Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248111 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
livinglifemgr:
Is this the response related to the NCDMB waiver ??

Pls I didn't tag you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeebtech(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Abokii8:
Graduate Assistant= 103,000 after tax, Assistant Lecturer=115,000 after tax. If her institution pays hazard allowance, she would be earning extra 30,000 on top of her salary. If she's given any responsibility there is an additional 15,000 but this is very unlikely due to her inexperience.

Please do you have any infor concerning FU Gusau interview??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jospepper(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
I need a federal government job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

Pls I didn't tag you.
Y re u so rude like this. He asked a simple question and u re doing anyhow. If u don't want to answer questions y did u post that stuff here in d ist place angry angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mubibond:
they get upfront?
guess so.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
aduraseuniyanu:

Please, what about for level 6
No idea. Sorry about that.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aduraseuniyanu: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
elaino:
No idea. Sorry about that.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
ugofr:
Thank you sir for your prompt response. Recently? When exactly please. I was told it will be out first week but as of last week, letters were not ready.
Please help, I do not want to pester my connect unnecessarily. Thank you.
....pardon my English.
I think the rumoured apls came out February. I'm not certain with dates.... But just know that some will still come out.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
fait10:
Y re u so rude like this. He asked a simple question and u re doing anyhow. If u don't want to answer questions y did u post that stuff here in d ist place angry angry

Mtchew

Someone that already mailed me and your here killing urself
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

Mtchew
Be humble!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

Mtchew

Someone that already mailed me and your here killing urself
Sha be calming down.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's how you'll be commanding your helper to locate you as if the person owes you anything. Very entitled and rude individual

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
ennyj01:

Bashir Ahmed?
What does he need the job for?
Does he have the experience for such job?
Lol, you are still talking of experience for naija. Who experience help.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
bukhety:

Be humble!

Keep d advice to yourself
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
fait10:
Sha be calming down.

Lol. We de vex for here
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

I will.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
bukhety:

I will.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bukhety(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iyajelili:
That's how you'll be commanding your helper to locate you as if the person owes you anything. Very entitled and rude individual
As in eh!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iyajelili:
No mind her
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

Lol. We de vex for here
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Women and unnecessary wahala!

Afi suru

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
DPR DISOWNS FAKE LETTER OF APPOINTMENT CIRCULATING ON SOCIAL MEDIA

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) attention has been drawn to a fake letter of appointment circulating on social media purportedly issued to one Bashir Ahmad.

This is the handiwork of some mischief makers hiding behind the veil of social media to spread fake news and mislead the public.

We hereby advise members of the public to disregard the purported letter in its entirety as it is not from DPR .

We wish to reiterate that employment into the Department is carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service in line with due process.

Signed
Paul osu
Head, Public Affairs
TammyAnybody:
Even presidential side sef they hustle top notch agency. grin cheesy

Wont be surprise seeing Femi Adeshina getting NCC job someday or Garba Shebu clinching NITDA.

shocked shocked

Source: People's Gazette

Though DPR said it's fake...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ennyj01(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

Pls I didn't tag you.

Okay then

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Good evening sir,CBN shared some appointment letter early this month but the letters was for special candidates,hope you understand what I mean?. Another set will receive soon too.

Please I sent you PM
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JMystique(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Anybody aware of any new NERC recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Misscheery:

sweetheart take it easy angry

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Today is my birthday and all I'm wishing for/praying for as a birthday gift is a good federal government job. smiley smiley smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok.
Misscheery:

Pls I didn't tag you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
SomebodysMrs:
Today is my birthday and all I'm wishing for/praying for as a birthday gift is a good federal government job. smiley smiley smiley

Happy birthday to you, person Mrs.

I wish you Long life, good health, joy and happiness, success in all your endeavors. May God Almighty bless you with the job you seek. Make sure you have good fun with person smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by francanthony(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Pray for success to come your way sir,this life is too short to live a life of evil..... well the Ndokwagirl also got Firs appointment letter this afternoon so help her make a choice grin
wow, please oh, help your Ndokwa brother, my eye dey for lecturing position in Delsu, my alma mater, or any govt. job in delta state, I don't mind the salary for now seff.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SomebodysMrs(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Amen and thanks alot

OcVoice:

Happy birthday to you, person Mrs.

I wish you Long life, good health, joy and happiness, success in all your endeavors. May God Almighty bless you with the job you seek. Make sure you have good fun with person smiley
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yemiprogress(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good evening house .
Please , PA to a reknown senator promised to help with recommendation letter for the ongoing NCDMB recruitment .He however requested me to give him accurate details on how the letter should be addressed.

I humbly seek the experience and guidance from our elders here on this as I urgently need to give him suitable response .

Thanks in anticipation...

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prince806(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.