Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262672 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good night guys. Please sending of VIPs phone numbers temporarily suspended for now. I won't reply anyone's message again for now. Please don't be offended. Meanwhile let's keep the thread alive by sharing the feedback from the VIPs whether positive or negative. Thank you all for your patients

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by uyogabie(f): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Folahanmi19:
I want to use this medium to appreciate danqujigy for his selfless acts, may Allah continue to bless and protect you, may HE grant you all your heart desires soonest... Ameen thumma Ameen
Kindly reach me on 08082198611.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
Good night guys. Please sending of VIPs phone numbers temporarily suspended for now. I won't reply anyone's message again for now. Please don't be offended. Meanwhile let's keep the thread alive by sharing the feedback from the VIPs whether positive or negative. Thank you all for your patients

You did well.....thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newbreed2018: 2:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Nuttella:
It means they are collecting cv.
Gratitude!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AyorindeAdeola: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:

Hello Boss, please kindly put me in mind in case any opportunities arises in the federal level, I am keenly interested in a long lasting career that will afford me to plan well. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Doloris2626:

Did you send him whatsapp text or normal phone Sms?
Sms
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Legalfit: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Does NGSA pay well?

broflovski:
Any info on NOSDRA, NESREA or even NGSA? These agencies na underground recruit they do.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrukk: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
Good morning Oga, I have been sending you PM for days now but you aren't responding.

Please Sir for the sake of Almighty Allah kindly reply my PM(mrukk) in your mailbox. May Almighty reward you abundantly for the service you are rendering here and beyond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lunacol(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good evening everybody in house, I have received countless mail from people here asking me to help them secure a job and some even go far asking me to name my price. Please guys I don't sell jobs I can only help when I have the chance so let everybody be careful not to fall for scammers,I will list some easy way to get a job without buying or knowing anybody is very easy but it will be next week I want to get feedback from some people I have already told.Three has given me a positive result with the same plan I am about to shared so I will wait on others please note that you're not paying or buying job from me but will only advice you on how to do things to be ahead of others,my advice may be stupid but you have 75% chance of getting job with it so let's wait till next week. Cc daben1 I saw mail but I did not reply because I have nothing for now please don't see me as bad girl but be rest assured the if anything come up I will inform you.

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2020
grin
I for collect number but na OUK things. I don't want to have anything to do with him.
Tufiakwa!

Let me wait for NwanyiOgwashis update.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
I for collect number but na OUK things. I don't want to have anything to do with him.
Tufiakwa!

Which one is OUK things?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LadySarah: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2020
OcVoice:

Which one is OUK things?
He's my senator.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by giftygirl1(f): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2020
LadySarah:

He's my senator.
Nnem Odikwa nma? I felt the Tufiakwa grin grin, he's our senator o.. which part of Abia North are you from?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2020
OcVoice:

Which one is OUK things?
orji uzor kalu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2020
daben1:
orji uzor kalu

Oh ok. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
I have replied all your messages please
Please you haven't replied mine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Abeg make una give updates na, this place too dull today... Which agency dey give APL and the which agency dey kitchen?

Btw there is no best way to text all these VIPS, na just grace and luck, so keep trying and say things exactly how you feel to them, may God ease all our affairs

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macgyver1: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Any idea how much police service commission pays?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Preshob(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
I saw your request and I have replied
pleIase Sir I'll be grateful if you could reply my PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by matman34(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Nuttella:
It means they are collecting cv.

I just sent someone to that schooled in Alvan. She even spoke with her HOD whether anything is going on. She said nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
Helo bro.... pls i sent you a mail msg asking for phone numbers of Tetfund ES and Timpire Sylva... pls help me with d numbere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
matman34:

I just sent someone to that schooled in Alvan. She even spoke with her HOD whether anything is going on. She said nothing at all
They won't tell you. Lmao. You think they will. They have shared the slots within themselves, some staff sef will not be aware of what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oloriamope23: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
ceejay675:

My dear am very sure nafdac entry level is not upto 100k.I hv a Frnd dat Wrks Wiv nafdac though she didnt tel me her exact salary..she did say is not 100
please how can one apply for the NAFDAC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:

Please sir I didn't get your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheWizPhoenix:

Good job bro, you are a great guy. God bless you

You haven't replied mine, I want to ask for Mr. Yahaya Gana Bukar number, GM HR @NPA.
thanking in anticipation for your assistance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:

You haven't replied mine.
I wanted to ask for Yahaya Gana Bukar contact
GM HR @NPA
Thanks in anticipation for the assistance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
sahjury:
Anybody whe get connect for Firs hold the person tight now.

Have they started sharing APL? heard they will start this week, abeg reply. Anyone with legit infor should reply please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ovii123(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
giftygirl1:

Nnem Odikwa nma? I felt the Tufiakwa grin grin, he's our senator o.. which part of Abia North are you from?

Lol.My fellow Abia northerner I hail oooh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pls i need the entry salary for NBTE for BSc or MSc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sheanoel(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=danqujigy post=92451467][/quote]
I was the one that sent you a message on WhatsApp. I don't know if you saw it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by monibay24: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
danqujigy:
Chief I just sent you a message on email..... please check

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.