Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331885 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Congrats! Since you met the DG @ the lawmaker's office, it would mean they have a cordial relationship or the distinguished is a member of the aviation committee, appropriations or public petitions.
Sending your name as a sequel to the DG's visit points that it was on request and a ?%? of an agreement from their previous meeting. Same thing happened at FIRS & another major Sci&Tech parastatal this week that just ended. It's very different from when your senator just sends unsolicited RLs which will be subject to the willingness, descretion and/or mercy of the DG. Once again, congrats!
Thanks. Ur right hes a member of the aviation committee. So I think that’s y it was easy to get a letter from him to the organization. He gave two people FIRS slots in font of me that day. To be honest I think there are good people out there that might be willing to help you. But you wouldn’t know because you Havnt even tried to meet them. I got all sorts of discouragement when I wanted to see the senator. He might try to sleep with me, collect my cv and throw it away etc but I still went. Goodluck to those looking for a job. time will come...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ubangiji pls pick my call and place me in a good federal government agency. Na beg I dey beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
you left out NIRSAL, FIRS, SEC, IST, Customs Service & Budget office.

i never said its all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hannae:

Thanks. Ur right hes a member of the aviation committee. So I think that’s y it was easy to get a letter from him to the organization. He gave two people FIRS slots in font of me that day. To be honest I think there are good people out there that might be willing to help you. But you wouldn’t know because you Havnt even tried to meet them. I got all sorts of discouragement when I wanted to see the senator. He might try to sleep with me, collect my cv and throw it away etc but I still went. Goodluck to those looking for a job. time will come...

Congrats in advance sis.

Please are you from the south east?

I also need help to get into National Assembly.

Can I just go and they will let me enter? Which day of the week is best to go if I want to see any senator?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please does anyone have the list of Parastatals each senator is heading as a committee?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:

Congrats in advance sis.

Please are you from the south east?

I also need help to get into National Assembly.

Can I just go and they will let me enter? Which day of the week is best to go if I want to see any senator?
I am from the north. Honestly entering that place is tricky because you need a pass and in order to get it they Hav to send your name to the gate frm that senators office or you call the senator in frnt of them and he talks to them and they will allow you in. But the last time I went, I saw some people using names that were not theirs to get inside the National Assembly for example the names the senator sends, if those people are not able to come or for one reason or the other have entered the National Assembly without requiring a pass, some people replace their names with the names on the list and since they don’t check for ID card, there is no way that they will know that ur not the one. They will give u ur pass and u enter. I think that should be the best option for those that dnt have a way of getting in. The best to go on days that they are not sitting. It’s always easier to see them. or even if they are sitting, u Hav to wait till around 1:30 pm to see them. But they might be tired and won’t have time to attend to you. So that’s y it’s advisable to go on days that they are not sitting.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hannae:

you are a very honest and open person. Your sincerity will open even greater doors for you by God's grace. All the best in your career!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
burantashii:

i never said its all
oga calm down....neither did I.

We both know those are not even all the parastatals under F,B&NP. I thought we were pointing out 'lucrative' parastatals under Finance and I felt those shouldn't have been left out. Maybe I should have added them without quoting you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
you are a very honest and open person. Your sincerity will open even greater doors for you by God's grace. All the best in your career!
Thank you so much. Means a lot

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:
Please does anyone have the list of Parastatals each senator is heading as a committee?
It will be difficult to get this......you will need to be more specific. Then it will be easier to list them per committee either at the upper or lower chamber.

In the HoR for example, Banking and Currency stands as a separate committee from Insurance and Actuarial Matters. Banking and Currency oversights CBN, NDIC, NSPMC etc while Insurance and Actuarial Matters oversight NAICOM etc

However in the Senate.....Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions are merged together as one standing committee and therefore has purview over more MDAs than same committee in the HoR.

