Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228713 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2020
NFIU
Omoluwabi4real:
Please house between NFIU and pencom which one do you think is better to work with considering each pecularity .Your candid opinion is highly welcome
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Horace: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Good morning. Please check your mailbox and kindly respond. It is really urgent, please.

danqujigy:
Oga nobody forces me to do what I don't want to do. You are here when I begged people to always request for at most 2 VIP numbers, I clearly stated that in English and not in my mother tongue. Just because i didn't replied your last mail doesn't mean you should tag me as been selective. You've not done justice to me. I build a database of over 6 billions phone numbers all over the world and you shouldn't expect me to keep searching for only one person's request and neglect others. Please be patience with the one's i sent to you. It is free I give out the numbers and never charge anybody, so I am free to do it the way I like. Inside my inbox are over 5000 numbers I have sent out and I have never met with any of you in this platform. Please control your emotion.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Both are good, NFIU has a lot of international travel opportunities while pencom u'll remain in Nigeria our country.both salaries are awesome, and both needs 7G connection.
Omoluwabi4real:
Please house between NFIU and pencom which one do you think is better to work with considering each pecularity .Your candid opinion is highly welcome

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omoluwabi4real: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello house did any body know some thing about NEITI.People mentoined DPR PPPRA, tetfund and pef, Does it mean that no body Mentioned NEITI
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Omoluwabi4real:
Hello house did any body know some thing about NEITI.People mentoined DPR PPPRA, tetfund and pef, Does it mean that no body Mentioned NEITI
What kind of question is this

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ismailaaa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls is there anyone here who has information as regard to any agancy under ministry of power that are doing replacement or have recently collected CVs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Someone requested for smart Adeyemi's number. 08164483402
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
futuremoma34:

Future you must answer that question grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls � I need the direct contact of Senator Abba Moro of Benue state?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Don't give Up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
real1000:
Future you must answer that question grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=Omoluwabi4real post=94696263]Hello house did any body know some thing about NEITI.People mentoined DPR PPPRA, tetfund and pef, Does it mean that no body Mentioned NEITI[/quotes

Guy NEITI is 7G Connection........that's my first agency experience that pay more than NNPC..Any thing is cooking their in term of replacement or recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
House please any information about Rular Electrification Angecy

#Tamybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gokelag: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION .
hit ur contacts up, press buttons, call powers that be.
Massive compilation of list for APLs soonest.
CHEERS

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
futuremoma34:

grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Baba God, please connect me with my helper
id4sho:

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mchiwetalu: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ibrahimxxy:
APLs is waiting for approval by the CHAIRMAN, Notifications will be sent afterwards.

Boss please add me to firs group too....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
ennygal:
Baba God, please connect me with my helper
Pray & reach out.
CHEERS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okwiyke: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please, Someone should help..

Please, does anybody know anything about Nigeria Institute of international affairs (NIIA).Their salary for entry Level.I have somebody who had gone for interview there since two years now still nothing has happened..
Please urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Layohrt(f): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Nigeria Export Processing Zone Authority undergoing induction program for it newly recruited staff. grin cheesy

See link below..

https://www.facebook.com/198008350214394/posts/3907495372598988/

Please what’s the salary structure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
id4sho:
CHEERS

Boss, do you mean adhoc staffs for EAD?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
dejt4u:
Please I need a sample of recommendation letter.. Someone should please send it to me. I need it ASAP

please send to dejt4u@gmail.com

May God bless you as you do so

CC

danqujigy
TammyAnybody
Ndokwagirl
Etc

grin grin

Photoshop guru grin abeg me need sample from that of the presidency o

Well, recommendation letter differs o. It depends on the texture your recommender is using. The texture of recommendation letters from Imams, Bishops, Politicians and other big men are not usually similar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by D2015: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello house, pls any news about ITF recruiting?
Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
D2015:
Hello house, pls any news about ITF recruiting?
Thank you.
Someone said approval of funds is delaying the issuance of APL.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by D2015: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by D2015: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thank you.
kkkp:
Someone said approval of funds is delaying the issuance of APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
@ stepson, its been a while. any news on firs? I remember you asked for the chairman number then @Ndokwagirl how is work in firs now na? I remember someone here assisted you, you didn't even give us any gjst o.

@Tammy and CBNwords, abeg do you have idea on Rmrdc and ICRC APL?

CBNwords, how is it na? how life for delta? you still dey hear from Nwanyiogwashi again? abeg extend my regards o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
KhalilAK:
PUBLIC NOTICE!!!

Hmmm.

Gombe shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.