Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253462 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
FIRS dishing out APL.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keekee89: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
id4sho:
FIRS dishing out APL.
plssssssss snap and send b4 HBP keee person abeg na beg I dey beg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
keekee89:

What will the picture do for you?
I'm just wondering.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Goodevening house, please is there any news about SON?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Scogenius87: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just to confirm the authenticity of his claims
emeritus007:

What will the picture do for you?
I'm just wondering.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
keekee89:

ain't close to who got but I saw it with my very eyes. APL will continue fly weekly, just press ur bottom harder. CHEERS

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
id4sho:

ain't close to who got but I saw it with my very eyes. APL will continue fly weekly, just press ur bottom harder. CHEERS
some people think we are laying seriously 2 people call and I even congratatulate them... So just press your red bottom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Orente21:
Goodevening house, please is there any news about SON?
they did documentations and induction last month if am not mistaken.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
id4sho:

Person go leave button dey press bottom undecided undecided undecided
Hen, my people, abeg una see anybody with AMCON APL? I want confirm something.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
bukhety:

weak me grin
Make person sha press one.. grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogbadaniel: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Does it mean NIMASA have not started sharing APL?
Nobody is saying anything about the Agency.

What is really happening there?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
bukhety:

I haven't seen AMCON but I was reliably informed.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
ogbadaniel:

seconded
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=bukhety post=98681836]
Hen, my people, abeg una see anybody with AMCON APL? I want confirm something.[/quote
]our last chart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orente21(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Teeeecash:

thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=kzubyar post=98682229][/quote]Ayam not understanding, Is the attachment an AMCON APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kzubyar(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
bukhety:
Ayam not understanding, Is the attachment an AMCON APL?
the lady that collected her FIRS APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
kzubyar:
the lady that collected her FIRS APL
Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbusM1: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please when are we expecting NIS and NSCDC to start sharing apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
AbusM1:
Please when are we expecting NIS and NSCDC to start sharing apl?
Feb/Mar, so I heard.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
ogbadaniel:

Be like say this NIMASA dey well o. The anxiety on top their APL no be here o.
Best wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ajibolaoi: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please, who knows about National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), hope is a good place to work, Do u have idea about their Salary and allowances, Do they pay upfront?

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IghravweIG(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Any one with genuine job slot in Fed ministry or any agency should contact me please. Even if its ministry no wahala.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eldinot4(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Teeeecash:

Please how true is this info about SON, can anyone confirm?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Odunsco01(m): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Dtish:

+234 803 426 0799
Abia state commissioner
please do you have for ondo state please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Odunsco01:
please do you have for ondo state please?

No. I'm in need of Ondo and Enugu too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Ajibolaoi:
Please, who knows about National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), hope is a good place to work, Do u have idea about their Salary and allowances, Do they pay upfront?

Thank you.
90k +
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cossycute(f): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Vasgas:

I taught the have completed their Recruitment exercise abi u are talking of replacement?
Are you sure about that,the training and capturing was postponed till further notice.Pls does anyone has any news about Prisons recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namek86: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
My people, I have been following up, I said let me comment today. Nothing is happening right now , yes list may be ready, but for now , list will not be released this month. Let's expect it from March or April. What is on ground now , is the issue of CG rocketing the ministry of interior. There's internal crisis even in the board , once they announce the substantive Commandant General. Then the issue of recruitment will be concluded. Am talking about NSCDC.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dtish:

No. I'm in need of Ondo and Enugu too.

U mean the commissioners representing the states at FCC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
So it's true that FIRS is dishing out APL
bukhety:

Ok thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinwezdasilva: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pls nairalanders , who know how lucrative these parastatal are, like their take home
NERC
REA
NEMSA
NBET
And which one has more prospect as a civil engineer pls your assistance will be highly appreciated,

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: melicent, Newcastle2023(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.