Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,066 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6338394 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godisble:
He dey find who he wan take catch cruise. He think say e get who go ask am which agency he dey work and how he go feat help. He's just seeking for attention or looking for whom to scam to pay off his loan grin grin
I tell you cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol, this thread dey really funny these days o, small issue like this, people go start to dey throw bombs, break bottles... Chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

If u have an evil mind, u will be envious of your friend's success.

You have mates and juniors who have cars, houses, good jobs etc. Is that how you feel when you see them?

My intent is not to spite you. No one is adding to anyone's sorrow. God can give u a better job than what other's have.

Once again, chill out

I don't know why people don't take correction. This thread is to know FG salary scale and also info on recruitment, if you are discussing about alert it is wrong, it is not about envy but about doing the right thing. At least more than 3 people have corrected you but you still feel you are right.

It's just like discussing basketball in a thread meant for football, claiming right because they are all about entertainment.

Please just for once see reason with others.
Thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
OcVoice:

You can't always be right bro. You are of the minority. Just say sorry and end case. Use the "date of salary" next time!
I am not in the minority and I am not wrong. I won't accept cyber bullying. People are still getting job every day and others are getting better jobs.

Don't kill yourself on top say person dey ask when salary will be paid.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nuttella:
Nigerians always want to show off. Twweeh
Na your bad belle mindset wey go see your mate drive car and u dey wake 4 road n u go dey say he's showing off. U better chill out

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godisble:
He dey find who he wan take catch cruise. He think say e get who go ask am which agency he dey work and how he go feat help. He's just seeking for attention or looking for whom to scam to pay off his loan grin grin
See how demented u are. I dey repay loan which is not a bad thing. I no thief n I no kill person.

Chill out

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
At last, your plans to derail the thread is coming to fulfillment, is it not? Must you argue all the time? No patience, no self control. Abeg na who do us this thing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

I don't know why people don't take correction. This thread is to know FG salary scale and also info on recruitment, if you are discussing about alert it is wrong, it is not about envy but about doing the right thing. At least more than 3 people have corrected you but you still feel you are right.

It's just like discussing basketball in a thread meant for football, claiming right because they are all about entertainment.

Please just for once see reason with others.
Thank you
I see reason with people who have sense. I will not tolerate nonsense.

This is not football n basketball. This is net salary paid or not paid.

I will not ask about it anymore on this thread as from today. I will also respond to anybody who feels like insulting me today.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Don't mind him, he wants to indirectly mock and show us that he has a job. God no go shame us. Las Las we go dey alright
Favourflavour:

Okay, so what is your net salary and the agency because the thread is about sharing figures and names, since you want to go down that lane. undecided undecided

Clearly you saw 'date of salary payment' somewhere in the topic we all cannot see.

You are in a page where 90% are job seekers and you're spewing shit in the name of pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

Na your bad belle mindset wey go see your mate drive car and u dey wake 4 road n u go dey say he's showing off. U better chill out
Nothing like bad belle oga, you are derailing this thread, accept it and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukaku95: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Pls is d nigeria army site going...?
death dey hungry this one

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lukaku95:
death dey hungry this one
if u get connect to help me.. Na my dream job

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

See how demented u are. I dey repay loan which is not a bad thing. I no thief n I no kill person.

Chill out
On the norm, person go think say you get sense as person wey don dey collect government salary. I was wrong.

You lack even COMMON SENSE grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukaku95: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Seankhalifa:
if u get connect to help me.. Na my dream job
God is my connect bro.. just enter any cyber cafe.. give them your details.. they will do it perfectly well for you.. just pray the army will call you.. they will call Sha.. they need more men to ship up north east...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lukaku95: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
xtianfemi:
.My Contact said there is Air Force and Correctional Service(i.e Prisons)on ground.Call me on 08068573202
airforce tradesmen ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godisble:
On the norm, person go think say you get sense as person wey don dey collect government salary. I was wrong.

You lack even COMMON SENSE grin grin

If collecting govt salary equals common sense, u are irredeemably daft

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nuttella:
Nothing like bad belle oga, you are derailing this thread, accept it and move on.
Ur bad belle is derailing u. If u see anything about salary payment, accept it n move on.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

If collecting govt salary equals common sense, u are irredeemably daft
So good to know that you gladly accepted that you lack COMMON SENSE. No one will fall for your scam to pay off your loan. Take it elsewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guys please anyone with information on NEMSA, TCN and NERC. I am an Electrical Engineer, COREN registered with 5 years experience in the power sector....I'm seeking for a FG job.....I will sincerely appreciate any information I can get on any of these agencies.

Thanks

cc TammyAnybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godisble:
So good to know that you gladly accepted that you lack COMMON SENSE. No one will fall for your scam to pay off your loan. Take it elsewhere
I know things are not too good with you at the moment. We are all looking up to God for a lot of things.

