Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6242654 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Umunedeboy: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Do you know about their salary?
Very poor ma'ma .

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Umunedeboy:
Very poor ma'ma .
OK thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folsbal(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please anyone with the salary of an immigration officer graduate cadre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
good day all. I need a very urgent answer to d questions below please::... I have gone through many pages here n couldn't get an answer
1. is their any Position like (vacational skills development officer) under federal ministry of labour and productivity in NDE
2. how much is the salary for GL 08?
3. is it possible for someone to collect 2.5mil in d name of working u through that agency?
urgent answers will be appreciated pls,,.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
jaytomalex:

Any ideas when APLs will be out?

I heard very soon, possibly January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joyless004:
good day all. I need a very urgent answer to d questions below please::... I have gone through many pages here n couldn't get an answer
1. is their any Position like (vacational skills development officer) under federal ministry of labour and productivity in NDE
3. is it possible for someone to collect 2.5mil in d name of working u through that agency?

1-Yes
2- 60-70k
3- 2.5m is too much

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abduloojava: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
TammyAnybody:
National Directorate of Employment (NDE) is about issuing letters

Make your move if your are interested.

Salary 67k entry level.

Sir, my sources said it's only Graduate Attachment Program GAP, thats what NDE is issued now..the program is for 2 months......
Sir, what my source said is the same with yours
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItsTutsi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
pls how much does DTCA(Directorate of technical cooperation in Africa) earn as salary.. level 8 Bsc holder?.. thx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
turawaa:

1-Yes
2- 60-70k
3- 2.5m is too much

thanks alot. and they were saying the salary is abt 120k. nobody will say the truth in this country anymore
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItsTutsi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
pls how much does DTCA(Directorate of technical cooperation in Africa) earn as salary.. level 8 Bsc holder?.. thx

Bro this is Nigeria with the right connection and money, it is possible.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
sjx566:
If you have 2m PM for a slot.If you don't have pls pls pls don't bother i beg you.Na hussle i dey...
Kindly reply your pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joyless004:
i cant pay 500k for a job in dat ministry...... de earn d least money sofar
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyeogalu1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joyless004:

2.5m na robbery

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyeogalu1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Joyless004:

thanks alot. and they were saying the salary is abt 120k. nobody will say the truth in this country anymore

They are among the least paid.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItsTutsi(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
pls how much does DTCA(Directorate of technical cooperation in Africa) earn as salary.. level 8 Bsc holder?.. thx[quote author=camelus post=83787941][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItsTutsi(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2020
EngrBriggs:
Promotion made easy......I cant say much cos of how public this forum is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning all, please does NDIC normally announce recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:09am On Nov 28, 2020
onyeogalu1:

2.5m na robbery
pple are horrible. they were even saying the least salary there is 112k. imagine.

pls if anyone v a slot for pay as u go(that's deducting from my salary monthly)…I would accept the deal whole heartedly. I need a federal job. my DM is open
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2020
opj21:
i cant pay 500k for a job in dat ministry...... de earn d least money sofar

no wonder these guys have been on my neck.

one more thing. can an APL be back dated for like 11 months

please if u know anyone that can help with a federal job n be deducting it from my salary monthly. I would highly appreciate that ..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2020
onyeogalu1:

They are among the list paid.

can an APL be back dated for like 11 months and when they want to start paying u after capturing, they pay u 4 the 11 months??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2020
turawaa:

1-Yes
2- 60-70k
3- 2.5m is too much

can an APL be back dated for like 11 months and when they want to start paying u after capturing, they pay u 4 the 11 months??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2020
Joyless004:

Appointment letter can be back dated even for up to 2yrs, which you will be paid for the years you didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Joyless004:

no wonder these guys have been on my neck.

one more thing. can an APL be back dated for like 11 months

please if u know anyone that can help with a federal job n be deducting it from my salary monthly. I would highly appreciate that ..

As par 11months salary equivalent to your parole fee, bros don't let me deceive you, you won't see. No body will. Sign up for that kind of parole for you. Highest you would get is to make full payment after capturing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2020
I need interpretation

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyeogalu1(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Joyless004:

pple are horrible. they were even saying the least salary there is 112k. imagine.

pls if anyone v a slot for pay as u go(that's deducting from my salary monthly)…I would accept the deal whole heartedly. I need a federal job. my DM is open

I doubt if anyone will agree to this. All the best sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyeogalu1(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Joyless004:

I have heard of it but I can't verify it. Please be careful whatever you do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2020
RANGO23:
I need interpretation
where is that jungle Man that reports people that post government documents online... grin grin...

Come and help us interprete this document oh...we are not understanding... grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Teeeecash:
where is that jungle Man that reports people that post government documents online... grin grin...

Come and help us interprete this document oh...we are not understanding... grin grin grin

Lol..captinmich will arrest you o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Teeeecash:

lol. He's busy with beer parlour discussion

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2020
futuremoma34:

Lol..captinmich will arrest you o
Arrest me Even the person that sent it for ask me to ask my contact to explain it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.