Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242818 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fantasytoch: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
How much does FIRS pay for entry level and the bonuses?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fantasytoch:
How much does FIRS pay for entry level and the bonuses?
its around 240k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugladys: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
What about securities and exchange commission SEC
ShadowM:
its around 240k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amhappy(f): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please Who is recruiting??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by deeza4mum: 2:01am On Nov 01, 2019
PS does anyone knows if INEC is recruiting or replacing currently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Snowkel(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2019
how much Does NDDC pays
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ojexin(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning please I need assistance on any ministries,dept or agencies. ...I will reward hugely for any help rendered. ..pls kindly mail me for discussion
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
Shady92:
Please who knows the salary of aib under ministry of aviation
Did you get a job there bro ?
I am also interested in that agency but I heard it difficult to get in except you have strong connection and I am praying for one. I don't even mind if someone legit can help me secure a job there and then reward the person.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pls house what’s the salary of faan? I need to know the salary and allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
@hannae,is FAAN doing replacement? please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yksoul:
@hannae,is FAAN doing replacement? please
I think so. It’s a secret recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hannae:

can forward my cv?or na link based?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hannae:

can i forward my cv?or na link based?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2019
cesil26:

I can help you in there for free, help u with his or her office number all for FREE

but which agency dey recruit

feel free to message me
Sent you a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Yksoul:
can i forward my cv?or na link based?
My dear it was like magic. I went to beg my state senator and apparently he had a slot in FAAN. So he put my name. Not like i know anyone involved self.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:
Pls house what’s the salary of faan? I need to know the salary and allowances.
Any idea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Originakalokalo(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

Any idea?

I heard it's 120,000 for level 9. I have a friend who works there....he got the job through his in-law..

benefits depend on the department

Have you started yet? Or you just got the letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

My dear it was like magic. I went to beg my state senator and apparently he had a slot in FAAN. So he put my name. Not like i know anyone involved self.
sis how did you see him,did you have an invitation letter to him?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I heard it's 120,000 for level 9. I have a friend who works there....he got the job through his in-law..

Have you started yet? Or you just got the letter?

Not yet. When I went to see the senator, the DG of FAAN was there so it was just a coincidence. I even got 10k frm him..... lol. So it was the day before yesterday his PA was telling me they sent two names to FAAN. Mine and another name. So they sent out our CVs along with a recommendation letter. Hopefully they contact us soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2019
mistacoco2:
sis how did you see him,did you have an invitation letter to him?
I didn’t get an invitation from him. I went to see him in National Assembly. But before then, I was able to get his Pa’s number who made seeing him and entering the office a lot easier for me. Entering that National Assembly is hell. Especially if you dnt have a letter or someone frm the inside hlping you out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hommespecia: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2019
please if you have slot for sale in any of the MDAs,kindly PM me please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Originakalokalo(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

I didn’t get an invitation from him. I went to see him in National Assembly. But before then, I was able to get his Pa’s number who made seeing him and entering the office a lot easier for me. Entering that National Assembly is hell. Especially if you dnt have a letter or someone frm the inside hlping you out.

ok. thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mistacoco2: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

nawa oo... Naija my country..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

You're very open and honest. Wish you the best of luck

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

Congrats! Since you met the DG @ the lawmaker's office, it would mean they have a cordial relationship or the distinguished is a member of the aviation committee, appropriations or public petitions.
Sending your name as a sequel to the DG's visit points that it was on request and a ?%? of an agreement from their previous meeting. Same thing happened at FIRS & another major Sci&Tech parastatal this week that just ended. It's very different from when your senator just sends unsolicited RLs which will be subject to the willingness, descretion and/or mercy of the DG. Once again, congrats!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hannae:

Any idea?
95K For level 8... Plus allowances and it increases after a year.. Cngrt in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Congrats! Since you met the DG @ the lawmaker's office, it would mean they have a cordial relationship or the distinguished is a member of the aviation committee, appropriations or public petitions.
Sending your name as a sequel to the DG's visit points that it was on request and a ?%? of an agreement from their previous meeting. Same thing happened at FIRS & another major Sci&Tech parastatal this week that just ended. It's very different from when your senator just sends unsolicited RLs which will be subject to the willingness, descretion and/or mercy of the DG. Once again, congrats!
NITDA abi , dis country sef. God dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Andychinedu: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please when they say Basic Salary, does it mean there's going to be added Allowances or what?

And also, how long does it take for Salaries to start coming in paramilitary...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
Basic salary means allowance has not been added to it.

Based on when salary will come in it depends on when you are captured on IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EngrBriggs: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
id4sho:

NITDA abi , dis country sef. God dey
Not NITDA. NITDA is actually under Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Andychinedu: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
ademmy102:
Basic salary means allowance has not been added to it.

Based on when salary will come in it depends on when you are captured on IPPIS

Thanks...

It has been over a month now that I was captured on IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
It takes a minimum of 1month and maximum of 3month after IPPIS capturing. Anything beyond that you can now ask for your IPPIS officer.

Which para-military are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Classiqtech, Newcastle2023(m), henryugo(m), Except1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.