God that did it for others will help you. Just chill out.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Funmilehot:
Hello sir, I'm from Ogun state. Please what can my state commissioner possibly do for someone?
Good afternoon, well your state commissioner can do alot for you, if he is willing to help... Job slots are always given to them all the time. Try and meet your state commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Greetings,
Please which one is better between PEF and PTDF in terms of salary and allowances?
Please Is urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Abeg if you get any slot for sale, payment after capturing, hit me up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kilode

Haba

Must there be issues to settle every three market days.
last time it was transfer of service, this time around it salary haba.....

it's is not everything we should react to now, sometimes just State your point and move ahead not everybody will agree with you but pls know how to tolerate each other...

Funny enough whenever I see any update about this thread subconsciously something tells me is argument or disagreement.......

Pls I beg all of you here to keep calm.
You don't have to react to everything as I have earlier said.....

Why don't we all emulate Tammy who only comment why there is informations to share.....

U can ask questions or relate to us any information about recruitment.......

finally is not everybody here that is seeking for jobs oooo some are earning big figures salary so let be humble...

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
sirjakez:

Good afternoon, well your state commissioner can do alot for you, if he is willing to help... Job slots are always given to them all the time. Try and meet your state commissioner
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

My net salary is not a secret cos there is a table for salaries in the Civil service.

If u feel bad about our trying to know if salary has been paid, it is normal cos we have families who need to eat. Civil servants also take a lot of loans and some of us have a net pay of 10k or 15k.

The intention is not to make you feel bad.

Just try to be happy with those who are happy and not have a bad mind towards others.

Most of us very unemployed and God answered some of us and is still giving jobs to others.

Once again, chill out

Girl, shut your mouth. I work. Looking for something bigger, yes, but I work! I don't have to throw it in people's faces here because THERE IS A PURPOSE! You have a thread for your salary shit, one you actually are a part of.

You knew where to go to to find out if salaries have been paid or throw in that your salary has been paid, but no, you chose to throw it in the faces of people still searching. Shit has nothing to do with being happy or not, nobody owes you here to be happy, you cannot shit in a public place and accuse the people angry of jealousy because you had food to eat enough to make you shit.

You also knew the purpose of this page, yet you chose to not only derail, be rude, condescending, prideful, insulting, annoying and obnoxious. Then you have the audacity to say 'chill out' when you are called out for your wrong.

Besides I am still waiting on your salary and agency, simple, tell us. That's what this is about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you have a sure link to any of the MDAs, I will pay 90% of my salary every month and I will complete it within 8 months because I will surely get a loan to offset.

Please Help a soul!

#My mind dey tell me say God go touch person heart to help me here smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jeswinner: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Favourflavour:

Girl, shut your mouth. I work. Looking for something bigger, yes, but I work! I don't have to throw it in people's faces here because THERE IS A PURPOSE! You have a thread for your salary shit, one you actually are a part of.

You knew where to go to to find out if salaries have been paid or throw in that your salary has been paid, but no, you chose to throw it in the faces of people still searching. Shit has nothing to do with being happy or not, nobody owes you here to be happy, you cannot shit in a public place and accuse the people angry of jealousy because you had food to eat enough to make you shit.

You also knew the purpose of this page, yet you chose to not only derail, be rude, condescending, prideful, insulting, annoying and obnoxious. Then you have the audacity to say 'chill out' when you are called out for your wrong.

Besides I am still waiting on your salary and agency, simple, tell us. That's what this is about.
Shut ur trap. Thank God you work so don't feel envious or exasperated when I post about salaries. This thread is also for salaries so deal with it.

I know the purpose of this thread and I am glad to say that I am still within the ambits of the creation of this thread. I dare tell you once again to chill out.

I am not obliged to reveal the agency I work with to suit your twisted and vengeful devices.

If my asking about payment of salaries is rude, condescending, condescending, prideful, insulting etc, I pray you have a softer heart of love that sees the good in everything and everyone rather than making a mountain out of a mole hill.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vikalinda(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
check this out for health workers only

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
jeswinner:

Shut ur trap. Thank God you work so don't feel envious or exasperated when I post about salaries. This thread is also for salaries so deal with it.

I know the purpose of this thread and I am glad to say that I am still within the ambits of the creation of this thread. I dare tell you once again to chill out.

I am not obliged to reveal the agency I work with to suit your twisted and vengeful devices.

If my asking about payment of salaries is rude, condescending, condescending, prideful, insulting etc, I pray you have a softer heart of love that sees the good in everything and everyone rather than making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You are very delusional. Every other person that asked, having clearly seen that they are wrong, have kept quiet. But you want to go round and round in circles to create confusion, attention and derail.

I leave you with a reminder, there's God, and there's karma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favourflavour(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sorry for derailing the thread. Please nobody should engage IT again, IT is looking for attention. If we pretend IT is not there, IT will get tired and go after talking to ITself for sometime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ahmedkoded95(m), OSM2225, AMINDA, Ayuwo, Hassan52(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.