Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283666 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
AMCON have commence issuance of APL...

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hurryup123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Link me up please....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Very very good place to work. You get to travel a lot and get huge bonuses and allowances.
elaino:
Good afternoon people, please how good is the working condition of Federal ministry of foreign affairs? Or any of the parastatals under the Ministry. Do they pay well? I would appreciate honest opinions please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
TammyAnybody:
pls sir any info on pencom and if they ve commenced?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
elaino:
Good afternoon people, please how good is the working condition of Federal ministry of foreign affairs? Or any of the parastatals under the Ministry. Do they pay well? I would appreciate honest opinions please.

Ministry of foreign affairs, not so good, their salary is just like other ministries...don't have the idea of travelling to other countries just because you hear foreign in it's name, only the lucky ones get that privilege, if you believe you're among them, then fine for you, otherwise you'll be left with just your salary, not so much there as per your basic entitlement is concerned.....n for agencies under the ministry, I can't say much, but I believed most agencies are better than their mother ministry.... good luck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
please do you have idea of the salary structure of nalda
Timberwolves:

Ministry of foreign affairs, not so good, their salary is just like other ministries...don't have the idea of travelling to other countries just because you hear foreign in it's name, only the lucky ones get that privilege, if you believe you're among them, then fine for you, otherwise you'll be left with just your salary, not so much there as per your basic entitlement is concerned.....n for agencies under the ministry, I can't say much, but I believed most agencies are better than their mother ministry.... good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
nasiest:
Very very good place to work. You get to travel a lot and get huge bonuses and allowances.
thank you for reply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Timberwolves:

thanks for the information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryHO(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
any info. about national agricultural land development Authority(Nalda)
elaino:
thanks for the information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
TiffanyJ:
Happy new year everyone. Abeg, I need a federal government job o. Even if it's teaching, I'm ready. I studied English Language. By the way, I am willing to buy slot- that is, if I can pay after APL or IPPIS verification.(I go borrow, pay).
Please help a sister in need. Anyone here with connection on how to buy a slot should help me.
I Wish U Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TiffanyJ(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Truvel:
I Wish U Goodluck.
Thank you, sir. I'll really need it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening everyone. Any news about APL of correctional home( prison). Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening house. Please I want to know if Unilorin has concluded their recruitment it started in 2018... Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Please any update regarding FIRS APL?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
kachii77:
bro i sent u a pm

Hello bro, please check your pm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Bisimuyiwa:
Good evening house. Please I want to know if Unilorin has concluded their recruitment it started in 2018... Thanks

Not yet...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Providence1441: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Any update on NIMASA apl boss??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hello Tammy, pls any news about NDIC APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Faithfulose(f): 2:11am On Jan 21, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hello Tammy, pls any update on NDIC APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 21, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hello Tammy,
Thanks for sharing. Any news on SEC please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2021
ennygal:
Good evening everyone. Any news about APL of correctional home( prison). Thanks
I taught the have completed their Recruitment exercise abi u are talking of replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Good morning to you all. Hope your night was all good?

@Tammyanybody please assist this member who sent me this message last night by replying him/her. It is urgent. Thanks

Best of luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by beautybrains1(f): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Truvel:
I Wish U Goodluck.
Are you interested in teaching in a private school in Ikota, Lekki, Lagos? Send your email to admins@happyheartsschool.net
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bisiofgod(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2021
id4sho:
cheesy
Legendary Boss,
bisiofgod
Thank you. Am sure my opening this thread has being of blessing to lots of people. May God grant you all your heart desires this 2021

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2021
bisiofgod:

Thank you. Am sure my opening this thread has being of blessing to lots of people. May God grant you all your heart desires this 2021

You have done noble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gaddafih001(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.