Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248738 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
bowen2018:
I was told Pencom is one of the best commission some one can work with, intern of salary and allowance.
Please, any update as per FIRS APLs ?
firs apl should drop soon I think probably next month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
ShadowM:

If you choose PENCOM, you'd be earning almost twice as what someone in FIRS will be earning monthly... Plus you have good allowances
oh thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by salihualhassan: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Next month February I assume you mean, right?
Nigaraw:
firs apl should drop soon I think probably next month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nigaraw(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
salihualhassan:
Next month February I assume you mean, right?
yeah probably February
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nigaraw:
yeah probably February
bros some people collected Thursday and Friday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
bros some people collected Thursday and Friday
That means probably more would come dis coming week yea?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
freddybonz:

That means probably more would come dis coming week yea?
yeah 2 calls and told they hold there APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
sorry, do you mean you made 2 calls and you were told they will share letters this week?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hello and good day to you, please I need advice from you. I sent a message to the head of an agency under ministry of agriculture and his reply was:

"The job opportunity we have is in the farm, so if you have land no matter how small we can get give you a job".

Please how do I reply him and what is he referring to? Please your advice is needed urgently.

cc: Tammyanybody.
cc: Danqujigy (Thanks for the number Sir).
And general members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
SlaveofGod:
Hello and good day to you, please I need advice from you. I sent a message to the head of an agency under ministry of agriculture and his reply was:

"The job opportunity we have is in the farm, so if you have land no matter how small we can get give you a job".

Please how do I reply him and what is he referring to? Please your advice is needed urgently.

And general members
Him go give you seeds to go cultivate your land grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
SlaveofGod:

And general members

You indeed messaged him at the wrong time grin grin.. Him dey cruise with you

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:

pls my brother explain beta before my mind blow.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Anguldi:
Good morning to house,

Please any info. as regards to when NIMASA will be giving out APL or recruiting?

Thanks in anticipation.

!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
elaino:
sorry, do you mean you made 2 calls and you were told they will share letters this week?
2 people that collected call me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
2 people that collected call me
means they have started sharing the letter be that ooo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
bowen2018:

wow.....God help us o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Meaning I should neglect his message and not reply?

starbuck:

You indeed messaged him at the wrong time grin grin.. Him dey cruise with you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ajuzie101: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very correct something will definitely happen in PENCOM this year as the new board and DG has been confirmed by NASS
ShadowM:

PENCOM has one of the best salaries in the country plus you get mouth watering allowances. However they haven't recruited in six to seven years so it's very possible something may happen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Amen
keekee89:

wow.....God help us o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
bowen2018:
naso

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
keekee89:

pls my brother explain beta before my mind blow.....
Thursday and Friday some collected.. And am sure some might collect there's
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
kzubyar:
naso

are u confirming that APL will be shared this week??pls gist me....tell us everything u know pls....
ur frnds that received were they texted or emailed??or were they called by their contact
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
False information

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Scogenius87: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Are you referring to the sharing of the FIRS Apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Scogenius87: 5:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Are you referring to the FIRS APL?
Alemoh:
False information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2021
kzubyar:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=mohisd post=98625149] that's not true pls re verify ur info.... Firs APL would b out dis month from dis week upto 20th,. And also general recruitment, some that HV received so far would HV to wait for the rest b4 posting ....[/quote
Mohisd, you still capitalized on your previous messages means you are sure of what you are saying,thank you for this, we will look forward for an update. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bowen2018: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2021
mohisd:
that's not true pls re verify ur info.... Firs APL would b out dis month from dis week upto 20th,. And also general recruitment, some that HV received so far would HV to wait for the rest b4 posting ....
You still capitalized on your previous messages means you are sure of what you are saying. We will look forward for an update.Thank you and have a great day
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2021
mohisd:
that's not true pls re verify ur info.... Firs APL would b out dis month from dis week upto 20th,. And also general recruitment, some that HV received so far would HV to wait for the rest b4 posting ....

General recruitment you mean an open online portal??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2021
CBNwords:

General recruitment you mean an open online portal??
yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2021
mohisd:
yes sir
yes is true from a source's

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
SlaveofGod:

And general members
he's only trying to tell u to go do farm work

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Darkwebb, Marksmann007, bisiofgod(m), Naijacommando22, balogunolu89(m), Nyanyafk and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.