Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255998 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ussy210: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2020
Ndic or Cbn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please guys does federal character commissioners have influence on recruitments? My own state commissioner is close to my mother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pass11:
Please guys does federal character commissioners have influence on recruitments? My own state commissioner is close to my mother.
Most influential. Even more than legislator's

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ussy210:
Ndic or Cbn?

N-Power

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pass11:
very very influential. They can get you job in any agency

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
CBNwords:

N-Power
774k job. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ussy210:
Ndic or Cbn?
NDIC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ussy210:
Ndic or Cbn?

Ndic all the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
I smell Something good coming this week. Some of Us will testify and Rejoice. Believed me, this week is coming with a good news.
Amen!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:
I smell Something good coming this week.
Some of Us will testify and Rejoice.
Believed me, this week is coming with a good news.

Amen!
what did u hear bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:
I smell Something good coming this week. Some of Us will testify and Rejoice. Believed me, this week is coming with a good news.
Amen!
Ameen. Is it declaration, prayers or vital information you have?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Any inside news from NSCDC civil defence?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Amen!
Amen!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Amen!

InshaaaAllah

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good day beautiful people,

Please someone should favor me with a job.
God bless you richly.

I reside in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alhassan212(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
Any news on FIRS APL

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Amen!
Amin...bro any info u want to share with us, even if u r not yet sure??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kelaondona:

Ndic all the way
Does it mean that CBN is this useless when it comes to pay, I use to think CBN is all and all. Nawa o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Amen!
Amen and Amen.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Klymaxbankz:

Amin...bro any info u want to share with us, even if u r not yet sure??

Truly I wasn't SURE, BUT I was told the long awaited FCSC APL's will start flying from this Coming week.
"So I was told" and am NOT Sure.
let hope for the Best.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Amen!
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wasville: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Guys, check this out.

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Shariiiif:

Truly I wasn't SURE, BUT I was told the long awaited FCSC APL's will start flying from this Coming week.
let hope for the Best.

Ok! Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmandaLuv(f): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
AmandaLuv:
I heard from a top member of the commission that federal civil service list is been compiled. That they r waiting for executive council meeting.
This is what someone who would not lie to me told me.

Can anyone comfirm this please?

Shariiiif:

let hope for the Best.

I read this and I contacted the official from my state that shey APL's will start flying this week. Guy man Para and shouted at me. Later calmed down and said I should relax that Soon. Oh how I hate that word.

Let's keep hope alive All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
AmandaLuv:

I read this and I contacted the official from my state that shey APL's will start flying this week. Guy man Para and shouted at me. Later calmed down and said I should relax that Soon. Oh how I hate that word.

Let's keep hope alive All.
You guys are putting unnecessary pressure on them. Just calm down
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
kkkp:
You guys are putting unnecessary pressure on them. Just calm down
.. Is like those guys have similar lines like ""Very soon.. Everything is ready.. Just be patient.. ""In fact i was even taken to see our approved files"".. I can't be frustrated.. Anytime they are ready they will call me

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
RANGO23:
.. Is like those guys have similar lines like ""Very soon.. Everything is ready.. Just be patient.. ""In fact i was even taken to see our approved files"".. I can't be frustrated.. Anytime they are ready they will call me
If u have legit contact better push very hard because APL will fly this week in dozens, it has been confirmed.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress17: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2020
Elogy:
If u have legit contact better push very hard because APL will fly this week in dozens, it has been confirmed.

Please which agency or ministries, so that I can Start pressing button? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marveloncy1: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2020
Shariiiif:

let hope for the Best.

4 of us were asked to send our CV last week for a federal government job. Does that mean is for the FCSC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2020
marveloncy1:

4 of us were asked to send our CV last week for a federal government job. Does that mean is for the FCSC?

NSCDC most likely. be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all. pls who has d number of the Delta State representative on FCC or FCSC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarjamilu1(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2020
Plx house any latest news on Nigeria custom recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Usangchris, Gboy4444, boborneyor(m), Prince806(m), wucanfixumiA7pr, Ishaqnasidi, Eyenkuzi, IABkhair and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.