Moreover, you have to be aware of the committees your senator or rep is a member of. Your senator may not be a chairman of any standing committee but must be a member of at least 5-6 other committees. You may never know what committee(s) he/she is a member of until you access him or his SLA. If he/she is just a member of Marine Transport Committee, he will definitely get slots when agencies like NPA, NIMASA, NIWA, NFFC, NSC etc are recruiting yet he/she isnt heading a committee.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nope just asking
Honestguy13577:

Did you get a job there bro ?
I am also interested in that agency but I heard it difficult to get in except you have strong connection and I am praying for one. I don't even mind if someone legit can help me secure a job there and then reward the person.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hannae:

Thank you so much. Means a lot
God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
From what I observed here it seems the senators have upper hands in getting slots than house of Representatives.

Is the statement above true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:

You can only know the committees which serve as the umbrella body of the parastatals.

Kindly visit this web address:

https://www.nassnig.org/committees

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
mistacoco2:
From what I observed here it seems the senators have upper hands in getting slots than house of Representatives.

Is the statement above true?
Truthfully, they both get slots all the time but not in equal proportion. There is a reason the Senate is being refered to as the 'upper chamber'.

Na senior men dey Senate.....seasoned politicians, ex-governors, ex-ministers etc.

Only the Senate has the power to screen and confirm ministers, heads of some agencies and extra-ministerial departments including the CBN governor, EFCC Chairman etc

Therefore, you should expect that the Senate will wield more influence than their colleagues at the lower chamber. But trust me, if you have good access to the Speaker, Deputy Speaker or any of the principal officers in the House of Reps or even a committee chairman who knows his onions (many of them na JJC), then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hannae:

I am from the north. Honestly entering that place is tricky because you need a pass and in order to get it they Hav to send your name to the gate frm that senators office or you call the senator in frnt of them and he talks to them and they will allow you in. But the last time I went, I saw some people using names that were not theirs to get inside the National Assembly for example the names the senator sends, if those people are not able to come or for one reason or the other have entered the National Assembly without requiring a pass, some people replace their names with the names on the list and since they don’t check for ID card, there is no way that they will know that ur not the one. They will give u ur pass and u enter. I think that should be the best option for those that dnt have a way of getting in. The best to go on days that they are not sitting. It’s always easier to see them. or even if they are sitting, u Hav to wait till around 1:30 pm to see them. But they might be tired and won’t have time to attend to you. So that’s y it’s advisable to go on days that they are not sitting.

Thanks I appreciate your response.

Please which days are the sitting and non sitting days?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
opefid:

You can only know the committees which serve as the umbrella body of the parastatals.

Kindly visit this web address:

https://www.nassnig.org/committees

Thanks I will check it out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opefid(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:

Thanks I will check it out.

You're welcome.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
It will be difficult to get this......you will need to be more specific. Then it will be easier to list them per committee either at the upper or lower chamber.

In the HoR for example, Banking and Currency stands as a separate committee from Insurance and Actuarial Matters. Banking and Currency oversights CBN, NDIC, NSPMC etc while Insurance and Actuarial Matters oversight NAICOM etc

However in the Senate.....Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions are merged together as one standing committee and therefore has purview over more MDAs than same committee in the HoR.

Moreover, you have to be aware of the committees your senator or rep is a member of. Your senator may not be a chairman of any standing committee but must be a member of at least 5-6 other committees. You may never know what committee(s) he/she is a member of until you access him or his SLA. If he/she is just a member of Marine Transport Committee, he will definitely get slots when agencies like NPA, NIMASA, NIWA, NFFC, NSC etc are recruiting yet he/she isnt heading a committee.

Thanks so much .

Let me put it this way, which Parastatals are senators representing Imo and Gombe state overseeing?

I served in Gombe state maybe I can try my luck with one of their senators. I also observed that Northerners help more than their Eastern counterparts.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:

Big man! I dey hail o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:

Thanks so much .

