Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230225 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
elaino:
You are welcome brother. Take your time and look for an A - list Agency collecting CVs presently.
But note : The following agencies are not available I suppose (either concluded issuance of APL or are about to )
PEF
PTDF
SEC
AMCON
PENCOM (not sure)
CBN
and some others....

Finally, check your email, I may have an info for you.

Hello Elaino! Please help me with info please I’m looking for any agencies currently or about to accept CV any info will be very much appreciated
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mykcool:

I do not have it, but when I come across it I'll tag you

Hello bros, please do you have that for the Commissioner for Delta State?

Please bros kindly help...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
jlomz:

Hello bros, please do you have that for the Commissioner for Delta State?

Please bros kindly help...
Check the previous page, I dropped his number

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
pls I need a list of all the agencies or parastatals under the foreign affairs ministry and which of them is recruiting at the moment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by africanman85: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
People just dey change job like water while I still dey look for one
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
CBNwords:

They hardly reply messages, just call him to know your fate bro

No problem bro, will give him a call by Noon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by magaji700(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Okay once again, Is NEMSA salary and bonuses similar with NERC salary and bonuses??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
magaji700:
Okay once again, Is NEMSA salary and bonuses similar with NERC salary and bonuses??
Like someone said, be humble.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good evening!

Please how can someone I get a contract job with one of these government agencies.. even if it’s an Internship.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
NEZON:
my connection is real n strong,if u can afford the money hint me up,if u need any current agency that is given out appointment letter ,it can be done sharply but if you need any job of your choice you can say it and he put his call to confirm if there is space,pls only serious person contact me,he work directly from the villa,agency pay is from 3.5m depending the agency, contact is 08106292069

Make the person provide proof of people he or she had helped
Or better still, let him or she help you 1st since una 2 has close relationship after which you will pay , then we believe you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bisimuyiwa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
moabdul:

234 803 200 4569.

This should help. Call him and let me know

Good evening. Please I will appreciate if you can send me that of Osun FCC if it's available.
Thank you sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yahmaid04(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
magaji700:
NERC is better. Nemsa is good too, probably 150k above for level 8 coz level 7 is 127k.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
[quote author=NEZON post=99071041]my connection is real n strong,if u can afford the money hint me up,if u need any current agency that is given out appointment letter ,it can be done sharply but if you need any job of your choice you can say it and he put his call to confirm if there is space,pls only serious person contact me,he work directly from the villa,agency pay is from 3.5m depending the agency, contact is 08106292069[/quote

Stop scam business

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
cool you are welcome.
Khadylolli:

Ok ma thanks.
Good afternoon

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
CBNwords:

Thanks oh Nne, wishing you same. Today is lover's day... Let the love be shared cheesy happy Sunday...

I don reply o Nne
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK

Hello there, could you pls enlighten me on how to run a PEF or PTDF apl pls. I'm ready to do anything you say abeg.
NB: I have a 2:1 in petroleum engineering. Don't ignore pls. Thanks thanks.

Cc: Nwanyiogwashi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Gmajor:
Please I have a question.

How do you go about starting a conversation with your FCC commissioner or "someone in a high place" when you don't know them in person.
And to make matters even more dicey, you'll be asking for a big favor in this first conversation.

How do you go about making such a call in order to get on their good side?

Please I need answers.

Cc: Nwanyiogwashi

Let me try ,First call him between 5pm-7pm,don't call he/she during the working hours.
When you call use the word mummy or daddy to greet,after that introduce yourself from your name, village, local government and state,after you're done with that then go to point on why you called.
After that make such you pay he/she a visit to there office with a gift you can afford no matter how little. Always use mommy or daddy to address them.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankelly: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2021
Edward1994:

FCSC is only responsible in giving out APL to all federal ministries from level 7 above, and some few commissions like the BPP, OAGF, OAGF, OSGF, etc. While agencies under ministries are responsible for giving out their APL, not FCSC. But i am stand to be corrected.

Greetings Sir Edward, please any updates regarding FCSC to be precise MFA/BPP recruitment and APL?
Is urgent please)))
Thanks and God bless, awaits your swift response.......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 12:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Let me try ,First call him between 5pm-7pm,don't call he/she during the working hours.
When you call use the word mummy or daddy to greet,after that introduce yourself from your name, village, local government and state,after you're done with that then go to point on why you called.
After that make such you pay he/she a visit to there office with a gift you can afford no matter how little. Always use mommy or daddy to address them.

This is wisdom! Thank you ma

Please, can you help with the *Edo State FCC Commissioner* number? Kindly reply your mail

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2021
You can start by giving quality, reliable and truthful information to people on the platform, you cannot just come here and start saying people should bring a fortune for job give us update on the agencies people are asking questions about, then we will know if you truly have connection, atleast you can ask the connection questions, start by helping. If you can do that constantly over a long period of time and people can testify to the genuineness of your information it will be good.
NEZON:
soon,u start see prove,is just yesterday I open up, and my 1st three person from here who paid n get there job,the must comment here,and then am gonna put my interest and pls no one should come and say am a scam,pls if u have ever pay me and I scam you pls post it here,i base at Abuja my contact is legit am not running, all my family member base at Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

This is wise....

@Nwanyiogwashi please help your sister abum onye Idumuje-Ugboko, I've been trying to secure a federal government job. I applied for the NCDMB role after NNPC people almost made me depressed in 2020(I thought I would get it cos I got to the interview stage and I felt I did well).
Biko help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 1:07am On Feb 15, 2021
SomebodysMrs:

This is wise....

@Nwanyiogwashi please help your sister abum onye Idumuje-Ugboko, I've been trying to secure a federal government job. I applied for the NCMBD role after NNPC people almost made me depressed in 2020(I thought I would get it cos I got to the interview stage and I felt I did well).
Biko help me

God of will settle you ma. I also applied for the NCDMB role. It will end in praise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gmajor(m): 1:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sahjury(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2021
Sister this NCMBD recruitment is it replacement or there is a site to apply if yes please help with the website if some1 is to go submit CV pls indicate the process thanks.
SomebodysMrs:

This is wise....

@Nwanyiogwashi please help your sister abum onye Idumuje-Ugboko, I've been trying to secure a federal government job. I applied for the NCMBD role after NNPC people almost made me depressed in 2020(I thought I would get it cos I got to the interview stage and I felt I did well).
Biko help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 2:16am On Feb 15, 2021
sahjury:
Sister this NCMBD recruitment is it replacement or there is a site to apply if yes please help with the website if some1 is to go submit CV pls indicate the process thanks.
It's a fresh recruitment, and the process started last year June, if I'm not mistaken. We have written two exams so far. But then, this is Nigeria, you can still shoot your shots!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekenem123: 3:41am On Feb 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thank you so much. I have collected the number you dropped. I will call him. Please can I have your contact too please..your brother from kwale.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starbuck(f): 4:56am On Feb 15, 2021
NEZON:
soon,u start see prove,is just yesterday I open up, and my 1st three person from here who paid n get there job,the must comment here,and then am gonna put my interest and pls no one should come and say am a scam,pls if u have ever pay me and I scam you pls post it here,i base at Abuja my contact is legit am not running, all my family member base at Abuja

Odiegwu shocked shocked
As easy as ABC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:36am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kunlexbaba45(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Thanks. Please help with Kwara FCC chairman number

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, GogMal, Muhammadjr12(m), Swagsultan1(m), bolshine(m), Slimkkkk and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.