Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6235477 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bestlily(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2021
beautybrains1:

Are you interested in teaching in a private school in Ikota, Lekki, Lagos? Send your email to admins@happyheartsschool.net

I'm interested. Should I send my CV please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2021
kzubyar:
just what I said earlier if you are ready for slot you must paid for commitment

Exactly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2021
This argument is highly unnecessary, abeg which apls is loading pls

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TiffanyJ(f): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2021
beautybrains1:

Are you interested in teaching in a private school in Ikota, Lekki, Lagos? Send your email to admins@happyheartsschool.net
I guess this mention was meant for me but I'm sorry ma, I don't reside in Lagos. I reside in Kaduna.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
Chul1:
Please any update regarding FIRS APL?
1st week of February

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
mohisd:
1st week of February
Nice , pls is this 100% or 95% confirmed?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please this argument is not needed on this thread, each time i see the notification count i get happy thinking new valuable infos have been dropped, only to open the thread and see grown people exchanging words.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's being two years that I have been following this topic ......I have tried all my possibly best to get a job with nothing yet , I have followed 70% of suggestions here too with no success yet , if you can help me in anyway to get a job anywhere , Please don't ignore this frustrated Nigerian

God bless you!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nothing like exam again,the news as at today is that,people will be invited for interview this week or next ,that is final,all the best

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
mohisd:
1st week of February
But you said it will be March as at last week.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please who knows the salary of Grade Level 12, in State Civil Service Commission. I am a COREN certified Engineer with 6+ work experience. I currently work in a private engineering firm, I just wish to know so I would know if it's worth pursuing.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DEBUU: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Please, is anyone aware of Dover oil service recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone, pls incase someone is being called for a federal government job interview, can the person go with letter of To whom since the certificate is not available or must the person hold his original certificate? Asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hannychic, Shukrah97, Ishaqnasidi, Alfredd16, Naijacommando22, No1socialpr and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.