Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229090 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
OcVoice:

FCC.

Office of the Commissioner representing Enugu State
Don't you think is better to get his number since it is not FCSC.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gloryon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ribosomes:
I cant really say cuz they have compiled everything.
Please do you have any idea when names will be out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
gloryon:

Please do you have any idea when names will be out?
There is a group. Dm or drop your number lets add you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gloryon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ribosomes:
There is a group. Dm or drop your number lets add you
I don't want to join a group. Was hoping your information will be made public here to help as many people you can. Thanks all the same.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
kkkp:
Don't you think is better to get his number since it is not FCSC.

I don't know where to get her number from? Her name is Mrs Ginika Tor Williams
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
RxSameer:

if you need someone to submit your CV/Application in any office here in Abuja kindly call or Whatsapp 0-8-0-7-5-5-6-2-0-9-7.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please who knows about National Integrated Plant Project in Abuja ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
gloryon:
I don't want to join a group. Was hoping your information will be made public here to help as many people you can. Thanks all the same.
The essence of the group is to provide and exchange information for those waiting for APL. If it is done here some ppl will feel intimidated and also instead of allowing others to ask information about something different. Also note that some ppl find it difficult to Express themselves on a public forum. FIRS also have a group.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
OcVoice:

I don't know where to get her number from? Her name is Mrs Ginika Tor Williams
Send DM to Danjuigy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
kkkp:
Send DM to Danjuigy

Lolz. You dey whyne me ni?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
OcVoice:

Lolz. You dey whyne me ni?
The guy can help you with the number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
kkkp:
The guy can help you with the number

Never mind.

Thanks for your concern
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
gloryon:
ok no problem
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kaleidoscope96:
Hi @tammyanybody thanks for the update. You didn't mention anything about the NCDMB recruitment. Last you said that I saw, you said they should sit on the 29th of September. Please is there any update? I assume the COS to the President update is in reference to NCC.

No credible information yet.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
OcVoice:
So no one here that stay in Abuja or close to FCC that could help me submit my CV?

Ok o! Una doo

I think there is someone who does that with payment.

Check previous posts.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrsibhans: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please i am a silent follower of this topic.I intend going to abuja soon so I can go drop my cv in some MDAs . Any advice which one I should try and enter. Please i need help from you guys. @Tammyanybody. @ademmy. Anyone at all.I will appreciate a response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okay thank you

TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

NCC slot shared to the powerful ones already.

COS to the president recently forwarded his list.

Though, compilation of names still ongoing.
You're updated cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nne, will those who submitted application be considered? or it is strictly not on merit lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
TammyAnybody:

How far tammy?

Any update on pef recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
cheesy grin you na chief
Babe I saw your mail please don't be angry for late reply I have been busy since.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
emeritus007:

Nne, will those who submitted application be considered?
or it is strictly not on merit lol
merit will still play out as long as you have 2:1 and above and study relevant courses.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Guys is Nigerian Custom a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I still dey here o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
merit will still play out as long as you have 2:1 and above and study relevant courses.
so you are still around
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Telecommunication Engineering
2'1
grin
May God wipe our tears

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
emeritus007:

Telecommunication Engineering
lwkmd
Is relevant to them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ribosomes:
so you are still around
Yes but busy .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Paramilitaryisb:
I still dey here o.
we dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nne...I learnt you have been unwell. Hope you have fully recovered.
Nwanyiogwashi:
we dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Is relevant to them.
so they still ppl on merit

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gabicon20, bowen2018, Idrismx89, Yahaya79 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.