Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253087 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ststyreal(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:
FERMA........still ongoing

Hiii @ Tammy, do you mean ferma is recruiting currently by your ongoing? If yes, I have been to their site but nothing like application to fill. Kindly guide me as to how to fill the form online. Thanks and God bless you. I await your Swift response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
ststyreal:

Hiii @ Tammy, do you mean ferma is recruiting currently by your ongoing? If yes, I have been to their site but nothing like application to fill. Kindly guide me as to how to fill the form online. Thanks and God bless you. I await your Swift response.

No open recruitment. It is connection. It's either you have a 5G connect or you buy slot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
ststyreal:

Haaa.

Kindly check my previous post

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Haaa.

Kindly check my previous post
Pls do u have any idea about ECOWAS recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ststyreal(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

No open recruitment. It is connection. It's either you have a 5G connect or you buy slot.
Hmmmm, ok, please, do you know anyone who could be of help for real?
Will appreciate such contact please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by loveify(f): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please who knows if anything is currently going on in NASRDA?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kebliss(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
insperyadyou:
There are over 11 slots needed for a FG permanent job. The job will commence by March. It is based on a very strong connection. If you read Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Building/ Building Technology/Building Engineering inbox me. Since I reside in abuja, it willbe easier to deal with such people. Other details on the job and other requirements willbe discussed outside of this place

I sent a pm to you already as I'm interested.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mukzahra:

Pls do u have any idea about ECOWAS recruitment?

No....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pearlugo: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Good evening everyone...Please am new in Abuja and currently searching for a job be it private or federal i will forever be grateful � cos am currently running into depression. Been jobless for a while now and decided changing my location all to no avail yet. Please if anyone has the capacity in assisting me i would forever be grateful. An Hnd holder in Business Administration. Thanks alot and God bless you all abundantly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oyewale25: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
insperyadyou:
There are over 11 slots needed for a FG permanent job. The job will commence by March. It is based on a very strong connection. If you read Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Building/ Building Technology/Building Engineering inbox me. Since I reside in abuja, it willbe easier to deal with such people. Other details on the job and other requirements willbe discussed outside of this place

I'm very interested, plz drop me ur contact info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tanks boss
TammyAnybody:

No....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
ststyreal:

Hmmmm, ok, please, do you know anyone who could be of help for real?
Will appreciate such contact please.

No I don't.

Me sef, I'm looking for anyone who could be of help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

According to my source, the slot goes for 1.6million
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Odunsco01:
please I want to see the house of rep member representing my local government hon adejoro Adeogun, from Ondo state, please when do you suggest I can see him ?

Lol...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alkanyawee: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please can someone tell us what is happening concerning FIRS APL?

Everything concerning the organisation is becoming mum.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

I am not ready and I'm not even interested. I'm concerned about nwanyiogwashi. Her last comment was an emoji, which depicts something going wrong
I am fine ooh gave myself some break cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Limitbreaker75:
Nwanyiogwashi please where art thou? Your presence illuminates this thread. Please i'm missing your valuable information and selfless service to this thread. May God continue to bless your labour of love.
Can't wait to have you back.
cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nwayi Oma please any news regarding FIRS appointment letters?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
ikefrank:
[color=#006600][/color] Nwayi Oma please any news regarding FIRS appointment letters?
some people receive letters last month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Unizik has started issuing out some letters but for highly connected ones

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Wow! Great to have you back.

Still waiting for the update on the newly approved fed poly in Enugu.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
OcVoice:

Wow! Great to have you back.

Still waiting for the update on the newly approved fed poly in Enugu.

Thanks
My mind is there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
My mind is there.

Correct babe smiley

No forget our discussion o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you apply for Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board mail me.
Please I applied also. Please help me .
I have sent pm

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Nwanyiogwashi:
some people receive letters last month

Thanks for your response Nne, any hope for this month or March?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please check your dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonymous200: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nwanyiogwashi. Please I applied for NCDMB.
can I mail you too ? Please Just help my career ������
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Houston17(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Nwanyi, I did oo.. Pls I'm in your mail. Kindly check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I did. I am in your mail already with my full details. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jlomz: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Hello @Nwanyiogwashi kindly check your mailbox biko
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Houston17:

Nwanyi, I did oo.. Can I mail you?
She already asked you to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: evcabuja, Donwizbro(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.