Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6323728 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
May God heal you quickly and grant you your beneficial desires. Congratulations and Godspeed.
Heineken:
Good afternoon house.. I want to say a very big thank you to everyone of you that asked of me while I was away. I had an accident and my phone damaged.. I'm getting better now. And I'm back to Abuja. Thank you all...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
asaleh96:
May God heal you quickly and grant you your beneficial desires. Congratulations and Godspeed.
Amen boss. And you too. May God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
Good afternoon house.. I want to say a very big thank you to everyone of you that asked of me while I was away. I had an accident and my phone damaged.. I'm getting better now. And I'm back to Abuja. Thank you all...

You were missed! Quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Iyajelili:

You were missed! Quick recovery.
thank you Iya. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
Speeding recovery bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Godisble:
Speeding recovery bro.
my boss thanks..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
ademmy102:
Wow..... FCSC
Congratulations to the expectants
The deed has been done!!!
Oya show proof cheesy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:

Thank God you are good now. Nice to have you back bro.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Houston17:

Thank God you are good now. Nice to have you back bro.
Houston the boss. Thanks man.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
badmus11:
please tell us latest from FCSC maybe correspond with mine please...
Tell us your information sir, what did it said please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Delightful8 I saw u tried to pm me. Sorry i'm just seeing it now. Unfortunately I do not know how that thing works.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
Houston the boss. Thanks man.

Uwc my oga.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zoulyadaini:
Usmanu Danfodio university sokoto starts collecting CVs for both academic and non academic staffs.
For interested persons
Hw do I submit my CV cos am in sokoto due to nysc(to finish next Month).Also am not a northern do I stand a chance?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zoulyadaini:
Usmanu Danfodio university sokoto starts collecting CVs for both academic and non academic staffs.
For interested persons
pls can I send my CV to u?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zoulyadaini:
For interested persons
pls can I send my CV to u so that u help me apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Funmilehot(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
For those in the east, I heard Futo is recruiting. But mainly academic staff.
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GraceSmile1(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:

Thanks to God for His mercy upon you.
Wishing you speedy recovery and good news.
#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Did anybody here get any message from old mutual Nigeria?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
francisgodstime:
Hw do I submit my CV cos am in sokoto due to nysc(to finish next Month).Also am not a northern do I stand a chance?

You do, but without NYSC discharge cert. I don't know if they'll accept it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Zoulyadaini:

You do, but without NYSC discharge cert. I don't know if they'll accept it
There is no harm in trying. hw would I snd d CV?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
u r blessed,get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Thanks to God for His mercy upon you. Wishing you speedy recovery and good news. #Shalom
thanks mama. Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
angie88:
u r blessed,get well soon
thank you mama. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Even legit slot for sale at reasonable prices, person no see... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
Thank God for you. It is well with you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Delightful8(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Funmilehot:
Delightful8 I saw u tried to pm me. Sorry i'm just seeing it now. Unfortunately I do not know how that thing works.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:
Get well soon. We really missed you here

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
Blksaliyu:
Get well soon. We really missed you here
thanks so much. I appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
So sorry to hear this. Wishing you speedy recovery.
Heineken:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
NekkyCee:
So sorry to hear this. Wishing you speedy recovery.
thanks nekky. I appreciate mama.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by badmus11(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edward1994:

Tell us your information sir, what did it said please
is for DPR and FIRS I think some ministry APL letter are ready for distribution before end of this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DollarBuddy: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Heineken:

Hmmmm, it's well bro. I wish you a fast recovery!

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Headings11 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.