Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257393 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by talk2comrado(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sinensis:
its around 450k I don't want argument that's why I refuse to quote that figure. Before people start quoting me up and down

I concur with you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samplex10: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Any new info on Naicom??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Azidol:
Pls who know anything concerning GBfoods? Is it a good place to work?

Conservaria Africana.

They make Gino tomato paste.

They don't pay well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Azidol(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2020
OcVoice:

Conservaria Africana.

They make Gino tomato paste.

They don't pay well

Ok thanks,
I thought multinational companies do pay well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shegson12345(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2020
October
AbdulAkpan:
congrats bro. When were you interviewed? I did my interview in September, but no response since then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2020
TammyAnybody:

CoS candidates received their letters during the week...

NIMASA letter yet to land...
Good day Boss. Please do you have any idea about the pay at NBC(National Broadcasting Commission)?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
God please answer my prayer this year....send me helpers and grant me a federal job without stress. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clinton12345: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
THey deleted the NCDMB thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clinton12345:

Why
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
To those selling Job slots... How do i locate the right source?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clinton12345:
Why was such a good thread deleted?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DzTzl(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Segeshow:

Hi!can I send you a PM?
Looks like you finally found help elsewhere cz i was looking forward to your message and it's been 3 weeks now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tammyanybody please I need your response just discuss an issue with someone who promise to get me letter to some federal agency please does agencies honours house of Rep members letter and which agencies can you recommend your response needed urgently thanks in advance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
slydog:

Why was such a good thread deleted?
I want to assume it was deleted by mistake. Maybe we should call the attention of the mods.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gidob(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
bukhety:

I want to assume it was deleted by mistake. Maybe we should call the attention of the mods.

I really do not know, Can a mod restore a deleted thread?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
gidob:

I really do not know, Can a mod restore a deleted thread?
Don't know too. New thread for NCDMB created.
https://www.nairaland.com/6335294/ncdmb-oilandgas-eh-gt-jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Princewill21(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
We are in need of I T student in the field of building technology/Civil engineering/Structural engineering who resides around Abule egba and environs.

Supreme Sky Construction Company
08033941694, 08028139993

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
bukhety:

please who know the salary structure of national agricultural seed council

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
HenryHO:

please who know the salary structure of national agricultural seed council
The pay is 100+, a friend of mine collected his APL last week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
najeem4reall:
Tammyanybody please I need your response just discuss an issue with someone who promise to get me letter to some federal agency please does agencies honours house of Rep members letter and which agencies can you recommend your response needed urgently thanks in advance

Tell the person to direct his letter to any agency under the committee he/she is a member.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hello my people my people, pls any latest on PEF? All of us are sha hoarding news on all this A-list govt jobs shaaa...
No wahala o, God be with us all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Tell the person to direct his letter to any agency under the committee he/she is a member.
Boss, please I need a short info on National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omobeey(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ameen and mine too.
Folahanmi19:
Omo, this country hard... My laid out plans on getting a job this year ended abruptly and now I'm back to square one, but i believe Allah has good plans for me... Alhamdulilah for the gift of life, may God grant us our wishes soonest

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omobeey(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
abbateey:

They did interviews few weeks back via zoom
Please, how do I get know when cbn is recruiting �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hey Guys,
I recently stumbled on this thread and
I've been following it silently ever since. Also looking for an FG job where I could fit into.

Profile.
Elect/Elect Engineering
ND: Distinction
BSc: Second class Upper (Honors)
NYSC: 2019.
Have some related certifications in HSE, NSE, and SPE. Getting an ordinary Interview invite hasn't been easy as one grows older in this 9ja. I reside in Lagos but don't have any connect to assist me.
I'm open to any help. Thank you

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damdam24(f): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
How are you all my people? This year is coming to an end o. May God connect us o . Please if you are here and have the connect that can help me, please do help me . God will bless you abundantly. It's only God I know and I don't even have money for slot. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
TammyAnybody:

Thanks boss at the top I really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls any news about firs APL ..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by biggest26: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please any news about PEF and PTDF APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tonyeverready(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please who knows the salary structure of galaxy backbone?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 3:50am On Dec 30, 2020
tonyeverready:
Please who knows the salary structure of galaxy backbone?

150k for graduate trainee Admin/service desk..200k for Graduate trainee engineers ..They pay allowances

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joeadah, evcabuja, ItsTime4me(m), fail and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.