Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262255 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
It's a new week, may God answer our prayers

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Kachi11061998:
greetings and happy new month .
pls i have a question .
If someone get a fed. job in one parastatals now , is it possible to get another fed job and then quit the other one if he wishes
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Betty85: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2020
.quote author=Shinfaks post=95491725]Good morning colleagues.
I met a man at gym last week and was later told by my friends that he is well connected and got so many people jobs!
Fortunately enough I met him again today and went to introduce my self and my course of study, he exclaimed and said just three days ago he was asked to bring a candidate that studied my course for replacement in a particular MDA (I will not mention name now) he instantly brought out his phone and made a call (on speaker) that he just got a candidate wether the slot is still available, (i was seriously praying) but the useless man he was speakung to, replied that they went back to abuja, he asked if there is any thing that can be done, he reluctantly said mmm he will enquire.

I am currently depressed, and seriously need your prayers and advice, Thank you in advance.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning. Pls someone should help with info pertaining to Allowances of non Academic staffs in fed. Universities, I was told that a graduate is placed on CONTISS 07, and the basic salary is 80+.. Pls do they have any allowances or its only that basic that they'll be receiving every month.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Aliyumichika:
Good morning. Pls someone should help with info pertaining to Allowances of non Academic staffs in fed. Universities, I was told that a graduate is placed on CONTISS 07, and the basic salary is 80+.. Pls do they have any allowances or its only that basic that they'll be receiving every month.
Thank you
mayb on paper. With the new minimum wage is about 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:
50-60k I think.

There is no level 8 collecting less than 60k after the new minimum wage
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2020
ademmy102:

There is no level 8 collecting less than 60k after the new minimum wage
that I don't know. He did not state the level. He said teacher. So kindly tell him the amount
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:

Not true, even as at today all tertiary institutions staff not sure if the minimum wage has been implemented because since when they have been captured on IPPIS they have been having challenges in their salary. Some even experience a deduction 10k, 20k, 30k in their salary after being captured on IPPIS.

For some of their Academic staff under ASSU are yet to receive salary because they refused to be captured on IPPIS and all tertiary institutions staff not yet receive new minimum wage arrears since last year April.

Non academic staff in tertiary institutions on IPPIS receive 79k CONTISS 07
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2020
ademmy102:

Not true, even as at today all tertiary institutions staff not sure if the minimum wage has been implemented because since when they have been captured on IPPIS they have been having challenges in their salary. Some even experience a deduction 10k, 20k, 30k in their salary after being captured on IPPIS.

For some of their Academic staff under ASSU are yet to receive salary because they refused to be captured on IPPIS and all tertiary institutions staff not yet receive new minimum wage arrears since last year April.

Non academic staff in tertiary institutions on IPPIS receive 79k

A friend of mine from federal University gusau is receiving abt 100k with d new minimum wage. So forget wot u read on paper
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:
A friend of mine from federal University gusau is receiving abt 100k with d new minimum wage. So forget wot u read on paper

Sir, am in all federal tertiary institutions telegram group that comprises ASSU, NASU, SANU and ASUP of 5000 members on telegram.

They just start receiving their October last week Friday through IPPIS and they use to paste their payslips on their telegram group.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
ademmy102:

Sir, am in all federal tertiary institutions telegram group that comprises ASSU, NASU, SANU and ASUP of 5000 members on telegram.

They just start receiving their October last week Friday through IPPIS and they use to paste their payslips on their telegram group.
Payslip ke? Tell them to show you alert
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2020
ademmy102:

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful reply, bt pls apart from that 79k, is there any other allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:
Thank you bro, is there any allowances like hazard, overtime etc or its only that basic
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2020
hasyn04:
The place no fresh.

Omo!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Any news about NCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful reply, bt pls apart from that 79k, is there any other allowances?

As per those receiving alert this morning no hazard allowance. The 79k is your take-home.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Blksaliyu:
Any news about NCC?

None that i know of... I sent u a PM bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
ademmy102:

As per those receiving alert this morning no hazard allowance. The 79k is your take-home.
Hm, Thank you soo much, I better wait for NDLEA oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddieo(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
85K monthly net pay (take home) but with the new minimum wage, it should be around 100K now.
Aliyumichika:
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddieo(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Do you work in a tertiary institution? In universities, CONTISS 7 step 2 is 85K. with the new minimum which has already been implemented it's around 100k. There is an increment of 3K at the beginning of every year till a new promotion.
ademmy102:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2020
eddieo:
85K monthly net pay (take home) but with the new minimum wage, it should be around 100K now.
Thank you bro. God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DANSANI2020: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Folahanmi19:
amen,plese I want to confirm is it possible for someone to collect your bank details for job assistance,a man that promise me to assist send me a text that I should forward my Bank details.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2020
Pls, i will also need someone to submit my CV on my behalf to Benue FCC State Commissioner's office.
Thank you in anticipation of a quick response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Hello,
Everyone.
We did NDLEA test since last year December.
What's the likelihood that the test results won't be doctored. Will it be based on merit?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
derrick015:
Hello,
Everyone.
What's the likelihood that the test results won't be doctored. Will it be based on merit?

I doubt if it will be based on merit, d reality is that all these exams for paramilitary na just formalities but let's hope and pray they do it based on merit.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2020
derrick015:
Hello,
Everyone.

Forget NDLEA this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:
Forget NDLEA this year
Hhh.they will soon call for interview and d rest, training is by January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Hhh.they will soon call for interview and d rest, training is by January.
Nothing will happen this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2020
kkkp:
Nothing will happen this year
Training is by January and its from a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2020
derrick015:
Hello,
Everyone.

Test and interview na formalities. To me the agency is even under a wrong ministry that's why they are underfunded. They should be move to ministry of interior like other paramilitary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Training is by January and its from a reliable source.
Quote me and save this page. If anything is going to happen is ending February or March

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.