Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226241 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:
Which one can I buy with 70k?

Ahaha... FG 774, 000 jobs

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2020
grin
Folahanmi19:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:

Sure... You can buy KEDI, TIANSHI and GLND slot for 70k. Just go to their office and explain yourself to the manager and the job is yours

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:

Just Start Online Chin-Chin Business.

Visit nearby banks and cooperative ventures

Paint Bucket size chin chin has price
Small custard size chin chin has price
Bottle size too has price.

Within some months lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Y'all are wicked!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uniquisite: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2020
turawaa:

Insightful!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:

I know you are asking this wholeheartedly. but Sincerely speaking, FG job is NOT sold of that range or any close. So I PRAY God help you get one. sometimes its not about money.... some get Jobs from people they never knw without spending penny!

22 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:
lol..u remind me of one guy while I was serving, d guy is from that LG, so he bought a Local government job for 50k

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bestlily:

Amotekun......

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
winningp:

Amotekun......

You are mean ohh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omamaramma(f): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good afternoon everyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Boss, hw far NCC abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Boss, hw far NCC abeg

Slots shared already, APL to be distributed soon.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
@TammyAnybody how far NHIS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

please any information on Nirsal
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by isah2006: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

@TammyAnybody please any information about FIRS APL?. thank you in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
KhalilAK:
@TammyAnybody how far NHIS?

Junior staff recruitment ongoing

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
isah2006:
@TammyAnybody please any information about FIRS APL?. thank you in anticipation

No information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

boss, is it for WAEC holders?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Favour233: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olalekan27: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Do you have idea if anybody has resumed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maureensylvia(f): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good evening all, it seems like no body knows about NLTF and their ways...who is aware of there recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Please ,who has any updates or information on NSITF?

Kindly reply, if you have please

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2020
TammyAnybody:

@TammyAnybody Please any information on DPR Replacement abi Recruitment me sef confuse
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2020
daben1:
boss, is it for WAEC holders?

WAEC, NCE and ND
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Morning any update on NHIS?

[quote author=TammyAnybody post=95705305]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Sultan8:

I know you are asking this wholeheartedly. but Sincerely speaking, FG job is NOT sold of that range or any close. So I PRAY God help you get one. sometimes its not about money.... some get Jobs from people they never knw without spending penny!

Thanks!
I was actually playing around. I have been on this thread too long to know that is not possible.Hopefully, we get lucky with these government job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Aliyumichika:

lol..u remind me of one guy while I was serving, d guy is from that LG, so he bought a Local government job for 50k

Lol. It's not a bad investment sha. In a month, he will get his capital back and still retain the job until something good comes out.

Shinfaks:

There are many, as a guide you can buy any job which three to four months salary will be approximately equal to #70k

What kind of job will I have to compile 3 months salary to get 70k. Abeg oo I reject poverty
winningp:

Amotekun......
Oya give me correct link. grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2020
turawaa:

Good business idea but I don't even know how to bake chin chin and it's not my calling. Daalu!!
ademmy102:

Sure... You can buy KEDI, TIANSHI and GLND slot for 70k. Just go to their office and explain yourself to the manager and the job is yours

Wicked people everywhere. I have a slot for you too .Norland you don't need to pay a dime

Folahanmi19:

They have started work na...you for give me the correct update since. I have a link for you Npower...just 40k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boborneyor(m), Teepy0392(f), Ovii123(m), Prince806(m), Lenaaa, Mutmainneen, Daptboy(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.