Let me put it this way, which Parastatals are senators representing Imo and Gombe state overseeing?

I served in Gombe state maybe I can try my luck with one of their senators. I also observed that Northerners help more than their Eastern counterparts.

Only your state of origin senator or HoR can truly help you except you have a personal relationship with the state senator where you served.
I'm open to correction though.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oretiti: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iyajelili:

Only your state of origin senator or HoR can truly help you except you have a personal relationship with the state senator where you served.
I'm open to correction though.

Anybody that wants to help you will do. Whether state senator or not
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
oretiti:

Anybody that wants to help you will do. Whether state senator or not
grin grin you don't know how these people think. She is right.....forget about issuance of recommendation letters. We are talking real job slots here. No Senator or Reps that is not from your state will offer you a job slot except you have a personal relationship with him/her or was recommended/refered to them from someone they respect.

Infact, some Senators are mean to random people from their district who approach them. They'll tell you they don't know you or will be pushing you around. I know a particular HoR from Imo State (a first timer for that matter) who does not even issue simple recommendation letters for his own constituents.

A particular Senator from O**o was doing that (he would help you irrespective of where you are from) until last week. He started tearing recommendation letters brought to him by his secretary for his signature even if you are from south west. Except you are from his state and particularly his district. He now wants to contest for Governor and wants to focus only on his people.

Fact is why will I even give you my slot when you have your own Senator who will get slots too.....People of my senatorial district voted me and not people of your senatorial district. I know a Senator from SW who will ask you to produce your voter's card before he even listens to you.

I dare say the percentage of those who will help you without knowing you ab initio is less than 15% of the total lawmakers and being a female is even more advantageous. You know women have their way of warming their way into our hearts grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rejoice04:

Thanks so much .

IMO
Sen. Ben Uwajumogu - Chairman, Senate Committee on Employment, Labour and Productivity.
Parastatals - National Directorate of Employment, National Industrial Court, National Productivity Center.

Sen. Rochas Okorocha - Chairman, Senate Committee on Culture and Tourism.
Parastatals - National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism, National Council for Arts and Culture, National Commissiom for Museums and Monuments, National Gallery of Arts, Nigeria Tourism Development Commission, National Institute for Cultural Orientation etc

Sen. Ezenwa Francis - Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on States and Local Government grin

GOMBE
Sen. Amos Bulus - Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on Niger Delta.
Parastatal - NDDC

Sen. Saidu Alkali - Chairman, Senate Committee on National Identity and National Population.
Parastatals - NIMC, National Population Commission.

Sen. Danjuma Goje - Chairman, Senate Committee on Marine Transport.
Parastatals - Nigerian Ports Authority, NIMASA, NIWA, Nigerian Shippers Council, Maritime Academy of Nigeria etc

I think Sen. Goje is also a member of Petroleum Upstream Committee (DPR, PTDF, PTI etc) and Army or so......

Like I said, only someone working close to these Senators can give you a full list of the committees they are members of. For example, if someone in Sen. Okorocha's office tells you he is a Chairman of Culture/Tourism and member of Navy, Tertiary Education, Land Transport, Power and FCT, then we can begin to talk of the parastatals under his purview.

Yes, Northern Senators have more tendency to help but there are no exceptions to the rule. Even the Northern lawmakers don dey wise up although they are more approachable still.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iyajelili:

Big man! I dey hail o

Iyajelili cheesy I'm loyal ma.

See ehn....that stuff we have been waiting for will show this month but many will be disappointed.

It has now been fully politicised. But it will definitely show.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:

Iyajelili cheesy I'm loyal ma.

See ehn....that stuff we have been waiting for will show this month but many will be disappointed.

It has now been fully politicised. But it will definitely show.

Honestly, I laugh when I read some things on nairaland but wish everyone the very best.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
grin grin you don't know how these people think. She is right.....forget about issuance of recommendation letters. We are talking real job slots here. No Senator or Reps that is not from your state will offer you a job slot except you have a personal relationship with him/her or was recommended/refered to them from someone they respect.

