Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253507 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Veryfoolishboy: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Asquare84:

Federal high court just did documentation last week
wow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coollegend89(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
The figures mentioned to purchase Jobs in this our country is very scary......Afraid dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyeogalu1(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2020
salisy:
Yeah i know that. But is something cooking there at the moment?
Even people that work there don't know till it happens

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mustmust(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Timberwolves:
FYA

CAC has started issuing promotional letters to their staffs, holding my neighbours own right now in my hand, he came to show it to me, was promoted to senior manager CASS 5/4.... anyway my point is with this promotions, it means things are happening with their HR department n there should be some vacancies in their workforce.

So if you know your ways, start pressing your connects.

Good luck

My younger sister just got a mail that she was shortlisted for CAC recruitment intake today.....Hope its real

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2020
mustmust:

My younger sister just got a mail that she was shortlisted for CAC recruitment intake today.....Hope its real
Did she apply or has someone who promised her a job... Start from there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mustmust(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Folahanmi19:

she applied and someone is helping her. i am just hoping something is happening for real . we have been expecting it since . thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bakoro20(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Please call this number I have an information for you: 08025259473
TammyAnybody:
National Directorate of Employment (NDE) is about issuing letters

Make your move if your are interested.

Salary 67k entry level.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2020
mustmust:

she applied and someone is helping her. i am just hoping something is happening for real . we have been expecting it since . thanks

Good news. Let her contact whoever is helping her and info the person about the mail. She can do as the mail says. I hope you give us more update as the job proceeds with your sister. I wish her all the best and I pray wholeheartedly that she gets the Desired job. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2020
mustmust:

Congratulations in advance to your sis, my own dey come, I pray!

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Go and read from page 1 bros. Don't be lazygrin grin grin
TheAlchemist3:
who is stresssing who? If you dont have anything to contribute just ignore, Mr always giving his "hot takes" on every topic.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Please what of Nigeria social insurance trust fund (NSITF)

Cc Tammyanybody cool
NSITF is the most confuse agency in Nigeria, nothing is happening there at the moment.They are having management problem.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Bakoro20:
Please call this number I have an information for you: 08025259473

You go wait taya. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you have 2m PM for a slot.If you don't have pls pls pls don't bother i beg you.Na hussle i dey...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
sjx566:
If you have 2m PM for a slot.If you don't have pls pls pls don't bother i beg you.Na hussle i dey...
I have sent you pm no reply. Please contact me , I'm ready
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys please Nhis salary and allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys, please what is the pay for FIRS? Allowances inclusive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mustmust(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
bukhety:

Congratulations in advance to your sis, my own dey come, I pray!

Thanks for your kind wishes. Yours will definitely come

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
People of God! I saw PPPRA appointment letter and the salary on it is 8,214,253 for SS10. I am super jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iyajelili:
People of God! I saw PPPRA appointment letter and the salary on it is 8,214,253 for SS10. I am super jealous.

Kindly check again, nothing like SS10 or you mean SS1?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
good day all. I need a very urgent answer to d questions below please::... I have gone through many pages here n couldn't get an answer

1. is their any Position like (vacational skills development officer) under federal ministry of labour and productivity in NDE

2. how much is the salary for GL 08?

3. is it possible for someone to collect 2.5mil in d name of working u through that agency?

urgent answers will be appreciated pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
abuuthmaan:

Kindly check again, nothing like SS10 or you mean SS1?

Regulatory officer sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
jaytomalex:

Place is ok. 180k+ and other allowances

Wow is very ok ok��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Baba any new update on ncc??

Folahanmi19:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
jaytomalex:

Place is ok. 180k+ and other allowances
Do you know that of SMEDAN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
good day all. I need a very urgent answer to d questions below please::... I have gone through many pages here n couldn't get an answer
1. is their any Position like (vacational skills development officer) under federal ministry of labour and productivity in NDE
2. how much is the salary for GL 08?
3. is it possible for someone to collect 2.5mil in d name of working u through that agency?
urgent answers will be appreciated pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dblock89: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
@ TammyAnybody, please any update regarding nddc recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
kachii77:
Baba any new update on ncc??

nothing that i know of
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheAlchemist3: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Iyajelili:
that entry level is around 4Million so im not surprised. I have someone that will inform me when they wanna recruit, problem is i dont think he can assist. sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Umunedeboy:
NSITF is the most confuse agency in Nigeria, nothing is happening there at the moment.They are having management problem.
Do you know about their salary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.