Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6225568 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Karac:

Please if you have any opportunity you don't need or you know someone that does, please pass it down to me sir. Thanks.
I no get level o for now but If ever I am somewhere that I can assist, I won't hesitate. I have been a nairalander for 8years now and I know how much I have gain from this forum. I pray and hope I should be able to give back soonest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I no get level o for now but If I ever I am somewhere that I can assist, I won't hesitate. I have been a nairalander for 8years now and I know how much I have gain from this forum. I pray and hope I should be able to give back soonest

Okay sir. I just sent a DM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Well said. Even uptil now some people still believe that NwayiOgwashi is same person as Ndokwagirl. Nigerians seems to amaze me. In this forum I don't doubt anyone but that doesn't mean I cannot disagree with things I am not clear with, I have more than 20 friends personally on this thread and more than half of them are already working in FG agencies waiting to join better one's. Some can even help us with the one's they may not need if only we can stop labeling everything as scam.
Lolz please don't make me laugh too much I have a stressful day.People are free to believe whatever they want,is a free world.
When I was here Shouting and crying on top of NSITF and Raw material nobody talk about ndokwagirl been nwanyiogwashi.I am still looking for connection to get international job plz if you have the connect please connect me lolz

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Lolz please don't make me laugh too much I have a stressful day.People are free to believe whatever they want,is a free world.
When I was here Shouting and crying on top of NSITF and Raw material nobody talk about ndokwagirl been nwanyiogwashi.I am still looking for connection to get international job plz if you have the connect please connect me lolz

You finally got the NSITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
OcVoice:

You finally got the NSITF?
I don't need a governor when I have a President.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Karac:

Okay sir. I just sent a DM
Please permit me to reply your dm as from on 10th. Currently undergoing a program and my schedules are so tight. We may not be able to chat the way you'll want. I will reply your dm on or before 10th. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
grin grin grin. Ayam dead. Hahahahahha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Is like this FIRS nobody knows how far, so last last anytime the apl comes it comes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Make u pass the local one for me first o. I need am. Lol. Thanks for everything. 99% love tongue
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ndokwagirl(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Paramilitary1:
grin grin grin. Ayam dead. Hahahahahha
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karac: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Please permit me to reply your dm as from on 10th. Currently undergoing a program and my schedules are so tight. We may not be able to chat the way you'll want. I will reply your dm on or before 10th. Thank you

okay sir. no problem.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Wahala no dey finish.
E be like bicycle. E no dey hard to start
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Aswear, local man is tired
freddybonz:
Is like this FIRS nobody knows how far, so last last anytime the apl comes it comes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Well said. Even uptil now some people still believe that NwayiOgwashi is same person as Ndokwagirl. Nigerians seems to amaze me. In this forum I don't doubt anyone but that doesn't mean I cannot disagree with things I am not clear with, I have more than 20 friends personally on this thread and more than half of them are already working in FG agencies waiting to join better one's. Some can even help us with the one's they may not need if only we can stop labeling everything as scam. From this forum I know someone who's very close (confirmed) to a coordinating director (Top 5) in FIRS, he's here on this thread and hardly comment, my point is we should try to respect and analysis every comment before accusations. Personallly for me, you blast me, I blast you 10times with correct pidgin . I will tell you I am Lekki boy while you're Mushin boy. Lol

Lols... Not a lie my brother. Many people still think that till today... Thats why its good to be silent than just assuming... Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrTalker: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

You nailed it real hard my dear... grin grin

How is it over there na? Any show for the local man soon? I got intels sha but you insiders should know more grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

Congratulations on the president level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonyewarri: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
lasgidi4rv:

Oga no go reveal her ID oo lol
May the good Lord answer us as well.
I think some of us already have an idea as to her identity.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emmyniftyyem: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Seankelly:

@emmyniftyyem yeah of course is possible, even a junior staff @FCSC can help you in securing a job anywhere depending on his/her relationship with the top officials.......

Do not give up, keep on pressing your button as well pray, fast and be optimistic for the best))))

Recruitment is on the way any moment from now!!!
Thanks mate! I think I will just have to mount more pressure on him. I pray God uses someone for me this year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi What a month of double blessing

Congratulations nwanyioma, I have been at your door for almost a year, biko open small let us rejoice together.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
What a month of double blessing cheesy cheesy

Congratulations nwanyioma, I have been at your door for almost a year, biko open small let us rejoice together.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Evening to you all, a quick question, this NNPC recruitment, is it for all the subsidiaries under NNPC like NAPIMS, PPPR etc or just NNPC main body ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
insperyadyou:
Few more professionals still needed in a Permanent FG work. Work resumes March 9 .Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering and building.Many of the people we got read irrelevant field and wanted to be absorbed still but it doesnt work that way
Please I studied Civil Engineering with 2.1.may u be bless as I await ur assistance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes. But excluding PPPRA, because it is an independent organization
Timberwolves:
Evening to you all, a quick question, this NNPC recruitment, is it for all the subsidiaries under NNPC like NAPIMS, PPPR etc or just NNPC main body ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tonyewarri:

I think some of us already have an idea as to her identity.
Yea, same here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just saw this. If interested, you can apply and press your connect buttons. Good luck.

*Vacancies at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State*

The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of:

1. Bursar
2. College Librarian
3. Registrar
4. Professor
5. Senior Lecturer
6. Lecturer I
7. Lecturer II
8. Assistant Lecturer
9. Graduate Assistant
10. Technologist I
11. Technologist II
12. Director College Health Service
13. Director Physical Planning and Works
14. Chief Procurement Officer
15. Chief Security Officer
16. College Legal & Industrial Relations Officer
17. Principal Assistant Registrar
18. Senior Assistant Registrar
19. Confidential Secretary I
20. Confidential Secretary II
21. Chief Accountant
22. Principal Accountant
23. Network Engineer II
24. Network Administrator II
25. Network Administrator I

*Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.*

*Please share to other WhatsApp groups*

*Click Here To Apply:*
https://www.recruitmenttable.com/vacancies-at-the-federal-college-of-education-technical-umunze-anambra-state/
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Timberwolves:

Oh is NNPC doing a fresh recruitment?? Abi na for the connected only?? Abeg answer me o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Is there any recruitment going on in NNPC?
Timberwolves:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by electof: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Timberwolves:

Hello.

Which recruitment are you talking about?

Is it the 2019 recruitment?

Any news on it?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
I was referring to the 2019 unconcluded recruitment, just trying to understand it's bearing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lasgidi4rv: 5:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Paramilitary1:
You're very unserious for saying that. I don't even know her family. She said it's a family issue which necessitated me saying congratulations to her family and Nigeria. I am sure you're not OK. Check well o, I am not someone you can bully. Trend carefully

Mr man. I inadvertently quoted you and the intended party has responded. Be calming down o. May the Lord ease all our affairs and grant us open doors.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Timberwolves:
Are they recruiting? hw did u apply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sanyahkod(m): 6:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Ndokwagirl:

Me I need that governor that you don't need ooo. Biko! More wins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KhalilAK(m), dayo2hot, aligs, prophetic69(m), lunacol(m), 2el(m), ObiaboAdoka(m), Mukzahra, b3llo(m), ToyoFlo(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.