Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6216133 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

Oyo sir
sorry I can't help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Hi guys, if someone pays for a slot, how long will it take before the person gets his appointment letter?
for as long as the recruitment process is concluded. 2days, week or weeks, months. So it depends
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
sorry I can't help
What state can you help please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
turawaa:

Express is not far oo...tell EgunEgun to look front.

Explain in queens English pls grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
for as long as the recruitment process is concluded. 2days, week or weeks, months. So it depends
Okay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whiterose21:

I think so, I over heard somebody talking on the phone yesterday, that she is through with first phase of her documentation, that she will be travelling down to Ajokuta ( Kogi state) for another phase.
documentations ke? Please which agency is that and do you know of their salary and bonuses? Please.. It's very urgent, I need to contact someone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:

Seen, Thanks.

Yes I heard National Steel Raw Materials Exploration Agency is trying trying to do something.
bros, I quote you earlier, please do you know anything about their salary and bonuses?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
daben1:
bros, I quote you earlier, please do you know anything about their salary and bonuses?

yeah. not yet confirmed anyway.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
eddiense:

yeah. not yet confirmed anyway.
thanks for your response, please can you confirm it? It's very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Nuttella:
Explain in queens English pls grin

He said you should be careful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Iyajelili:

He said you should be careful.
OK, I will.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Delightful8:
What state can you help please?
Kaduna and adamawa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
Kaduna and adamawa
bro if you can be of help to this man ministry please help him.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
daben1:
documentations ke? Please which agency is that and do you know of their salary and bonuses? Please.. It's very urgent, I need to contact someone
I don't ooo. l said, I over heard the person speaking on phone. Ajeokuta mining and steel, I guess.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
sorry I can't help
Lol...I knew, ur emoji said it all.
Miracle can happy tomorrow sha..
Enjoy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
Whiterose21:

I don't ooo. l said, I over heard the person speaking on phone. Ajeokuta mining and steel, I guess.
Ajaokuta?? But it's not working Na, no vex o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
kkkp:
Kaduna and adamawa
me too pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danielomisco(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please any news about employment to federal University Gashua(FuGA) in Yobe State?or any federal Uni or poly..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning sir/MA.
Someone should help me with oyo state Fcsc commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Please who know if anything is about to happen in FCSC, i heard some rumours that they are about to give apl. Please who can verify this info.

Someone should help us verify this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spiro4real(f): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Pls, what's the salary structure for CBN and NIRSAL. I got an offer with them and I want advise on the one to take.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2020
spiro4real:
Pls, what's the salary structure for CBN and NIRSAL. I got an offer with them and I want advise on the one to take.

Thanks!
NIRSAL..... but how did you get 2 offers bayi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2020
mutholibbola:
Good morning sir/MA.
Someone should help me with oyo state Fcsc commissioner.

I am from Oyo state as well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
spiro4real:

Thanks!
nawaoo, wetin Dey happen? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Congrats my sister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
emeritus007:

NIRSAL..... but how did you get 2 offers bayi
odín odìn two offers.. Kai
embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2020
Carmal90:

Easier said

It is achievable. I have done an extensive market research before putting that up. I have personally interviewed biz men and women in that biz sector.

You all want easy and cheap job where you just sit, do little or nothing and then earn monthly. If you have the money, go out of your comfort zone (govt job) and see if you won't do exploits and achieve more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Basilekeh: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2020
spiro4real:

Thanks!
Chai two offer... When I never see one... This life no balance oo...

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeffree246: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2020
danqujigy:
One of us sent me this testimony this afternoon. A good one bros, try and make it to Abuja by train on Monday morning. Go with all your credentials and make sure you call or text him immediately you get to Abuja so that he will be aware of your presence. BOL

phone ranged**********

HA(Head of Agency), CA(Candidate who is a member here)

candidate......Hello.......

HA......Who is this? i saw your miss call

Cand........I am Mr. A. I sent a message sir and not a call

HA................How did you get my number?

Cand: i got it from someone in Kaduna when attending an occasion

HA: what do you want?

Cand: Sir it is concerning job

HA: but we are currently not recruiting because there's an embargo on employment, but you said you are in Kaduna.. CA intererupted: Sir i can come down to Abuja any time

HA: Assuming you're in Abuja we will have known what to do.

CA: I can always come down to Abuja any time.

HA: whenever you come to Abuja come to the office then submit your CV to.................................then we will know what to do when the embargo is over.
CA: Ok..Thank you Sir.

HA: interrupted: I am not promising you job..

CA: I know Sir. I will be in Abuja on Monday Sir.

HA: When you come go to the office

CA: Ok Sir..Thank you Sir

Call ended

CA quickly followed it with an SMS thank you message and prayers

Can I get the contact of minister of state for labour and employment...Festus Keyamo
danqujigy:
One of us sent me this testimony this afternoon. A good one bros, try and make it to Abuja by train on Monday morning. Go with all your credentials and make sure you call or text him immediately you get to Abuja so that he will be aware of your presence. BOL

phone ranged**********

HA: but we are currently not recruiting because there's an embargo on employment, but you said you are in Kaduna.. CA intererupted: Sir i can come down to Abuja any time

HA: whenever you come to Abuja come to the office then submit your CV to.................................then we will know what to do when the embargo is over.

Call ended

Can I get the contact of minister of state for labour and employment...Festus Keyamo
danqujigy:

phone ranged**********

Call ended

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carmal90(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2020
OcVoice:

It is achievable. I have done an extensive market research before putting that up. I have personally interviewed biz men and women in that biz sector.

You all want easy and cheap job where you just sit, do little or nothing and then earn monthly. If you have the money, go out of your comfort zone (govt job) and see if you won't do exploits and achieve more!

Lol...
I still stand on my point, easier said...
I will only believe you if you tell me I did this, not I have done extensive market research and talk to people...
Go and do this yourself, make 60k averagely for a year and come back...
We that have manage small business in Lagos knows Whatsupp.
NB...I am not saying it is not possible to make 60k with 1.2 ...
60k is just 2k as profit everyday...
But don't let aspire to prespire people pushes you, if you want FG job and have the money, pls sort yourself

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2020
spiro4real:

Thanks!
Lol grin grin cheesy Add nnpc NCC Presidency and world bank.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (2240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: simmydebadest(m), husaam45, ADEGUNWA01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.