Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243933 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Senators mount pressure on MDAs for job slots
======
Officials of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, the Central Bank of Nigeria and other agencies are allegedly under the most pressure from the committees that have oversight powers over them for job slots.

READ MORE||https://punchng.com/senators-mount-pressure-on-mdas-for-job-slots/qs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StevenOba: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
NTA - 450k (Level cool
NAFDAC - 500k (Level cool
CBN , NNPC, PENCOM, DPR, FIRS - Blank Cheque (Level cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
StevenOba:
NTA - 450k (Level cool NAFDAC - 500k (Level cool CBN , NNPC, PENCOM, DPR, FIRS - Blank Cheque (Level cool
Savage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
TammyAnybody:
Senators mount pressure on MDAs for job slots
======
Officials of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, the Central Bank of Nigeria and other agencies are allegedly under the most pressure from the committees that have oversight powers over them for job slots.

READ MORE||https://punchng.com/senators-mount-pressure-on-mdas-for-job-slots/qs

@Tammyanybody please check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nobody knows federal housing authority(FHA) entry pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Agbotoluwa(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Which of the ministry is recruiting presently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2019
thanks to almighty God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Woooooow. So happy for you. Please where is the Champagne? We need to do some popping!!! Congratulations!
[/quote][quote author=Makudus post=83498565]thanks to almighty God
smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Makudus:
thanks to almighty God
Congrats bro.. I wish you all the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations Sir, I tap into it.
Makudus:
thanks to almighty God
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Makudus:
thanks to almighty God

Congratulations

charliman2012
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please who knows the salary of aib under ministry of aviation
TammyAnybody:

Congratulations

charliman2012
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
How much does National Insurance Commission pays entry level ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
M planning going to d national assembly to meet my senator.
I need tips concerning security and gate pass issue. The senator is not aware that M coming, I learnt no one can enter into the National Assembly without an invitation. Any suggestion??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why not meet him in his residence?
cephaswizzy:
I need tips concerning security and gate pass issue. The senator is not aware that M coming, I learnt no one can enter into the National Assembly without an invitation. Any suggestion??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls what a the entry-level of a pharmacist in a federal medical centre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
cephaswizzy:

Why not meet him at his residence or book an appointment with him/her through his Senior Legislative Aide.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please what's the entry level for accident investigation bureau.its under aviation
TammyAnybody:

Why not meet him at his residence or book an appointment with him/her through his Senior Legislative Aide.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Makudus:
thanks to almighty God
bro. How far can u call me I need to confirm some things from you 08064824031
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
2el:
How much does National Insurance Commission pays entry level ?
Above 130,000 & its consolidated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2019
binajiya:
Above 130,000 & its consolidated
is there annual allowance ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
2el:

No monthly take home
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
cephaswizzy:

I can help you in there for free, help u with his or her office number all for FREE

but which agency dey recruit

feel free to message me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are there any openings at NHIS either official or underground

useful information please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ifyan(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
downloadxr:
Application Closing Date
1st November 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
[url]Click here to apply onoline[/url]

No link bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ifyan(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
id4sho:
Ministries, Parastatals and Agencies no longer pay sky high allowances again due to TSA and funds accountability.
Meanwhile jobs are flying upandan cuz of Budget preparations and passing.
Go and press all ya buttons, my two cents

Please where and how

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
2el:

When u here consolidated it means no allowances,, all allowances are included in ur salary,,,,in most cases

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugladys: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
please, does anyone have idea of how much Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) pays entry level? Any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bidemi1190: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are they recruiting?
ugladys:
please, does anyone have idea of how much Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) pays entry level? Any idea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tboichillin: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Makudus:
thanks to almighty God

Happy for you bro.

Please how much is the pay/remuneration for assistant manager level ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugladys: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
no, they are not. am asking for a reason
bidemi1190:
Are they recruiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, Smith1774, ogwoliun, preciousfuture, fail, Except1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.