Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220417 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iflyndy: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Edward1994:

i am in the same shoe as you, my state fcsc commissioner is my father's freind too, and he promise me since last year but nothing shows up till now. you can drop ur number in my dm to be added to our fcsc whatsapp group if u re interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ogazaid: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
SEC have started issuing APLs today, Contact your connect ASAP please.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Edward1994:

i am in the same shoe as you, my state fcsc commissioner is my father's freind too, and he promise me since last year but nothing shows up till now. you can drop ur number in my dm to be added to our fcsc whatsapp group if u re interested.
hi do u have the FCC contacts in ur group apart from your state?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Ogazaid:
Any update on CBN?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2021
What's the full meaning of SEC Please?
Ogazaid:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muadh88: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Securities and exchange commission
ennygal:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by salihualhassan: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Stock Exchange Commission
ennygal:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Ogazaid post=98979250]SEC have started issuing APLs today, Contact your connect ASAP please. Any evidence to back up this claim?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Good morning my people.. Please I need the number of FCC commissioner of Ondo State. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2021
salihualhassan:
Securities and exchange commission

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dimejiemilagba(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
kafeii123:

if yoy can afford close to 150k... dm me and you'd be certified by April
hi my number is 08036960709 with dat COREN Engineers exams abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2021
salihualhassan:
security and Exchange Commission..They regulate the stock exchange

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oteikwu16(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Between 55k to 65k. I heard they are sharing APL there too. Congratulations in advance

bro how true is this info... has the replacement commenced ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Montero4ril: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Any news about transmission company of Nigeria (tcn) recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Montero4ril:
Any news about transmission company of Nigeria (tcn) recruitment

TCN recruited Engineers massively in 2019. From my observation, TCN recruits massively once in 3 years. They recruited in 2013, 2016 and 2019. So going by that I'm expecting their next recruitment from 2022. I missed the last recruitment in 2019 due to lack of information, because TCN don't usually advertise, you have to submit your CV at their HQ in Abuja. I'm keeping my ears close to the ground this time, but I don't see them recruiting anytime soon, maybe from next year.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Joedominic723:
Any update on CBN?
Some did medical on Monday.Will resume by March ending.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Montero4ril: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2021
What about Non technical staff of TCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anfieldboss: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2021
Montero4ril:
What about Non technical staff of TCN

I don't know about that, TCN recruits mostly engineers specifically Electrical Engineers, because they do 90% of their work.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennygal: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Anybody with the full correctional service list (prison)should kindly share it with me pls. My email is ennygal2016@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joedominic723: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Some did medical on Monday.Will resume by March ending.
heard rumour of una list on waiting, is that true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmartt(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Midex88:
Good morning my people.. Please I need the number of FCC commissioner of Ondo State. Thanks

I have also asked this times without numbers here but no response yet. Kindly come to our aid please. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Someone should please help me with information on Nirsal plc And Pencom.thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2021
No news on NIMASA uptill now?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Anfieldboss:

TCN recruited Engineers massively in 2019. From my observation, TCN recruits massively once in 3 years. They recruited in 2013, 2016 and 2019. So going by that I'm expecting their next recruitment from 2022. I missed the last recruitment in 2019 due to lack of information, because TCN don't usually advertise, you have to submit your CV at their HQ in Abuja. I'm keeping my ears close to the ground this time, but I don't see them recruiting anytime soon, maybe from next year.
They will recruit very soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Who knows how quick NPA sends APL and when dey might start issuing it...
thanks in advance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good day all Please which is a better option careerwise between FRSC and NECO. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Prudent5217:
Good day all Please which is a better option careerwise between FRSC and NECO. Thanks

Wetin you study and which kind prospect you set for your future?

We should start from here bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where Una dey see these jobs abeg! cry cry

Manpikin don tire!

I left my 45k teaching job in Onitsha to Abj in search of juicy jobs, but couldn't find any. cry cry

I'm deeply in regrets.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Ya diba cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prudent5217: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
HND in Computer Science, Prospect : Cyber/System Security Consultant
CBNwords:

Wetin you study and which kind prospect you set for your future?

We should start from here bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Prudent5217:
HND in Computer Science, Prospect : Cyber/System Security Consultant
NECO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emandex(m), francis53, Mylesgidi, balher(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.