Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255142 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by McDonaldfished: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Hello,
Good morning.
I am sorry for posting this here.
I believe there will be lawyers here and those who wor for CBN here.

There's this bank I worked for and was sacked August this year, before been sacked I got a loan from them a staff loan(contract) which was approved by their outsource service

I didn't know I was going to be sacked then.

And when I was sacked there was no means of repaying the loan except with my monthly salary.

Now, they are calling my guarantors informing them that I ranawaur from work with the loan I got.

Please who canadvice on what should be done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tonyeverready(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Naijacommando22:

150k for graduate trainee Admin/service desk..200k for Graduate trainee engineers ..They pay allowances
Thank you boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2020
tonyeverready:
Please who knows the salary structure of galaxy backbone?

Sir, please can we talk on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning
Pls, who knows the salary for doctors at NHIS and/or NCDC....entry doctor

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone, pls who know the salary structure of (SON) Standard organization of Nigeria? How is working with them like?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Please who knows the salary for graduate at The Kaduna State Investment Promotion Agency (KADIPA). Please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skyaxe(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello house, please I want to plead with anyone led by the Spirit to help me with a job placement in any of the ministries, Commissions or Parastatals . I am a graduate . you can reach me on Email ; Skyeconnects@gmail.com.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by unikprince(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
mohisd:
Pls any news about firs APL ..
Bros can I DM u please, I want to get more info about this too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Orente21:
Hello everyone, pls who know the salary structure of (SON) Standard organization of Nigeria? How is working with them like?

93k or something around that range for entry level Bsc. also they're paid 13th month salary every december, no other allowances. Working there is not stressful depending on number of factories/companies in the state especially if you're not a technical staff, technical staff go for factory inspections weekly and will have to compile the technical reports. this is all i know if you have connect for two please consider me too.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Qassy4all:
Good morning
Pls, who knows the salary for doctors at NHIS and/or NCDC....entry doctor
at nhis doctors salary is over 300k
They also pay 13th month salary.
They also pay upfront allowance of over 3m+

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
unikprince:

Bros can I DM u please, I want to get more info about this too
u r free
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
fait10:
Thank you sir
Pls, can I get your contact so that we can talk better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eldinot4:

93k or something around that range for entry level Bsc. also they're paid 13th month salary every december, no other allowances. Working there is not stressful depending on number of factories/companies in the state especially if you're not a technical staff, technical staff go for factory inspections weekly and will have to compile the technical reports. this is all i know if you have connect for two please consider me too.
I don't have the connection yet o. I saw an old friend of my late dad. He works in SON in Abuja. So I told him about my unemployment. He told me to remind him next year.Thou I m married, don't know if he can help me to get the job and also in ibadan. But God ll not shame us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Harriddon(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Can someone pls answer me . I want to know if the following organization pay upfront
1- custom
2 Nigeria immigration

3- NNpC
Pls waiting for a response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
You guys asking about all these companies, make una help my life na.

NNPC pays upfront
I do not know about the other two.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pls u have idea of the pay of non-medical cadre? Is there any allowance?

fait10:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good evening house, pls anyone that can help with a connect or so... getting tired of job hunt with no connect...naija don strong pass b4

May God help us oh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by winningp: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
This thread have been of help to hundreds of followers. This year alone, alot of persons have either gotten jobs, links, contacts or directions that aided them in making critical decisions.
That all d info here is given out of volition beats my imagination.
For everyone who have been part of this ride, I say thank you for all you do. To everyone who may have been offended by any comment here, pls let go. To all those who are yet to get jobs, may God grant our heart desires in yr 2021. To those who have relevant info and are constrained to release it here, pls save a soul.
Just to say THANK YOU to everyone on this thread 4 making 2020 good. We can do better in 2021 as we trust God to help us all. Las Las, God no go shame us �. We will all be alright with time God willing.
Let's all look towards 2021 with renewed hope
Happy new year
Congratulations to everyone!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
winningp:
This thread have been of help to hundreds of followers. This year alone, alot of persons have either gotten jobs, links, contacts or directions that aided them in making critical decisions.
That all d info here is given out of volition beats my imagination.
For everyone who have been part of this ride, I say thank you for all you do. To everyone who may have been offended by any comment here, pls let go. To all those who are yet to get jobs, may God grant our heart desires in yr 2021. To those who have relevant info and are constrained to release it here, pls save a soul.
Just to say THANK YOU to everyone on this thread 4 making 2020 good. We can do better in 2021 as we trust God to help us all. Las Las, God no go shame us �. We will all be alright with time God willing.
Let's all look towards 2021 with renewed hope
Happy new year in advance
Congratulations to everyone!!

Amen...nice write up

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by calenn: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good evening. Please, who knows the salary structure for NOVA Merchant Bank(specifically the Executive Trainee Position)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
badmus11:
you end up disappoint your self I thought you need sympathy, I don't know you are one of them, what I still don't understand is this how can one come to public forum where most people anxiously waiting for good things to happen and you are here to scam people, abi which side of abuja you want to use 5k for transport...for once have conscience
oga this one na past tense na...shebi una no believe let's leave it like that. I go post my testimony for this thread. I no beg anybody to believe me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tabawababy(f): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
oga this one na past tense na...shebi una no believe let's leave it like that. I go post my testimony for this thread. I no beg anybody to believe me.
Shut up you scammer. So you even have guts to talk. You don't know it is this little little scam you pull here and there that is stopping you from getting headway in life abi? Instead of you to be remorseful you are here opening your mouth waaa. We are yet to forget about the stunts you tried pulling on your fellow job seekers. Thunder fire you

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2020
collinsetta63:
Ladies. You can make up to 200k per week just by working with them.
Just search for "olosho.mi"on Facebook or click on this https://facebook.com/olosho.mi
Send a DM to the admin to join and make cool Cash.
Matured minds only.

Note: your message should be in this format your pics, location and the price you would charge your client

Someone new year resolution
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by latbas(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Good morning. I want to know if it still possible for documentation this january with this lockdown by the Federal government.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Tabawababy:
Shut up you scammer. So you even have guts to talk. You don't know it is this little little scam you pull here and there that is stopping you from getting headway in life abi? Instead of you to be remorseful you are here opening your mouth waaa. We are yet to forget about the stunts you tried pulling on your fellow job seekers. Thunder fire you
My testimony on this thread will shame a lot of people o.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Qassy4all:

Thank you sir
Pls, can I get your contact so that we can talk better
u re welcome sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2020
hasyn04:
Pls u have idea of the pay of non-medical cadre? Is there any allowance?

I heard 940k upfront allowance for non medical cadre.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2020
fait10:
u re welcome sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Qassy4all:

Can I get ur digit via qassy4all@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hasyn04(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Thank u. Hope they start issuing APL soon. We dey wait oo!
fait10:
I heard 940k upfront allowance for non medical cadre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Moniter0, MessiisGoat, Jeayet, Success1930, Danlex, KpagoGIN(m), evcabuja, Wonderlaco(m), Patrickflames, Users2000, Tony07067 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.