Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229001 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys, I heard documentation is ongoing at correctional service.
Any similar info to this
very true, i know of someone who did hers too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys, I heard documentation is ongoing at correctional service.
Any similar info to this
It's a continuation of the recruitment that was put on hold as at March due to Covid 19
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Whiterose21:

Go and do change of name, swear an affidavit and take it to the bank, with a valid ID card that has your new name. To avoid unnecessary spending, go to your bank and make inquiries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Teeeecash:
very true, i know of someone who did hers too

Where is the location of the correctional service documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Comrades, what has become of NCDMB recruitment? At least the Sec was reappointed.

Secondly, @tammyanybody noted that NCC wrote to FCC for recruitment waiver last two months or so, what's the current situation?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Fams please if FCC commissioner call you and ask you to send him the full name on the CV you submitted at his office,what does it mean?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Fams please if FCC commissioner call you and ask you to send him the full name on the CV you submitted at his office,what does it mean?
You are in for a pleasant surprise cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Parte after parte,
You are doing well!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to y'all.

Please can a deputy executive secretary (Administration) of an agency under Federal Ministry of Education facilitate a job for me?

I have knew this man for Long, but he keeps on promising me.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:
Comrades, what has become of NCDMB recruitment? At least the Sec was reappointed.

Secondly, @tammyanybody noted that NCC wrote to FCC for recruitment waiver last two months or so, what's the current situation?

NCC slot shared to the powerful ones already.

COS to the president recently forwarded his list.

Though, compilation of names still ongoing.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Ibrahim94:
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to y'all.

Please can a deputy executive secretary (Administration) of an agency under Federal Ministry of Education facilitate a job for me?

I have knew this man for Long, but he keeps on promising me.

Thanks.
Yes he can, has the agency conducted any recruitment since his promise? just keep in touch and try to get latest legit info from the agency.

CHEERS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:

Food about to be done grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2020
id4sho:

Yes he can, has the agency conducted any recruitment since his promise? just keep in touch and try to get latest legit info from the agency.

CHEERS

Thanks for your Swift response.

I don't know maybe they have.

But the Man collected my CV two weeks ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Let me private chat you...we may likely be pursuing the same agency under ministry of education.

Ibrahim94:

Thanks for your Swift response.

I don't know maybe they have.

But the Man collected my CV two weeks ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkason: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
I am impressed with the way you are helping each other here.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
can my fcc commissioner help with replacement Job? or only open recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Ajibolaoi:
Let me private chat you...we may likely be pursuing the same agency under ministry of education.

Ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
hotplate:
can my fcc commissioner help with replacement Job? or only open recruitment?
Yes he can
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
It means we will celebrate soon. I no even know say this FCC stuff dey work like this and person dey suffer e self since
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
It means we will celebrate soon. I no even know say this FCC stuff dey work like this and person dey suffer e self since
cheesy grin you na chief

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Tammyanybody I want to eat Chinese food not mama put cheesy grin I can't wait to eat this Chinese food : tongue

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
id4sho:

Parte after parte,
You are doing well!
Let's hope it soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PANDOGARI: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

What about CBN?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
I have sent you PM but u don't respond.
You can chat me on this plz 07063086632
Thank you.

Ibrahim94:

Ok

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi @tammyanybody thanks for the update. You didn't mention anything about the NCDMB recruitment. Last you said that I saw, you said they should sit on the 29th of September. Please is there any update? I assume the COS to the President update is in reference to NCC.

TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good day, please when is the likely resumption of work for those below level 12?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Digitalsign:
Good day, please when is the likely resumption of work for those below level 12?

Hopefully this week when next phase of covid-19 lift of restriction. That's when it will be ease and it was stated by PTF chairman when someone asked same question last week thursday and the chairman said they are still in consultation with head of service that next phase will be this week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
So no one here that stay in Abuja or close to FCC that could help me submit my CV?

Ok o! Una doo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
when God wan pick your call e dey always dey like that. your helper will always locate you. Goodluck and kip praying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
OcVoice:
So no one here that stay in Abuja or close to FCC that could help me submit my CV?

Ok o! Una doo
FCC or FCSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
kkkp:
FCC or FCSC

FCC.

Office of the Commissioner representing Enugu State
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Please sir any info about FCSC APL ? Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moniter0, oyi2, Wemoveee, SmartNYSC and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.