Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6287675 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Edondo2018:
Happy new month all.
May we receive that long time miracle job news.
Amen
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Apl has started flying at firs

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alemoh:
Apl has started flying at firs
Congratulations on your appointment. More height's
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NJobs: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Anyone with lead on this NCDMB recruitment

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State, APL is flying.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Edondo2018:
Happy new month all.
May we receive that long time miracle job news.
Amen
amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shariiiif:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State, APL is flying.

That's true, holding one right now... as assistant lecturer.. frnds own
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Osaro4u2k(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Timberwolves:

That's true, holding one right now... as assistant lecturer
Congratulations bro which date was stated for resumption?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
The female gender want to seize the labour market,cos most reponses are from them.Pls help your brothers ooo so that they can meet up their responsibilities.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Congratulations bro which date was stated for resumption?

Actually I had no idea, as I only glance through the date n position he was given in the APL, didn't read through
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Good day guys
Pls what is the basic salary of rural electrifying agency for new entry n is there anything like allowance there. Anybody should help ASAP cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dayorh0(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
pes2019:
Good morning house, pls who has done this test,
Gonna need clue

It is not difficult bro..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadimma(f): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Guess you had correct info. After the cbt what next? The stuff took so long
turawaa:
Civil defense,Prison,immigration and Fire Service

Connect your plugs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
pes2019:
Good morning house, pls who has done this test,
Gonna need clue

Clue to answer quantitative reasoning haba, if you are at test center would you come ask us here? Wahala for who no know quantitative reasoning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kollysman1: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
good afternoon seniors I've been following you all even before I graduated
but now, I don serve come back. I need job
where are the ways seniors
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kollysman1:
good afternoon seniors
I've been following you all even before I graduated

very easy, shey you know road to Aso rock ?? undecided, Na the way be that.. grin

Lol.. no mind me, how much did you saved during service, e reach 2m ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kollysman1:
good afternoon seniors
I've been following you all even before I graduated

Comma use your alawee buy job make I connect you. Hope you save reach 2 million sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hello everybody!

This morning I received an email and a message on LinkedIn from a recruitment company. They are looking for a Hausa Content Moderator, that will work for their client (based in Kenya) for one year. They asked for my resume, and I send it to them. Few minutes later I received the below message, and the recruitment officer send me a message on LinkedIn asking for my thoughts. I am really nervous, I really don't know what to reply. Your thoughts are dearly welcomed.

Thank you

Hello My name,

Thanks for sharing your resume.

Kindly note the following:

The total salary is 205423.70 Naira; broken down as below:

- basic salary of 136949.13 Naira per month / KSH 40,000
- an out of country allowance of 68474.57 Naira per month / KSH 20,000

The position is located in Nairobi Kenya & the company will meet the relocation and immigration costs.

A one off relocation allowance of KSH 60,000.00 / 205423.70 Naira provided in 3 installments of KSH 20,000 / 68474.57 Naira per month each after the start date. Candidates are required to commit 1 year.

MEDICAL COVER
- Outpatient Benefits of 256779.62 Naira / KSH 75,000 & Inpatient Benefit of 1711864.16 Naira / KSH 500,000 for self per year
TEMPORARY HOUSING - For the first month of employment in a hostel of the Company’s choice
Let me know if you’re still willing to proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Siddiq234: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
sirjakez:

Getting info in UBEC is really difficult here, I'm always waiting to here something about the organisation

Please chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mmadimma:
Guess you had correct info. After the cbt what next? The stuff took so long

I'm talking about Slots ...People with slots will be on the Bed while others are drilling in camp.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
masarauta11:
Hello everybody!

This morning I received an email and a message on LinkedIn from a recruitment company. They are looking for a Hausa Content Moderator, that will work for their client (based in Kenya) for one year. They asked for my resume, and I send it to them. Few minutes later I received the below message, and the recruitment officer send me a message on LinkedIn asking for my thoughts. I am really nervous, I really don't know what to reply. Your thoughts are dearly welcomed.

Thank you

Hello My name,

Thanks for sharing your resume.

Kindly note the following:

The total salary is 205423.70 Naira; broken down as below:

- basic salary of 136949.13 Naira per month / KSH 40,000
- an out of country allowance of 68474.57 Naira per month / KSH 20,000

The position is located in Nairobi Kenya & the company will meet the relocation and immigration costs.

A one off relocation allowance of KSH 60,000.00 / 205423.70 Naira provided in 3 installments of KSH 20,000 / 68474.57 Naira per month each after the start date. Candidates are required to commit 1 year.

MEDICAL COVER
- Outpatient Benefits of 256779.62 Naira / KSH 75,000 & Inpatient Benefit of 1711864.16 Naira / KSH 500,000 for self per year
TEMPORARY HOUSING - For the first month of employment in a hostel of the Company’s choice
Let me know if you’re still willing to proceed.
congratulations o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
1- NAICOMSAT
2- National Insurance Commission. (NICOM)
3- Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority, (NEPZA).
4- Infrustructure Concession Regulatory Commission, (ICRC)
5- Corporate Affairs Commission, (CAC).
6- Technical Corporation in Africa..

Please someone needs urgent advise on which is the best among these ones, in terms of salaries, allowances and bonuses for an entry level.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadimma(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
turawaa:

I'm talking about Slots ...People with slots will be on the Bed while others are drilling in camp.

People with slot won't write exams? Na wa oooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Thanks
Hello dear, please can I pm you?
I'm also waiting for FIRS APL.
I want to be sure I'm not waiting in vain.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Afternoon.. People DAT are running contract.. Abeg make una hala.. Let's run tins asap... 4 sale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
unikprince:
1- NAICOMSAT

Please someone needs urgent advise on which is the best among these ones, in terms of salaries, allowances and bonuses for an entry level.

5, 3, 2, 1, 4, 6 in that order

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
unikprince:
1- NAICOMSAT

Boss show us the way nah
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
@masarauta11: As long as they don't demand any money from you for processing or whatever, you can reply them to proceed.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Edondo2018:

5, 3, 2, 1, 4, 6 in that order

Thank you sir,
I am surprised that CAC is a better place than NAICOMSAT tho
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
daben1:
congratulations o

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by masarauta11(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
OcVoice:
@masarauta11: As long as they don't demand any money from you for processing or whatever, you can reply them to proceed.

Congrats

No, they didn't ask for any money.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ultimatejay, Ishaqnasidi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.