso Villa connection.

Everyone wants something good shocked

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Any upfront please?

170k for Admin & management and 220k for professional[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
awele186:
Any upfront please?

170k for Admin & management and 220k for professional

I can't say
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please does anyone knows how much BOI (bank of industry) pays for fresh graduate it's very urgent please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
What if NIHSA please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gartol:
Please does anyone knows how much BOI (bank of industry) pays for fresh graduate it's very urgent please
bro, anything? Can I get your email?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gartol:

Check previous page
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
daben1:
bro, anything? Can I get your email?
lol, do you know anything about their salary structure?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gartol(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Check previous page
alright thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dadadoc: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
burantashii:
Who knows much these agencies pays for entry level
ny

You have EXCELLENT TASTE,me like it...Hope it works out for you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
TammyAnybody:

No idea but as a research institution, they should pay above 100k
Not exactly sire, as I'm in a research agency. u're doing a great job here though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Olumyyde:

Not exactly sire, as I'm in a research agency. u're doing a great job here though.

I said no idea, my assumption was based on what an institute in Zaria pays.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thebest1210(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good day everyone,

Please, I'm in need of a job in any relevant agency or commission.
Graduate of Biochemistry (B.Sc. Strong 2.1).
M. Sc in Biochemistry.

Pls help a brother in desperate need.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
awele186:
How much does nnra pay boss

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)
You must have made a mistake on Petroleum equalization fund management board
entry level salary there is not up to the half of what you mentioned (450k )

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
True but seems they have a big yearly upfront

You must have made a mistake on Petroleum equalization fund management board
entry level salary there is not up to the half of what you mentioned (450k )[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by goodwalima1985(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
TammyAnybody:

You try for compiling most of all the A-list agency in Nigeria, i will help you with starting payment of some the agency, connect me with your Senator, heard they have assigned them to committee and were inaugurated yesterday

Debt Management Office (250k plus performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation ( 240k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M+)

Development Bank of Nigeria (350k + performance annual allowance of about 2M+)

Bank of Industry (300k + performance annual allowance of about 1.7M)

Nigeria Export-Import Bank (220k + performance annual allowance of about 1.8M)

Nigeria Communication Commission (300k)

Corporate Affairs Commission (160k)

Pension Commission (180k)

National Insurance Commission (200k)

Central Bank of Nigeria 180,000 (N140,000 Basic salary + N40,000 Feeding) annual bonus of N1.8M

Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (200k)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (300k)

Nigeria Port Authority (180k)

Security and Exchange Commission (280k)

National Information Technology Development Agency (180k)

National Assembly Service Commission (105k + annual allowance of 500k)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (240k + annual allowance of N2.2Million)

National Centre for Disease Control (280k)

Nigeria Bulk Electricity Traders (400k)

Nigeria Inland Water-Way Authority (200k)

Nigeria Maritime and Safety Agency (180k)

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (220k)

Petroleum Equalisation Board (450k)

Rural Electrification Agency (280k)

kindly help me with the salary of HND holder in Office of the Accountant General OF the Federation.
i will be glad you did.

And may god bless you for a job well done.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by goodwalima1985(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kindly help with a hint of how much a fresh graduate earns working in the office of the accountant general of the federation.

thanks and God bless .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
goodwalima1985:
Kindly help with a hint of how much a fresh graduate earns working in the office of the accountant general of the federation.

thanks and God bless .
na 688k annually with little allowance monthly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reque(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NASRDA... Pays 160k Administrative and Management Cadre while Science and Engineering Cadrr earns 220k

DSA pays 220k upward

Nasrda is 194k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
How much does these agencies pay for entry level ?

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission

National Health Insurance Scheme

Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board

INEC

TammyAnybody Reque Abokii8

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is it 194k all across board or different amounts for admin and science cadre

Nasrda is 194k[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
daben1:
What if NIHSA please?
bra. Level 8 is 57k. Was dere before moving to frsc. Still want a better job though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
SirJuno:
Please house, does anyone know the salary scale of Nigerian Hydrological service agency (NIHSA)
57k level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
micflo28:
bra. Level 8 is 57k. Was dere before moving to frsc. Still want a better job though
that's very poor i'd say, how about bonuses? And the level 8 is the entry level for B.sc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
No Upfront, their pay is consolidated. My cousin worked there before he joined NDIC this year.
awele186:
Any upfront please?

170k for Admin & management and 220k for professional
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please does anyone know how much NAMA level 12 earns? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
daben1:
that's very poor i'd say, how about bonuses? And the level 8 is the entry level for B.sc?
no bonuses... If you are geologist II, Scientist II you are entitled to DTA but that is if you are voted to go for a project.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
micflo28:
no bonuses... If you are geologist II, Scientist II you are entitled to DTA but that is if you are voted to go for a project.
nawaoo, is the difference between NIHSA and FRSC that much and how were you able to change from NIHSA to FRSC, you just resign?
Thanks for your response man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
daben1:

nawaoo, is the difference between NIHSA and FRSC that much and how were you able to change from NIHSA to FRSC, you just resign?
Thanks for your response man
I resigned to frsc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
micflo28:
I resigned to frsc.
bro, please can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
daben1:
bro, please can we chat on whatsapp?
lols no need...I still look forward to leaving frsc maybe buy a job elsewhere cos d pay is still wack. 117k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
micflo28:
lols no need...I still look forward to leaving frsc maybe buy a job elsewhere cos d pay is still wack. 117k.
brother, 117k is still wack? I Dey look for job of 25k like this, even less, I don't mind.. Life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dtish(m), Hussen240, Konne, Butkt, Pandew, mrprince01(m), Nelly9kelly(m), izaray(f), SINJEL, PlsStayAlive, iabdulrazaq(m), LOSKYXANDER, Ishaqnasidi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.