Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276461 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2020
daben1:
I wanted to post before now, but I was BANNED, I got an interview invite from old mutual Nigeria as a bancassurance refferal officer, I've done it yesterday, who knows what they're into?

Old Mutual in Nigeria, comprising a Life Assurance and General Insurance business, is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited, a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services.

The work of a bancassurance referral officer is to seek for clients. Marketing sort of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by love4mee: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Good morning Great minds,
please am seeking assistance for Job placement too, I studied Geology and mining, willing to work outside my discipline.

Have experience in procurement and was recently dropped from working as a Call center agent at a major telecoms provider company.

all level of assistant will be well appreciated and be in confidence.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phlexy2k13(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Folahanmi19:
A reliable source told me Michael Imodu institute of labor have compiled names already and just waiting for letters (he said he has 2 people expecting APL) , but i believe it's never too late to try something sha, the agency is closer to my house and i no even sabi something dey go on...Kai!
Can somebody try his luck there and how is their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2020
OcVoice:

Old Mutual in Nigeria, comprising a Life Assurance and General Insurance business, is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited, a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services.

The work of a bancassurance referral officer is to seek for clients. Marketing sort of
no wonder the lady that interviewed said I'll be given a target, I hate marketing job ehn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2020
daben1:
no wonder the lady that interviewed said I'll be given a target, I hate marketing job ehn

Marketing in an insurance and life assurance company is really stressful. It is termed 'Waka Waka" and "suffer head" work! And the salary is not in sync with the work. It's usually hard to get clients cos many Nigerians don't have interest in life assurance and only few are interested in property insurance. Marketing in fmcg is better!

But then, don't be discouraged. Use it to get busy instead of sitting at home idle. U never can tell what would come out of it or who you would meet while working!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2020
OcVoice:

Marketing in an insurance and life assurance company is really stressful. It is termed 'Waka Waka" and "suffer head" work! And the salary is not in sync with the work. It's usually hard to get clients cos many Nigerians don't have interest in life assurance and only are interested in property insurance. Marketing in fmcg is better!

But then, don't be discouraged. Use it to get busy instead of sitting at home idle. U never can tell what would come out of it or who you would meet while working!
thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2020
OcVoice:

Marketing in an insurance and life assurance company is really stressful. It is termed 'Waka Waka" and "suffer head" work! And the salary is not in sync with the work. It's usually hard to get clients cos many Nigerians don't have interest in life assurance and only are interested in property insurance. Marketing in fmcg is better!

Boss please reply my mail bikonu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Pass11:
Boss please reply my mail bikonu

I replied immediately
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Vanbravo:
Good day to you Good Nairalanders,

I believe this meets you well.

Please does someone have any idea on:

Dala Inland Dryport?

What's the pay like?

Do they pay upfront at all?

And is it under NPA or Shippers council?

@Ademmy @TammyAnybody @Danquigy @Nutella
@Folahanmi19
No . Kano state Government. But with partnership with Shippers council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2020
daben1:
I wanted to post before now, but I was BANNED, I got an interview invite from old mutual Nigeria as a bancassurance refferal officer, I've done it yesterday, who knows what they're into?
Its Insurance job bro, you will be sitting in the bank and selling insurance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
I like the end of your comment. It may not be rosy, but it's better than nothing. @Daben: It's important to gain experience which would position you for better opportunities. Alot of people started with 30k paying jobs but I promise you, it's not the same today. It will always get better. Just take advantage of opportunities no matter how small they are, and keep praying and seeking the bigger ones. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. All the best.
OcVoice:

Marketing in an insurance and life assurance company is really stressful. It is termed 'Waka Waka" and "suffer head" work! And the salary is not in sync with the work. It's usually hard to get clients cos many Nigerians don't have interest in life assurance and only few are interested in property insurance. Marketing in fmcg is better!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
binajiya:

Its Insurance job bro, you will be sitting in the bank and selling insurance
nawaoo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Brethren, is there any latest information on ncdmb recruitment? Your kind update would be deeply appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=ozone29 post=94070144]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nuttella:
Yes it can especially if those employed haven't been captured in ippis. I heard such misfortune will befall a federal poly in the East soon.
abeg which federal polytechnic in East?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
teekay22:
Please if u applied for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short service and u have any idea of what their aptitude test is like it have past questions
Please PM me
Please
when did u apply? I thought DSSC for Navy is not available when the recruitment commenced
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mtschewwww: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
General Welding Technicians needed at Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI)

Full Time.

Job Requirements

- Candidates must be experienced in installing, dismantling the Axles.
- Experienced in installing, dismantling the Axles (Tri-axle & Bogie Axle) for Trailers.
- Candidates must have the knowledge of Alignment of the Axles.
- Candidates must be versatile in fabrication process using arc welding method.

Application Deadline
25th September, 2020.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: kiakiajobs@yahoo.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.

Note : Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
ikemeze:
abeg which federal polytechnic in East?
PolyNekede
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by teekay22: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
A friend was the one who applied
She applied last week
EmmaJnr1:
when did u apply? I thought DSSC for Navy is not available when the recruitment commenced
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello guys,someone was asking long ago the new salary of custom consol 08 step ii, I confirm it today 100% sure, d salary is #1,888,439 annually.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Please who has delta FCC commissioner's number Hon. Moses Anaughe??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umarjamilu1(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Any legit information concerning Nigeria custom recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
It is a general recruitment and will be made known to public.
Umarjamilu1:
Any legit information concerning Nigeria custom recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Very sure. A friend of mine was called on Friday to come for interview on Monday but she wasn’t able to do it until Thursday because of the number of people
Levels1:

Pls how sure are you and do you know anyone called upon?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Vanbravo:

Thank you sir.

I sent you a mail.
check your inbox
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Kariian post=94112982]Very sure. A friend of mine was called on Friday to come for interview on Monday but she wasn’t able to do it until Thursday because of the number of people
[/quote

Pls, can we private chat in regard of the above as I got a text too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
CBNwords:
Please who has delta FCC commissioner's number Hon. Moses Anaughe??

Drop your number make I send am give you. I no feat do pm wahala.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Godisble:
Drop your number make I send am give you. I no feat do pm wahala.

Hi bro. Pls do you have Enugu FCC commissioner's number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
What is the entry level pay for Graduate GL 08 at Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) ??

@Ademmy @TammyAnybody @Danquigy @Nutella
@Folahanmi19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
OcVoice:

Hi bro. Pls do you have Enugu FCC commissioner's number?
NO. I only have for Delta. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.