Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258351 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qupp: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Anyone knows how much tetfund pays at entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hadiza08: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2021
Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2021
Please where is everybody? this place is so quiet since March. Does it mean nothing is happening anywhere?

@TammyAnybody
@Nwanyiogwashi
@Other reliable info sources.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Izra27: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Qupp:
Anyone knows how much tetfund pays at entry level?

Please is anything happening there or agencies under education?

Please and please guys help a soul who can tell me anything happening under Tetfund, UBEC, NUC or agencies under ministry of education?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dyydxx: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please does any body knows what is happening with FIRS. They have approved budget for the agency,

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Izra27:

Please is anything happening there or agencies under education?

Please and please guys help a soul who can tell me anything happening under Tetfund, UBEC, NUC or agencies under ministry of education?

I'm also waiting for any information as regards to NUC.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please if somebody should get an appointment for you in any of these federal agencies how will you know? Is the agency going to send you a mail or place a call? Or is it the person that arranged the whole process that will get the appointment letter information first, please help answer this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nem95: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
please anyone with idea of how much a custom inspector earns monthly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim94(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asherkwesi:
Please if somebody should get an appointment for you in any of these federal agencies how will you know? Is the agency going to send you a mail or place a call? Or is it the person that arranged the whole process that will get the appointment letter information first, please help answer this. Thanks

Your connection in getting the job will surely contact you for your APL.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
nem95:
please anyone with idea of how much a custom inspector earns monthly
I thought they are through with recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asherkwesi:
documentation is done directly with the agency.
in order for proper guidance, is the person helping to pull your appointment into the federal agency asking for money before documentation??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
No
The person isn't.
Please tell me more please.

in order for proper guidance, is the person helping to pull your appointment into the federal agency asking for money before documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
House1411:
in order for proper guidance, is the person helping to pull your appointment into the federal agency asking for money before documentation??
You will 1st of all get the APL before the documentation, if he can get ur Apl you might have to sort out yourself before going to the agency for documents
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
"sort myself" before going for documentation.

What does sort myself mean?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
dyydxx:
Please does any body knows what is happening with FIRS. They have approved budget for the agency,
I have been asking the same question as well although someone earlier said a reliable source told him they have been printing letters for over a week
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seankhalifa: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nimasa and NPA DY.. BUT EXPENSIVE OHH DIS HARD TIME..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Seankhalifa:
How much?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please can somebody also explain how salary and levels/grades in FIRS and their qualifications required for each level.

What level does a graduate start from too and the salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Asherkwesi:
Please can somebody also explain how salary and levels/grades in FIRS and their qualifications required for each level.

What level does a graduate start from too and the salary?
Has ur connect told u to expect ur apl?
Anyways a graduate states as officer II on a salary level 10 step 1 and on paper the salary is 238k after deductions excluding allowances

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chrysanthus07: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Seankhalifa:
how much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youngcizza(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Anybody with a slot in any ministry should dm pls... willing to pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Seankhalifa:
how much?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please what's the salary for NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Y'all be careful out there.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Y'all be careful out there.
Yeaa, some pple would get scammed, it's unfortunate but bound to happen, abeg boss man do u have any clue on the FIRS apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
freddybonz:

Yeaa, some pple would get scammed, it's unfortunate but bound to happen, abeg boss man do u have any clue on the FIRS apl?
Hard truth, the highly connected are collecting APL weekly @FIRS. I don't have idea about massive APL or if it's going to happen at all

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Hard truth, the highly connected are collecting APL weekly @FIRS. I don't have idea about massive APL or if it's going to happen at all
Lol ....that means this my connect isn't as high as he claimed to be, I guess it's to look for another option since money hasn't exchanged hands yet because I can't wait for ever

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Please house, does anybody has information on Akanu Ibiam Federal polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State Staff Recruitment? Anyone with information on the stage of the recruitment / replacement at the moment should please share.
Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2021
️️️️ ️️

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2021
freddybonz:

Has ur connect told u to expect ur apl?
Anyways a graduate states as officer II on a salary level 10 step 1 and on paper the salary is 238k after deductions excluding allowances

What of the allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Sultan8:

Weekly? I doubt. In this present FIRS leadership it is no longer business as usual.
Yes, letters are collected but very very few and not often oo.
There are highely connected people waiting for that letter for more than 6months. More patient ..
I know of two persons that collected last 2 weeks so one can literally say weekly. I also know of someone close to a coordinating director yet has not collected and has been waiting for more than 6 months now though he's experience. I also know of someone who was recommended by a principal officer of the senate for NDIC and FIRS for more than 8months now, no show. The connection of a thing is not by big name/office alone. It's the willingness that matters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Burchester:

What of the allowances
A couple of allowances, this one u guys are all asking of pay package, have u gotten ur appointment letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Nelly9kelly(m), usmanktg2(m), Hassan52(m), AfricanLion22, Asquare84(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.