Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,936 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6282750 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babalakin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
id4sho:

mail me for allowances breakdown
check your pm...I'm torn between NPA and NIMASA too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elega(f): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good day house, please anyone with knowledge of monthly salary of a retail executive at Mutual Benefits Life Assurance should kindly respond.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omachris98(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
DanIduh06:

No.
Both Academic and non-academic

Okay, Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
elega:
Good day house, please anyone with knowledge of monthly salary of a retail executive at Mutual Benefits Life Assurance should kindly respond.
Please don't waste your transport. It's a no basic salary job, just commission if you get a client for them

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elega(f): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Please don't waste your transport. It's a no basic salary job, just commission if you get a client for them
Many thanks �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
_
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Babalakin:
check your pm...I'm torn between NPA and NIMASA too
Go for NPA.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qupp: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Do you know how much tetfund pay at entry level pls
Modikko:
Tetfund is an agency and has many Departments. I have friends working there, for example one studied Business Admin and he is in Projects Department, the other studied IT and is in ICT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
=Sultan8 Please who knows the latest about FIRS ??
When wl they likely share the next letters ??
Have they gotten the Budget approval from NASS? [/quote]
[color=#006600][/color]

Please any news on this? This is second week of March.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sultan8:
Please who knows the latest about FIRS ??
Have they gotten the Budget approval from NASS?
Who has a legit info on this please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
FIRS OOOOO? WHAT'S HAPPENING?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mubibond:
Do they have upfront?
yup

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Asherkwesi:
FIRS OOOOO? WHAT'S HAPPENING?
I think one guy earlier said FIRS has been printing letters since last week, Don't know if he was serious though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Oppy2020:

I think he's right. Heard they're releasing APL next month.

Which Agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mohisd(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sultan8:
Please who knows the latest about FIRS ??
Have they gotten the Budget approval from NASS?

firs budget was passed last week , the suspense is tensed , a back dated APL will soon fly , no exact date of its release duo.. but will surely be out may be b4 this month runs out.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikefrank: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
mohisd:

firs budget was passed last week , the suspense is tensed , a back dated APL will soon fly , no exact date of its release duo.. but will surely be out may be b4 this month runs out.

Thanks for this update.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
nothing pass God... Tomorrow n.a. Sunday.. we putting everything on prayer... watin man no fit do God go do am... Base on believe...

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edward1994: 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Oppy2020:

federal civil service commission
how sure are you sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tehilah92(f): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
How do we even go about getting federal jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hartson(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2021
tehilah92:
How do we even go about getting federal jobs
My sister woman,same away others here are getting it.it ain't easy but with consistency + perseverance then above all relentless faith in God you will certainly be an FG employee.Keep believing & be hopefu.l
Happy Sunday to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Neymarito: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2021
Guys I got secondment from an institution to an A grade Agency. will they pay me according to their structure or that of my parent organization secondly will I get upfront? and third how easy is it for them to absorb me permanently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Neymarito:
Guys I got secondment from an institution to an A grade Agency. will they pay me according to their structure or that of my parent organization secondly will I get upfront? and third how easy is it for them to absorb me permanently?
I'm not sure of the upfront but your salary will be adjusted to that of the organisation you are now seconded to.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Please who knows anything about confluence university of science and technology? Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2021
You should be entitle to everything because you're practically a staff to that agency now
Neymarito:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Mubibond:
Please between NPA, NIMASA and Custom services which one is better? base on career and income. btw the person studied BSc. computer Science
please you input will really be appreciate

Sent you a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
elega:
you should be more concerned about tthe kind of shoe you will buy for the job ma. Goodluck

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niphmmy(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
pls,who knows the salary of Education officer 2 in Lagos state and the salary of Executive officer at the Lagos State judicial commission.

pls,it's urgent. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikea(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please house, anyone with the idea of the salary in Cross River civil service commission? Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2258) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mukzahra, Newcastle2023(m), Ermm, Ceasarceasar, FolaLee, Sultan8, Sendaros20000(m), MBAleeyu583(m), Amedian, danqujigy(m), Konne, Users2000 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.