Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6234548 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ourown:
Someone should sell slot for me na. I have small money I saved since last year. 100k Ejoor E Help Me.
100k for slot

he go hard ooo
Even Npower slot fit cost pass 100k

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vasgas:

100k for slot

he go hard ooo

Na just thank you money o. I know say e small. Abeg help me if you can

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ourown:

Na just thank you money o. I know say e small. Abeg help me if you can
I pray your destiny helper locate you soon. Amen
That the only help I can render now oo

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alexis07: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
I would really like if anyone can suggest which is recruitment going on presently. Please You have any slot as well I wont mind. God bless you all. As you help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good day Nairalanders any latest about FIRS Please share ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy Legendary Boss, bisiofgod

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
arcike:
Anyone that can help me with any slot, i would pay 2-3mill depending on the agency...

But I would authenticate it before payment is done and no part payment please...

Like you mean you aren't ready to pay any form of part payment before the job comes? Obviously you are not ready to get a job then. Nobody will run a parole for you on empty promises that you pay full after appointment letter. You are obviously new to things like this because commitment fee must be paid before start of any parole o.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Edondo2018:

Like you mean you aren't ready to pay any form of part payment before the job comes? Obviously you are not ready to get a job then. Nobody will run a parole for you on empty promises that you pay full after appointment letter. You are obviously new to things like this because commitment fee must be paid before start of any parole o.
naso and 2 things involves
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
kzubyar:
naso and 2 things involves
it's either you get APL or you get scammed.. grin
If you you APL you are safe but if You get scammed, Two things involve also... grin
It's either you fall into depression or you move on with your life.. grin if you move on with your life, you are safe but if you fall into depression, it's either you kill your self or commit suicide.... sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Teeeecash:
it's either you get APL or you get scammed.. grin
If you you APL you are safe but if You get scammed, Two things involve also... grin
It's either you fall into depression or you move on with your life.. grin if you move on with your life, you are safe but if you fall into depression, it's either you kill your self or commit suicide.... sad
nasoo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Commit suicide because of how much.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Alemoh:
Commit suicide because of how much.....
3-5million..
No be small money oh..the money go pain person gon...
No be small beans oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amojis(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anyone that can help me with any slot, i would pay 2-3mill depending on the agency...

But I would authenticate it before payment is done and no part payment please...

I am also making this offer. Scammers stay off
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
amojis:

It will be very hard to get a link that would accept this offer. The same way you don't trust the person, is the same way the person doesn't trust that you would pay after getting Apl. The truth is, if you get Apl and you capture, you can go Scot free without paying and the person won't do anything. So its a dicey decision. Be ready to part with some money before anything, but make sure the person is a trusted person. How do you know this, ask questions about those that have gotten jobs through him/her. You can private chat some of the mentors here; like dan and Tammy.

Na mind. No be for people wey never chop belleful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Edondo2018:

well someone has contacted me already...

thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmedissa(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
arcike:

thanks bro

Beware of scam brother....scammers will always contact unsuspecting fellows. God bless our hustle for this Job with the best.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DEBUU: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
You should have use last Christmas to find connection for yourself in your state,like paying a visit to your senators, house of rep members, federal character commissioner, your minister,big
federal politicians and some Director generals and managing directors from your state,during Christmas their doors are always open to visitors.

Chai! that's a nice point .
That was my plan but I was totally down throughout Christmas period .
God please help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Never ever ever give a Nigerian a product without him or her paying for it first. 80% of them will never pay, 5% will pay in parts, another 5% will never pay all of it. Only 10% do pay.

Unfortunately, the rich are the most guilty of this shyt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by glo12(f): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
amojis:

Also looking for this kind of offer ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
amojis:

If you see this kind offer I'm interested too.

3 million no be small money. You shouldn't even think of scamming me this kind money. Otherwise na ogun go kill you

We can use one of the traditional leader or police as escrow sef.

The most difficult thing in this country is getting a job I swear. Even starting business no hard pass getting a job.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
arcike:

thanks bro

Please let us know how it goes. Do you mind if I send you a pm?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edondo2018: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2021
amojis:

Bros you go first of all pay part payment, then when letter is out you will do all your form of authenticity and then pay the remaining balance. That talk of no part payment, maybe it's your family member that will make that kind of deal for you. You are a learner obviously so be open to learning on how to get FG job. If you ain't ready to part away with cash, kuku go and Google and see business you can start that won't demand for any part payment o

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingjobs007: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2021
daben1:
he's yet to be captured o, since o
Good morning.
I sent you PM.
Reply with your phone number or your brother's own.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
DanIduh06:

Good morning.

I sent you PM.

Reply with your phone number or your brother's own.

Thanks.
I've replied bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DanIduh06: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2021
daben1:
I've replied bro
Seen. Will get to you soon. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2021
God I know I will share my testimony on this platform this year.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=DanIduh06 post=98244107]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Stop telling people to work hard, connect them to people who helped you . THIS is 2021 share connections not motivation speech

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simili44(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Vasgas:

100k for slot

he go hard ooo
���� grin
Vasgas:

100k for slot

he go hard ooo
����
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good afternoon people, please how good is the working condition of Federal ministry of foreign affairs? Or any of the parastatals under the Ministry. Do they pay well? I would appreciate honest opinions please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, Beeyouu, leocollins(m), MessiisGoat, NdanaBusu, 2el(m), Oppy2020, Abdull01, VeeVeeMyLuv(m), francis53, hotswagg12, Sabrshukr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.