Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6245174 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello guys, how are your days going? Has anybody gotten any positive responds from the VIP's they requested their numbers? Please state the steps you think will be of benefit to us so that we can learn from it. Thank you..

Let's hear from you guys so that maybe by weekend we can resume sending of numbers again if we are still alive.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by raloye: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:
Hello guys, how are your days going? Has anybody gotten any positive responds from the VIP's they requested their numbers? Please state the steps you think will be of benefit to us so that we can learn from it. Thank you..

Let's hear from you guys so that maybe by weekend we can resume sending of numbers again if we are still alive.
Mine responded kindly but said they are presently overstaffed undecided I thanked him and asked that he keep me in mind incase of any opening. I'll send him messages once a while and see how it goes. Thanks alot @danqujigy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abusule007: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:

Mine used to reply my message on whatsapp but since i told him my aim, he hasn't said anything.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:

Mine no respond. Sent him messages thrice with 4 days intervals but no response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine didn't respond to my texts.... after about a week, I sent whatsapp message stating my matter straight and direct. I was blocked!
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
emeritus007:
Mine didn't respond to my texts.... after about a week, I sent whatsapp message stating my matter straight and direct. I was blocked!
grin

Lols. It's well bro. Help is on the way by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Keep sending him some good wishes message, one day he will call you to send in your cv

raloye:

Mine responded kindly but said they are presently overstaffed undecided I thanked him and asked that he keep me in mind incase of any opening. I'll send him messages once a while and see how it goes. Thanks alot @danqujigy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Send him good wishes message for some times then remind him again of what you're passing through in terms of joblessness

Abusule007:

Mine used to reply my message on whatsapp but since i told him my aim, he hasn't said anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Houston17:

Lols. It's well bro. Help is on the way by God's grace.
Amen bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
emeritus007:
grin

All is good, keep pushing harder.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:

Good evening boss, please I need the executive chairman of FIRS number, we are both from the same state and tribe and I want to try my luck there. God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NewDelhi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
If you're an accountant/economist and need a job in Lagos, I can be of help.

ZFor science course like biochemistry, mcb and other related fields , I can help too

That's if you don't see 80k monthly as a bad deal.
To those sending me DMs, just send a message to lawansonhenry@gmail.com . And pls attach a soft copy of your CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
emeritus007:
grin
He try ooo, no wasting of Time

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:

He uses Truecaller chat and I have sent 3 messages so far, he has been viewing the message but no response yet. My plan is to continually send him goodwill messages on Mondays(Happy new week) and Fridays(Jumma'a Mubarak)

Planning on sending him a message tomorrow again but in hausa this time. Help me with a Jumma'a msg in hausa. My own hausa no reach(Bai gama nuna ba grin )
Thanks and God bless you as our VIP contacts plug.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekehwinz: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
OLESCO how far. OUK respond to your msg?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yinkarh187(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening, please I'm a fresh Civil Engineering graduate and will finish my NYSC by October.
I'm currently seeking for any job as a civil/strucutural engineer.
I am proficient in a wide range of civil softwares including Staad pro, Revit, prota structures, Civil 3D to mention a few. I'm also conversant with manual concrete, steel and timber design.
Please any form of opportunity would be highly appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Danqujigy please reply my mail,
Help me with Yahaya Gana Bukar(GM HR @NPA)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
yinkarh187:
Good evening, please I'm a fresh Civil Engineering graduate and will finish my NYSC by October.
I'm currently seeking for any job as a civil/strucutural engineer.
I am proficient in a wide range of civil softwares including Staad pro, Revit, prota structures, Civil 3D to mention a few. I'm also conversant with manual concrete, steel and timber design.
Please any form of opportunity would be highly appreciated.
Well done, I like the way you market yourself properly. You stated your skills and strength.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Between NDLEA and NSCDC which of this agency would you consider if given the option to pick one?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening everyone,

Please can anyone suggest where a Rear admiral with 2 stars can be of help to me in securing government job apart from NPA and NAVY.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gamepacs: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
sirjakez:

Good evening boss, please I need the executive chairman of FIRS number, we are both from the same state and tribe and I want to try my luck there. God bless you
Nda pm me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ibrahim94:
Good evening everyone,

Please can anyone suggest where a Rear admiral with 2 stars can be of help to me in securing government job apart from NPA and NAVY.

Thanks.

Nimasa, shipper's council, lecturing at Admiralty uni or maritime academy......

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
emeritus007:

Nimasa, shipper's council, lecturing at Admiralty uni or maritime academy......

Appreciate you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

To those sending me DMs, just send a message to lawansonhenry@gmail.com . And pls attach a soft copy of your CV.
pls can we know the location if available because i was made to understand that it matters as far as lagos is consign. pls.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GeoJJO: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:
If you're an accountant/economist and need a job in Lagos, I can be of help.

ZFor science course like biochemistry, mcb and other related fields , I can help too

That's if you don't see 80k monthly as a bad deal.
Hello, pls any show for geology too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gamepacs:

Nda pm me
I just did now. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwatobi01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

have sent you a mail with alashetobi10@gmail.com...Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bjaybalo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good evening everyone,

Please can anyone suggest where a Federal Commissioner for Civil Service for a state can help secure a government job?

Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Overself: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
danqujigy:

The number I requested through our mail conversation,up till now,u didn't send it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olaide92(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2020
What salary structure is Nema placed in? How much does a level 8 earn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by olaide92(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2020
carter009:
what about Nema and Nama?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshkik(m): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2020
demorichy:
To collaborate TammyAnybody, i was at an agency (they are critical to recruitment exercise in federal govt agencies ) on Monday, surprisingly, they don't seem to know anything about the recruitment going on there. We all need to pray more and hope the recruitment will go through.

please what is the name of the agency biko, I'm in Abuja, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2248) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Ucheclaw(m), harmony940(m), Ytadzabia, Parkac(m), Vanbravo(m), 10cedes and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.