Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6340187 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nairalander, help me out. Who is a pool officer in the civil service and what exactly do they do?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Edward1994:
Nairalander, help me out. Who is a pool officer in the civil service and what exactly do they do?

Pool officers are administrative officers that can be posted from one ministry to another.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TimoWerner: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2020
someone briefed me that he saw them undergoing training at ITF office

livinglifemgr:
Please who has any information as regards NCDMB. Kindly share with us I saw on another thread that they've started issuing APL's. .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2020
What are you trying to feel like? Oppression or what?
jeswinner:
Make FG no wait till Friday or next week to commence payment. Testimonies suppose don start to enter

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2020
vinoc:
What are you trying to feel like? Oppression or what?

So what if you work with fed govt and u post same?

Let him be bro. You don't know his story, neither do you know how he got there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Olumyyde:

Calm down, I say tomorrow na pay day.
Na ur MDA dey always get alert first. Let's see how today go be as u talk n as FEC don share money last week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2020
It's for the NOG TECH HACKATON. Thanks, still hopeful for the main recruitment.
danqujigy:
someone briefed me that he saw them undergoing training at ITF office

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Alert don enter now

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Iyajelili:
Alert don enter now
Hope don dey as Olumyde talk.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by motivationspika(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Iyajelili:
Alert don enter now
what agency or parastatal please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Iyajelili:
Alert don enter now

Ah, mamaa follow for the level smiley

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
motivationspika:
what agency or parastatal please
You guys should go to your salary thread pls. We don't need this here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

Na ur MDA dey always get alert first. Let's see how today go be as u talk n as FEC don share money last week
We don't need this here abeg. You guys have a thread for salary and you're active there. I don't understand the motive behind coming here to talk about whether FG have paid or not. Please don't derail this thread

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godisble:
We don't need this here abeg. You guys have a thread for salary and you're active there. I don't understand the motive behind coming here to talk about whether FG have paid or not. Please don't derail this thread
This is not derailing of thread. This is related to monthly salary which is the theme of this thread. No one is stopping you from asking any questions that you have.

Don't get unnecessarily angry about everything. Chill out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

This is not derailing of thread. This is related to monthly salary which is the theme of this thread. No one is stopping you from asking any questions that you have.

this thread is for info an recruitment and salary structure of FG agencies please. No offense

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

It's chairman. If no one is bold enough to let you know, I will. You're unnecessarily derailing the thread. There's a monthly salary thread which I believe you created and still very active. The purpose of the thread is to discuss the monthly takehome of government agencies/parastastal and possibly those that are recruiting at the moment. Stop derailing the thread I repeat.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bulaj(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
By right it's a salary platform. We can ask anything about that. But by facts and prudence, it has become a job soliciting thread. I will not add to someone's depression by posting about alert here.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress17: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please have mercy on me, I need job , I'm so depress currently I am at the Federal Secretariat and still nothing to help out. Help me please. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Progress17:
Please have mercy on me, I need job , I'm so depress currently I am at the Federal Secretariat and still nothing to help out. Help me please. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Try your luck at federal character commission and see your state commissioner... He/she might help you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
sirjakez:

Try your luck at federal character commission and see your state commissioner... He/she might help you
Hello sir, I'm from Ogun state. Please what can my state commissioner possibly do for someone?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pls is d nigeria army site going...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

Okay, so what is your net salary and the agency because the thread is about sharing figures and names, since you want to go down that lane. undecided undecided

Clearly you saw 'date of salary payment' somewhere in the topic we all cannot see.

You are in a page where 90% are job seekers and you're spewing shit in the name of pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Some people are on this platform depressed because of unemployment and you come to the same platform to tell us how you are expecting your august salary. If we can't help we should add to peoples sorrow. We can do better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
I wonder why someone will come here to talk about payday, who cares, please we are here to know info about federal govt job recruitment not to know about your payday. Take your salary talk somewhere else. Mtcheew angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Favourflavour:

Okay, so what is your net salary and the agency because the thread is about sharing figures and names, since you want to go down that lane. undecided undecided

Clearly you saw 'date of salary payment' somewhere in the topic we all cannot see.

You are in a page where 90% are job seekers and you're spewing shit in the name of pride.

My net salary is not a secret cos there is a table for salaries in the Civil service.

If u feel bad about our trying to know if salary has been paid, it is normal cos we have families who need to eat. Civil servants also take a lot of loans and some of us have a net pay of 10k or 15k.

The intention is not to make you feel bad.

Just try to be happy with those who are happy and not have a bad mind towards others.

Most of us very unemployed and God answered some of us and is still giving jobs to others.

Once again, chill out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nuttella:
I wonder why someone will come here to talk about payday, who cares, please we are here to know info about federal govt job recruitment not to know about your payday. Take your salary talk somewhere else. Mtcheew angry
U2 mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
henrymorebaba:
Some people are on this platform depressed because of unemployment and you come to the same platform to tell us how you are expecting your august salary. If we can't help we should add to peoples sorrow. We can do better
If u have an evil mind, u will be envious of your friend's success.

You have mates and juniors who have cars, houses, good jobs etc. Is that how you feel when you see them?

My intent is not to spite you. No one is adding to anyone's sorrow. God can give u a better job than what other's have.

Once again, chill out

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Peson never get job.. Others dey talk about salary... Inside liv cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

U2 mtcheew
Nigerians always want to show off. Twweeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nuttella:
Nigerians always want to show off. Twweeh
He dey find who he wan take catch cruise. He think say e get who go ask am which agency he dey work and how he go feat help. He's just seeking for attention or looking for whom to scam to pay off his loan grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

If u have an evil mind, u will be envious of your friend's success.

You have mates and juniors who have cars, houses, good jobs etc. Is that how you feel when you see them?

My intent is not to spite you. No one is adding to anyone's sorrow. God can give u a better job than what other's have.

Once again, chill out

You can't always be right bro. You are of the minority. Just say sorry and end case. Use the "date of salary" next time!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2270) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), Usangchris, Eyenkuzi, michytluv, Yahaya79, jufurma, SINJEL, Tobioba1, spido(m), maingate27, TOM208, islamics(m), asaleh96 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.