Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251792 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
I no mind anyone you can link a brother up with .
Stepson:

Please do you have hint on ICRC and rmrdc salaries (if they give allowances and upfront and if yes how much?) Please no vex with my too many questions o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Please between SMEDAN and NSITF which one is better and what are their salary structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Stepson:

Please do you have idea on thier pay? And other allowances?

A friend got a job there with HND, N153,000 was paid as salary, still waiting for upfront thou.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Shazz1:

A friend got a job there with HND, N153,000 was paid as salary, still waiting for upfront thou.

That means they have upfront grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
henrymorebaba:
I no mind anyone you can link a brother up with .

I'm just asking brother. I am a job seeker like you o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Please big boss I have a Federal rep who want to write a recommendation letter for me to go to national film and video censor board please will it work as expected and what's the salary range for bsc pls sir?? Or what of
National financial intelligence unit can I get in because I am a biochemist?

[quote author quote author=TammyAnybody post=92687868]University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
University of Abuja
Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit
National Film and Video Censor Board

Things are happening there......[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by muhibro: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Stepson:

Please compare ICRC and Firs

And

RMRDC and CAC

Please this is urgent o, but none is talking
RMRDC isn’t that good ooh it’s less than 100
Cac is way better..

I’ll choose ICRC over FIrS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital University of Abuja Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit National Film and Video Censor Board

Things are happening there......
thanks for this info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2020
damofaith:
Please big boss I have a Federal rep who want to write a recommendation letter for me to go to national film and video censor board please will it work as expected and what's the salary range for bsc pls sir?? Or what of
National financial intelligence unit can I get in because I am a biochemist?

If the agency is under he/she committee, it might work...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Worldoma: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
leveljames:
can u help me on Immigration

I'm also looking for a job but God will provide one for us soon.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Lol.... cheesy cheesy keep trying your luck, induction doesn't stop recruitment

FIRS induction ceremony and yet letters keep flying up till today tongue

grin grin grin

Do you work in FIRS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2020
how much is nscdc aka civil defense salary for bsc entry level, do de pay upfront??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2020
what if the rep or the senator is just a member in the committee
TammyAnybody:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carter009(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
opj21:
how much is nscdc aka civil defense salary for bsc entry level, do de pay upfront??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's not under him
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
Do you work in FIRS?

No ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ekehwinz:

no go stress yourself for OUK side. All of them for dat side no go even answer you

lol no be small thing, but it's well...... as him come my local government come share 400 motor cycles and some generators as part of his campaign promises of empowering youth. I Will like to give it a shot now that the prison sweat don commot him body finish. there is no harm in trying.

Who knows Oluwa may bless my hustle...... Bro pls help me with his (OUK) number. Pls I take God beg u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please does anyone have the executive chairman's FIRS direct phone line and ICRC director general direct phone line?

Its a matter of urgency, maximum of tomorrow,
because I met with one top Abuja APC Politician who said I should just try and get their number......

If you can provide the number, I wouldnt mind carrying you along.

@danquijigy Nwanyiogwashi and others

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by raloye: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
sent you a pm
Stepson:
Please does anyone have the executive chairman's FIRS direct phone line and ICRC director general direct phone line?

Its a matter of urgency, maximum of tomorrow,
because I met with one top Abuja APC Politician who said I should just try and get their number......

If you can provide the number, I wouldnt mind carrying you along.

@danquijigy Nwanyiogwashi and others
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
opj21:
b.sc salary is 121k pls wat does upfront mean?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
hello tammy, pls could u check ur mail, thanks very much

best wishes,
TammyAnybody:

No ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielomisco:
is addition of all other small small allowance, like wardrobe, harzard and others and dem pay it January, and it for d whole year

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
OLESCO:

lol no be small thing, but it's well...... as him come my local government come share 400 motor cycles and some generators as part of his campaign promises of empowering youth. I Will like to give it a shot now that the prison sweat don commot him body finish. there is no harm in trying.

Who knows Oluwa may bless my hustle...... Bro pls help me with his (OUK) number. Pls I take God beg u

I mentioned you in an old thread. The contact is there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by missyojo(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
opj21:
is addition of all other small small allowance, like wardrobe, harzard and others and dem pay it January, and it for d whole year

Thanks for explaining what upfront means because I usually see it here and I don't have an idea of what it means.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OLESCO(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ekehwinz:

I mentioned you in an old thread. The contact is there
Thanks alot ...... well received

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Danielomisco:
Is civil defense salary same with road safety?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
TammyAnybody:

No ma
Your information are always on point. Are you also job hunting like us?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Confirmer:

Oga Tammy, pls how much is the starting salary for graduate at UBEC?
TammyAnybody pls☝�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marshab(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
M
I'm based in Abuja. Thank you [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please how did anybody in the house know how the salary structure of pitad and pencom.Very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
henrymorebaba:
Good day everyone, in as much as I'm also looking for a job as a family man I still believe too that I can help some people here too in one way or the other. No matter how highly placed you are you as individual you will definitely need peoples help too oneday. if anyone needs any senators number or email address for job write the name of the senator here and where he represents I will check my diary for you and if you think you can help me too I will forever be greatful , that's the only way I can contribute to humanity for now. Thanks
please i would need your help I'm from Edo state am sure these politicians would help since its election period my number is 081 0977 1319 you can reach me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MOD30(m), Prince806(m), Brightlight123, Swagsultan1(m), Daklo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.