Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6228731 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTalker:
@ stepson, its been a while. any news on firs? I remember you asked for the chairman number then @Ndokwagirl how is work in firs now na? I remember someone here assisted you, you didn't even give us any gjst o.

@Tammy and CBNwords, abeg do you have idea on Rmrdc and ICRC APL?

CBNwords, how is it na? how life for delta? you still dey hear from Nwanyiogwashi again? abeg extend my regards o.

so ndokwagirl hustle Don finally pay, she don leave us for the struggle... We go meet for FIRS insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTalker:
@ stepson, its been a while. any news on firs? I remember you asked for the chairman number then @Ndokwagirl how is work in firs now na? I remember someone here assisted you, you didn't even give us any gjst o.

CBNwords, how is it na? how life for delta? you still dey hear from Nwanyiogwashi again? abeg extend my regards o.

HA please when did I tell you that my hustle has paid off shocked I still dey hustle oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
HA please when did I tell you that my hustle has paid off shocked I still dey hustle oooo
Madam Nwayiogwashi publicised here that her mother gave you a slot in FIRS oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kingdemu:
Madam Nwayiogwashi publicised here that her mother gave you a slot in FIRS oo
And who told you that Firs Apl is out?or are you the firs chairman?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
And who told you that Firs Apl is out?or are you the firs chairman?
No I'm not. When will it be out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kingdemu:
No I'm not. When will it be out?
Refer that to firs headquarters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTalker:

Boss, its been a while I heard from you o. How is life na? This one you're checking on us today. Indeed you're MrTalker. My brother I still dey the hustle o. Its been long I heard from her though, but I trust babe is fine.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stepson: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrTalker:

stepson is on a low key o my boss grin
MrTalker:

stepson is on a low key o my boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ndokwagirl:

you will sure be sorted out my dear. congratulation in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
CBNwords:

Boss, its been a while I heard from you o. How is life na? This one you're checking on us today. Indeed you're MrTalker. My brother I still dey the hustle o. Its been long I heard from her though, but I trust babe is fine.

yeaa, busy all this days. have not been around. worry not my brother. your helper must help you, It is destiny fulfilment. whether he/she is here or not. you will testify soonest.

anyways kindly mail or whatsapp me, I've something I've been wanting to tell you. I sincerely lost your contact.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Brethren, anyone with any hints about ncdmb recruitment? Hope the PIB bill currently in the national Assembly will not affect them like NNPC, DPR, and PPPRA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2020
good morning all, someone told me that NPA will b issuing APLs first week of October, and I have b waiting to hear ple giving testimony but none did.....can anybody help us to peep inside to confirme what is happening in NPA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okwiyke: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Please someone should help me..I want to know more about Nigeria Institute of International Affairs.Their salary structure and when they are going to issue APL..
Anybody?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ajuzie101: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Please can I get you contact so we can talk more on this. Or you can call me on 07064685620.
ojorich:

A friend was asked to come for documentation on the 26th,tho he passed through someone and money was involved
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
danqujigy:
GOOD EVENING TO YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT?! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, SENDING OF VIP NUMBERS DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE. I NEED TO ATTEND TO OTHER THINGS. THANK YOU
Good day!
I got reply this morning from the VIP contact you gave me.. He said the only thing he can do for me is to intervene for me where ever I apply..where I'm confused now is that I don't even know when they are recruiting! Pls advice me on how to reply him
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2020
agylistic77:

Good day!
I got reply this morning from the VIP contact you gave me.. He said the only thing he can do for me is to intervene for me where ever I apply..where I'm confused now is that I don't even know when they are recruiting! Pls advice me on how to reply him
Get a recommendation letter from him to any MDA that are planning to recruit.

my2cents
CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Those expecting APL from NDIC let's hook up
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by real1000: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2020
id4sho:

my2cents
CHEERS
Does recommendation letter still work this days?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
real1000:
Does recommendation letter still work this days?
The VIP is willing to intervene, it makes it easier
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2020
id4sho:

my2cents
CHEERS
pls what is meaning of MDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
agylistic77:

Ministries, Departments and Agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by agylistic77: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Klanpe:

Ministries, Departments and Agencies

thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
agylistic77:
Ministry, Departments & Agencies
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henryalo: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2020
good morning guys . please make una help me with suggestions . in a few hours from now I will be meeting with a very blunt and strict uncle of mine who retired as a top director with (C.B.N). please which other agencies can he help me with aside (C.B.N) ? so that I go Sabi watin i go talk when he starts to day fire me questions , make e no go be like say me self no Sabi watin I want. thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
henryalo:
good morning guys . please make una help me with suggestions . in a few hours from now I will be meeting with a very blunt and strict uncle of mine who retired as a top director with (C.B.N). please which other agencies can he help me with aside (C.B.N) ? so that I go Sabi watin i go talk when he starts to day fire me questions , make e no go be like say me self no Sabi watin I want. thanks
minting and printing
Nirsal
Ndic...

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Please what's the salary of level 8 at Rular Electrification Angecy and do they have upfront..
Urgent!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Hi guys, good morning. Please I will be glad If someone can help with some information on what I am about to ask.

So my mum bro just called her and said someone in their home town told him about a job, and the job is CIVIL DEFENSE, so she collected the number to call the man.

The man said they are presently doing replacement at the moment but I will have to buy form and the form is 35k. And she was given a number of a woman to call, the man said the woman is a DC (something like that sha and he is married to a Kogi man), when we tried the number it was not reachable, but we intend trying the number later.

So I want to know how legit it is? Also will you still pay some other money after getting the form? THANKS.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimxxy: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2020
SCAM, run for your life.
ennyj01:
Hi guys, good morning. Please I will be glad If someone can help with some information on what I am about to ask.

So my mum bro just called her and said someone in their home town told him about a job, and the job is CIVIL DEFENSE, so she collected the number to call the man.

The man said they are presently doing replacement at the moment but I will have to buy form and the form is 35k. And she was given a number of a woman to call, the man said the woman is a DC (something like that sha and he is married to a Kogi man), when we tried the number it was not reachable, but we intend trying the number later.

So I want to know how legit it is? Also will you still pay some other money after getting the form? THANKS.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
ennyj01:

there's fire on d mountain, run run run

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
As at January this year, UBEC did recruitment and I heard APL has been suspended because of covid 19... Is there anyone with any useful information here please... Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2020
ennyj01:

Fell for this shit! Run and don’t look back brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nafisu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.