Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243845 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Madgio(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2021
They can be charged under criminal law for obtaining under false pretences, since an illegal contract can't be enforced under law.
bulaj:
Please I want to know on what grounds can one charge a job scammer? Since I believe the contract is illegal, hence not enforceable in court?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Nigaraw:
Good day guys, please is Pencom a good place to work? What is thier salary like do they have allowances and upfront? A reply will be highly appreciated

PENCOM has one of the best salaries in the country plus you get mouth watering allowances. However they haven't recruited in six to seven years so it's very possible something may happen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

PENCOM has one of the best salaries in the country plus you get mouth watering allowances. However they haven't recruited in six to seven years so it's very possible something may happen this year.

pls how is working in NAPTIP like,salary and allowances..... plsss btw NAPTIP and FIRS which is better......God bless u as u answer me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kokoleth: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Guys please whats the salary package of NSIA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
try Starlin bank
I will just dat

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

okay thanks bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2021
keekee89:

pls how is working in NAPTIP like,salary and allowances..... plsss btw NAPTIP and FIRS which is better......God bless u as u answer me
Naptip has a poor salary o. Go for FIRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Sinensis:
Naptip has a poor salary o. Go for FIRS

thanks.....God bless you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmturi: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Plss house help classified dis agency concerning dia salary, allowance and working relationship

NNPC

PEF

NCDMB

Tnx for perfect reply in advance

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

please bro which should I go for FIRs or pencom

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YoungHunter: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2021
mmturi:
Plss house help classified dis agency concerning dia salary, allowance and working relationship

NNPC

PEF

NCDMB

Tnx for perfect reply in advance
Wow

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Would the FIRS Apls still flow this week as someone mentioned here earlier?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good day , please which one is better between CAC and NEPZA in terms of salary and allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigaraw:

If you choose PENCOM, you'd be earning almost twice as what someone in FIRS will be earning monthly... Plus you have good allowances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

If you choose PENCOM, you'd be earning almost twice as what someone in FIRS will be earning monthly... Plus you have good allowances
FIRS don't have good allowances?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
freddybonz:

FIRS don't have good allowances?
please , any update on FIRS Appointment Letters ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
seg01:
Please kindly help with Ogun state FCC commissioner phone number please

Hello please were you able to get the number?

Would you mind sharing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigaraw:
I was told Pencom is one of the best commission some one can work with, intern of salary and allowance.
Please, any update as per FIRS APLs ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please who has Ogun state fcc commissioner's number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anguldi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

Boss, do you have info concerning NIMASA APL? thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
bukhety:

I have neither, that why I need help
tell me your reasons and I promised to help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
bowen2018:
I was told Pencom is one of the best commission some one can work with, intern of salary and allowance.
Please, any update as per FIRS APLs ?
thursday %Friday some people collected
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
U mean FIRS?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
tell me your reasons and I promised to help u
Thank you bro. I have already left Abuja. Wanted to see if I could see my senator and beg him to help me get a job. But thanks anyways. Anytime I'm in Abj again, I will holla u.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,

Please, I have a connect who happened to be a second in command at NUC. I have been on his neck since last year but he keeps on telling me economic is not yet stabilized at his parastatal.

Will it be good if I can ask him to recommend me to any Federal Universities as regards to job or I shouldn't ?

Being out for service since 2017 without any good job is demoralizing and frustrating.

I look forward to your Swift response.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slydog(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ibrahim94:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please, I have a connect who happened to be a second in command at NUC. I have been on his neck since last year but he keeps on telling me economic is not yet stabilized at his parastatal.

Will it be good if I can ask him to recommend me to any Federal Universities as regards to job or I shouldn't ?

Being out for service since 2017 without any good job is demoralizing and frustrating.

I look forward to your Swift response.

Thanks.
Pls do, that's his area of influence

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is anything happening in NPA at all?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:

FIRS shared APLseriously

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
chochopiro:
Is anything happening in NPA at all?

Anybody on the above question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Otunba77(m), Prince806(m), Danancy, Chul1, Bluev, Beeyouu, prophetic69(m), Omana and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.