Infact, some Senators are mean to random people from their district who approach them. They'll tell you they don't know you or will be pushing you around. I know a particular HoR from Imo State (a first timer for that matter) who does not even issue simple recommendation letters for his own constituents.

A particular Senator from O**o was doing that (he would help you irrespective of where you are from) until last week. He started tearing recommendation letters brought to him by his secretary for his signature even if you are from south west. Except you are from his state and particularly his district. He now wants to contest for Governor and wants to focus only on his people.

Fact is why will I even give you my slot when you have your own Senator who will get slots too.....People of my senatorial district voted me and not people of your senatorial district. I know a Senator from SW who will ask you to produce your voter's card before he even listens to you.

I dare say the percentage of those who will help you without knowing you ab initio is less than 15% of the total lawmakers and being a female is even more advantageous. You know women have their way of warming their way into our hearts grin

Did you notice I didn't reply him? Thanks for schooling him

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iyajelili:

Did you notice I didn't reply him? Thanks for schooling him
It's my pleasure ma. Nothing we no dey see for Nairaland ooo.....that was how someone on this thread said NIPOST entry level salary is 220k. If I didn't know people in NIPOST, na so we for chop the lie. He was confident about it and even said they started paying that amount since 2016. As at last week, my cousin is still praying that NIPOST pays the N15,000 (fifteen thousand) annual rent allowance for 2018 (not even 2019).

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:
It's my pleasure ma. Nothing we no dey see for Nairaland ooo.....that was how someone on this thread said NIPOST entry level salary is 220k. If I didn't know people in NIPOST, na so we for chop the lie. He was confident about it and even said they started paying that amount since 2016. As at last week, my cousin is still praying that NIPOST pays the N15,000 (fifteen thousand) annual rent allowance for 2018 (not even 2019).

If I'm correct,NIPOST pay fifty something thousand same as ministries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
EngrBriggs:

IMO
Sen. Ben Uwajumogu - Chairman, Senate Committee on Employment, Labour and Productivity.
Parastatals - National Directorate of Employment, National Industrial Court, National Productivity Center.

Sen. Rochas Okorocha - Chairman, Senate Committee on Culture and Tourism.
Parastatals - National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism, National Council for Arts and Culture, National Commissiom for Museums and Monuments, National Gallery of Arts, Nigeria Tourism Development Commission, National Institute for Cultural Orientation etc

Sen. Ezenwa Francis - Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on States and Local Government grin

GOMBE
Sen. Amos Bulus - Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on Niger Delta.
Parastatal - NDDC

Sen. Saidu Alkali - Chairman, Senate Committee on National Identity and National Population.
Parastatals - NIMC, National Population Commission.

Sen. Danjuma Goje - Chairman, Senate Committee on Marine Transport.
Parastatals - Nigerian Ports Authority, NIMASA, NIWA, Nigerian Shippers Council, Maritime Academy of Nigeria etc

I think Sen. Goje is also a member of Petroleum Upstream Committee (DPR, PTDF, PTI etc) and Army or so......

Like I said, only someone working close to these Senators can give you a full list of the committees they are members of. For example, if someone in Sen. Okorocha's office tells you he is a Chairman of Culture/Tourism and member of Navy, Tertiary Education, Land Transport, Power and FCT, then we can begin to talk of the parastatals under his purview.

Yes, Northern Senators have more tendency to help but there are no exceptions to the rule. Even the Northern lawmakers don dey wise up although they are more approachable still.

God bless you for this information.

I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Iyajelili:

If I'm correct,NIPOST pay fifty something thousand same as ministries.
49,800 after deductions....they use same CONPSS as Ministry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Patrickflames, Babagy832, ZARAMITE(m), onmylane, khayrah2, Jazberry1, Alfredd16, maluga and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.