Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258053 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NihiIist(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Una wey dey civil service dey enjoy o. I saw an heavenly mansion in lekki today. Asking about the owner, I was gisted it belongs to a civil servant. Like how would a civil servant own such edifice , then he whispered to my ears "ghost workers things". Rumours has it the man is receiving close to 50 different salaries from the FG every month (both from non existent and deceased workers). He basically diverted their salaries after they were long gone and kept receiving alerts every month. Omo this shit is far common than I thought.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hinokami:
Lucky you, Your center has kind Managers and supervisors.

My brother works there not me .... I'm trying to get in though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CaptainZubi: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
NihiIist:
Una wey dey civil service dey enjoy o. I saw an heavenly mansion in lekki today. Asking about the owner, I was gisted it belongs to a civil servant. Like how would a civil servant own such edifice , then he whispered to my ears "ghost workers things". Rumours has it the man is receiving close to 50 different salaries from the FG every month (both from non existent and deceased workers). He basically diverted their salaries after they were long gone and kept receiving alerts every month. Omo this shit is far common than I thought.
It's a reason they are against this IPPIS thing. Back then in uni , I knew a guy in my Dept who was on government payroll. Every month, he gets alerts from one of these agencies won't mention the name. When I asked him how on Earth he did it, he told me his dad ran the package for him. It's just pathetic. It's everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hinokami:
Please which among these three agencies is best to work in:

FIRS
NEMA
BCDA

And their salaries...
Is anything going on at FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
turawaa:

You don unknowingly do the arrangement in decreasing order grin grin

Hehe.. Noted.. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
freddybonz:

Is anything going on at FIRS?

So far yes but it seems it is very coded.. Apl will soon fly.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Folahanmi19:

My brother works there not me .... I'm trying to get in though

Okay.. Wish you success
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
What a way to celebrate Christmas Mass.
Baba, may God continue to bless you and that you do.
Thank you for the favour.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
NihiIist:

Try and blow whistle, it sure way of uncovering massive corruption in Nigeria
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akeye81: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
congrats
DanIduh06:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
DanIduh06:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ozone29(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pls, do ippis pay newly employed staff at federal tertiary institutions salary arrears?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
DanIduh06:

Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Klymaxbankz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hinokami:

am sure you mean... APL has been flying
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdul824: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hinokami:

Enlighten us more pls.. is there a timeline
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
No body wants to say anything about NIMASA, Does it mean that nothing is happening there or you guys re just waiting for me to say something?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2020
ogbadaniel:
No body wants to say anything about NIMASA, Does it mean that nothing is happening there or you guys re just waiting for me to say something?

Be polite..you didn't keep anyone here to be looking for information for you.

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Klymaxbankz:
am sure you mean... APL has been flying
Any one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 5:48am On Dec 25, 2020
abdul824:

Enlighten us more pls.. is there a timeline

I'm sorry I only know that some have gotten and some will soon get.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Job seekers may the reason for this day favor us all

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone! May you experience joy and peace now and always.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Please I'm waiting for my Christmas chicken.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeka3996: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
A female cashier is urgently needed in Awka. Interested individuals should contact 08103740493 before 30 December.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
akeye81:
congrats
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
akeye81:
congrats
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
bukhety:
Congratulations
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
AMCON

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
TammyAnybody:
AMCON

wink wink

Someone is cooking there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
DanIduh06:

Thanks
Congratulations Oyine, share the goodnews with us na.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akurakambe(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=ozone29 post=97398890]Pls, do ippis pay newly employed staff at federal tertiary institutions salary arrears?[I'm seriously need more clarification regarding this question
Just got my first salary from IPPIS without arrears after about one year of working ]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Burchester:

Someone is cooking there

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), Hassan52(m), ElPendejo, Hinokami, evcabuja, fail, Lenaaa, Abdulstoic and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.