Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283816 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Please is anything happening there??
opj21:
what's is the salary for level 8 officer in Nigeria port authority
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
NewDelhi:
If you're an accountant/economist and need a job in Lagos, I can be of help.

ZFor science course like biochemistry, mcb and other related fields , I can help too

That's if you don't see 80k monthly as a bad deal.
Please, who has heard from him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
neorton@gmail.com

lets talk

khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Delightful8:

NOBODY

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Someone with better knowledge should answer this.
vinoc:
What is the salary of legislative aide and Senior legislative aide in National Assembly Complex Abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
vinoc:
Someone with better knowledge should answer this.

check the thread carefully. someone has answered your question

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Please who has any information as regards NCDMB. Kindly share with us I saw on another thread that they've started issuing APL's. .

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Please who has idea of the salary of level 8 in Federal High Court??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Please who has any information as regards NCDMB. Kindly share with us I saw on another thread that they've started issuing APL's. .

Share the trend here na.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hi there, i am much interested, tahiramin180@gmail.com 08039710207

khalidjnr:
NDIC,
PEF &
TETFUND available
They are expensive tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarjamilu1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Today is federal character commission any one with of today meeting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwatobi01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Delightful8:

I haven't o, I even went ahead sending my CV and cover letter to his mail, still no show.
God no go shame us, he go better.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Umarjamilu1:
Today is federal character commission any one with of today meeting
kindly rephrase your English sir

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
khalidjnr:

Part payment first,with a written agreement

Please let's discuss this
Sammyimpostor@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
kkkp:
kindly rephrase your English sir
Una too dey do oversabi. The purpose of this thread is to seek/pass info.

You got what he wrote. You may be surprise he'll even get the job we are both seeking and yet you'll be there blowing grammar. Una wan start another argument again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

You got what he wrote. You may be surprise he'll even the job we are both seeking and yet you'll be there blowing grammar. Una wan start another argument again. Grow up
Oga please explain what he said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

You got what he wrote. You may be surprise he'll even the job we are both seeking and yet you'll be there blowing grammar. Una wan start another argument again. Grow up
No b fyt na. I no understand wetin him write that's y. if u understand abeg make u explain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
kkkp:
No b fyt na. I no understand wetin him write that's y. if u understand abeg make u explain
Ok. He say FCC meeting na today, say who get idea the outcome. Lol

Sorry for my outburst brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

He responded kindly. You are the one trying to bring a problem here. Maybe u are of today’s meeting undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skengman: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

Ok better. You are a gentleman.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Skengman:

He responded kindly. You are the one trying to bring a problem here. Maybe u are of today’s meeting undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Skengman:

Ok better. You are a gentleman.
Blood dey hot. The country don tire person. Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

Oh ok I get.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
kkkp:
You guys have to be patient with the new chairman. she is just abt 2 months into office. but be expecting some gud news from ending of this month and first week of September grin You guys have to be patient with the new chairman. she is just abt 2 months into office. but be expecting some gud news from ending of this month and first week of September
grin
kkkp:
You guys have to be patient with the new chairman. she is just abt 2 months into office. but be expecting some gud news from ending of this month and first week of September grin You guys have to be patient with the new chairman. she is just abt 2 months into office. but be expecting some gud news from ending of this month and first week of September
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fadaroking: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2020

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Make FG no wait till Friday or next week to commence payment. Testimonies suppose don start to enter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ah na wa o. We wey still dey find job, God no go shame us o. I don tire for this jobless life. Me too I want to be waiting and complaining of salary payment cry
jeswinner:
Make FG no wait till Friday or next week to commence payment. Testimonies suppose don start to enter

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TimoWerner: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TimoWerner: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oluwabukola855 please my mail ain't working embarassed

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esji80(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
edesgbenezaka:

there's a link but its money things oooo
500k and it's in fmc keffi
pls I need this slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godisble:

I think he is asking about FEC (FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL) meeting not FCC ( FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION. FEC meeting is every Wednesday.

I come in peace ooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
jeswinner:
Calm down, I say tomorrow na pay day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ParamilitaryII and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.