Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6257216 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Since you are from Enugu state message your FCC commissioner she has more than 20 slots there or meet arc bishop
Emmanuel chukwuma of Anglican, Enugu state,house member from Enugu state or senators.

Nne, please I need an advise at this point. I sent a WhatsApp message to my FCC commissioner about job assistance.
But all he said was okay...
Pls what next do you advise I do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good day dear Nwanyiogwashi. Thanks for your efforts and timely update. God bless you. Please reply my DM. Thanks

Nwanyiogwashi:

Sir I am not begging you to agree or disagree but I can tell you that those slots are personal slot for them and must not necessary been given to someone from FCC commissioner's state.I hope you know that this FCC commissioners also sell slots? A commissioner can decide to sell all his slots to people from other state.
There work is to monitor recruitment process.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Since you are from Enugu state message your FCC commissioner she has more than 20 slots there or meet arc bishop
Emmanuel chukwuma of Anglican, Enugu state,house member from Enugu state or senators.

Nne, thanks for your help here. You have been a blessing.
please I need an advise at this point. I sent a WhatsApp message to my FCC commissioner about job assistance.
But all he said was okay, Noted...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can tell you 100% that your FCC commissioner have unn slots,infact I can tell you that almost all federal universities in Nigeria is recruiting and FCC commissioners representing those States were given slots. Your commissioner is one of top ranking commissioner there.This commissioners belong to different committees like it it done in national assembly.

The following organization are chaired by Abia state FCC commissioner.

Federal college of Education Gombe
Federal college of agricultural Produce Ibadan
Hadejia jama' are river basin development authority
Federal university Dutse, jigawa state
National Blood transfusion service
National Eyes centre Kaduna
National lottery Regulatory commission
National institute for Sports
Rural Electrification Agency.
National centre for Remote sensing
National institute for advance legal studies
Council for registered builders of Nigeria
Population activities fund Agency
FCT social development Secretariat
Centre for black and African Arts and civilization.

Though It's subject to review.
Note: Na only Abia state FCC commissioner own I get.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by marwan123: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Edondo2018:
Hello guys, please does anyone know if CAC have a training center and where it is located like other top parastatals after collection of appointment letter
I think they have CAC Training School in zone 5, i dont know if it is used to train fresh intake, but i know they have courses that Executive level staffs from different government offices attend especially secretaries.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Midex88:

please I need an advise at this point. I sent a WhatsApp message to my FCC commissioner about job assistance.

Lol.... Go and carry midnight sacrifice.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cynthy008(f): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Midex88:

Ondo State?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gabicon20:

10x @Moh99, may d new month bring us glad tidings.
Amin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samplex10: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Hello sister,
Please do you have any new update on Naicom? Thanks for all you do.
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ma please don't be offended angry i have a lot of quotes and mail from people, sometimes I Skip some quote unknowingly and beside i am a human being not a computer. Please don't be offended,I will get back to you before Wednesday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AstralBody: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Hello sis, am from Delta State. Please I need ur help in getting connected to the FCC commissioner for Delta State. Please ur help will be highly appreciated. Please I really need this! I recently lost my job and I have a wife and I set of new born twin's to feed. Please,I need this.
Please anyone that can also help me in securing a job, should please do. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mannymanny: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Cc: Nwanyiogwashi TammyAnybody

Please do you have an idea when NCDMB APL will be out and also will there be interviews? Thanks a bunch

Nwanyiogwashi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fruitydemola(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2021
U dn Please anyone with phone number of FCC commissioner representing osun state plsss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddieo(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Recruitments are always going on in Federal Tertiary institutions. Sir, you've been schemes out of events in your school. It doesn't matter if you work there.

talk2comrado:

Thats not true, I schooled in Federal Poly Oko, Work with the school, and currently very very close to the office the APL will come out from
so if I disagree I know why I said so... The last Apl The school shared was briefly after Covid thats around September..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kambard(m): 3:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Dtish:

Good morning sir. I sent u a mail, pls do accept it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Happy new month my people... May this month bring to us uncountable tanks of Joy!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2021
CBNwords:
Happy new month my people... May this month bring to us uncountable tanks of Joy!!!!!
Ameeeen.. Good morning
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Misscheery:

Good morning sir. I sent u a mail, pls do accept it
Good morning ma
I have replied you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2021
custom have started doing screening and medicals in gwagwalada training school abuja

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cupidkc(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2021
ikemeze:

I just left oko poly now after meeting my contacts face to face .they said no recruitment going now.

Information is power, your contact is definitely not well informed on the subject matter.
Oko recruited massively 2019/2020.... As for UNIZIK they recruited over 1000 staff.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marytj(f): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2021
CBNwords:

Amen ooo You too, Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Cupidkc:

Information is power, your contact is definitely not well informed on the subject matter.
Oko recruited massively 2019/2020.... As for UNIZIK they recruited over 1000 staff.

It's either his/her contact does not have the right information or is lying to him.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2021
pls who has Minister for state for power Jeddy Agba from Cross river state phone number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Cupidkc post=99532014]

Oko recruited massively 2019/2020.... As for UNIZIK they recruited over 1000 staff. [/quotep

My contacts are well informed .The rector herself is my contact number one.she said can't recurit without approval from FG and IPPI make it diffcult because she can't employ and keep new staff for long time without salary .
Unizik employed massively in 2019/2020 .My sister was among them ( Non academic staff).she didn't received her salary for one year till she was captured in December by IPPI .she started receiving salary this January.I don't know if it is a crime to say the truth
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Midex88:

Anybody on this... Abeg I need advise on how best to follow-up with him. Don't want jeopardize this relationship.

Cc. Tammyanybody
Cc. Nwanyiogwashi
Cc. Iyajelili
Cc. Danguighy

Thanks All
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Midex88:

Anybody on this... Abeg I need advise on how best to follow-up with him. Don't want jeopardize this relationship.

Cc. Tammyanybody
Cc. Nwayangioshi
Cc. Iyajelili
Cc. Danguighy

Thanks All

I have a cordial relationship with him. Am I not the one who eventually gave out the number? I know how many weeks you've been here, crying out for his contact. Now I'm giving you a good advice, you're not even paying attention.

Oga, go and carry correct midnight sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

I have a cordial relationship with him. Am I not the one who eventually gave out the number? I know how many weeks you've been here, crying out for his contact. Now I'm giving you a good advice, you're not even paying attention.

Oga, go and carry correct midnight sacrifice.

Boss. I sent a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cynthy008(f): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Please who knows if PEF is still dishing out APL's.

Anyone with legit and genuine info should please send a DM.

Its very urgent!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Dtish:

Nice one Bros..Abeg if you see that of Anambra state FCC commissioner do well to post it

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2021
How d Bleep did some people kW maths... I HV been solving for 10 minits ad dis engine guy look d question and answer it without solving it.. God.. Dy stop giving art ppl anything calculation cry.. na ojori grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chudianya2012(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=ikemeze post=99532829][/quote]
Keep saying the truth while people are collecting APL letters from Abuja.I just pray I get mine

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Chudianya2012:

Keep saying the truth while people are collecting APL letters from Abuja.I just pray I get mine
U mean oko poly appointment letter in abuja? You are very funny guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mahonnne, Kaykay9, asaleh96, keeper1, Dtish(m), Bellopolo, tonyeverready(m), Naijacommando22, husaam45, Gloriouspace, CreekOne, Sultan8, Jeayet and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.