Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6250611 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Paramilitary1:
I know of two persons that collected last 2 weeks so one can literally say weekly. I also know of someone close to a coordinating director yet has not collected and has been waiting for more than 6 months now though he's experience. I also know of someone who was recommended by a principal officer of the senate for NDIC and FIRS for more than 8months now, no show. The connection of a thing is not by big name/office alone. It's the willingness that matters.
Last two weeks, interesting and I was thinking no one has gotten since second week of February
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 4:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Brother you are right... See all this people are collecting APL weekly from FIRS is a lie, i don't want to talk much on that...

Sultan8:

Weekly? I doubt. In this present FIRS leadership it is no longer business as usual.
Yes, letters are collected but very very few and not often oo.
There are highely connected people waiting for that letter for more than 6months. More patient ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MalamJide: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Someone should help with NSIA monthly pay & allowances if possible please. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2021
I have been saying it here but some are still waiting for MASSIVE apl.
Paramilitary1:
Hard truth, the highly connected are collecting APL weekly @FIRS. I don't have idea about massive APL or if it's going to happen at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
henrymorebaba:
I have been saying it here but some are still waiting for MASSIVE apl.
Do u know of anyone who has received of recent?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tplbankz(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Qupp:
Anyone knows how much tetfund pays at entry level?

Pls are they recruiting right now or any info about them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Axzobr: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Please does anyone know the salary of NCC
Please I need answer to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by faithfuldon7(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2021
freddybonz:

Do u know of anyone who has received of recent?

Don't mind any of those people.... It is a big lie to say ppl received... Most of them only have pix of APL and not the hardcopy....

Documentation will be 15th April. You can take this to the bank...

Wabillahi Toafik

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majodi(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Seankhalifa:
Nimasa and NPA DY.. BUT EXPENSIVE OHH DIS HARD TIME..

Seankhalifa Pls check your mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asherkwesi: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2021
For the man that said documentation is 15th of april, does this mean that there would be roll of APLS for the people coming through the back door? And do you have an idea of when these letters will come out?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by resourcedude: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2021
A primary school teacher is needed in Kado estate, Abuja urgently.
Requirements:
-teaching experience in primary level
-B.Ed or NCE
-Good hand writing
-proficiency in English language
If you think you are legible or you know somebody call me on 08181348167.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akojifred: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=Teeeecash post=98231596]3-5million..
No be small money oh..the money go pain person gon...
No be small beans oh[/yquote You guys should be careful they way u intend giving huge sum of money for this Fed Job oo, but what is the monthly pay for that job and other allowance attached to it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
Please who has an idea if NCC is or can still issue APL,i learnt some received late last year..
Anyone who has an indept idea should please reply. Regards
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nothing is happening at NCC at the moment trade carefully
HonFola:
Hi everyone,
Please who has an idea if NCC is or can still issue APL,i learnt some received late last year..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kachii77: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
at this point i dont even know what to believe again...swear down.....been hearing differing stories

Chul1:
Nothing is happening at NCC at the moment trade carefully
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Asherkwesi:
For the man that said documentation is 15th of april, does this mean that there would be roll of APLS for the people coming through the back door? And do you have an idea of when these letters will come out?

Please can you respond to this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Momsiyo: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
faithfuldon7:

Don't mind any of those people.... It is a big lie to say ppl received... Most of them only have pix of APL and not the hardcopy....

Documentation will be 15th April. You can take this to the bank...

Wabillahi Toafik

Any idea when they will contact Us for Apl??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=akojifred post=99931780][/quote]

Which one is 5million ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kelaondona:
Please where is everybody? this place is so quiet since March. Does it mean nothing is happening anywhere?

@TammyAnybody
@Nwanyiogwashi
@Other reliable info sources.

I need testimony from the ones I shared here.people that visited their federal character commissioners,senators and other influential people should share their experiences and testimonies here to encourage people to share more information.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
HonFola:
Hi everyone,
Done and dusted for now don't let anyone scam you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello maam abeg help us with info concerning NSIA those people are just somehow, since December 2nd graduate role did accessment till now nothing, have they moved on or what please incase you know how things works there ejooor help us
Nwanyiogwashi:
Done and dusted for now don't let anyone scam you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sinensis: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
TariqK:
Please does any one know the entry level salary and allowances of NFIU and NIA??
Nobody knows just mere speculations. Around 400-500k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nobody knows just mere speculations. Around 400-500

Okay. Thanks alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
ikea:
Please house, anyone with the idea of the salary in Cross River civil service commission? Thanks in anticipation.
it's not encouraging Bros it's 45-50k after deductions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godrocks: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I need testimony from the ones I shared here.people that visited their federal character commissioners,senators and other influential people should share their experiences and testimonies here to encourage people to share more information.
my FCC call me and said I should be hopeful that there are no jobs for now he will call me when it's available

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mredddy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Just got info that one of my bro friend got APL today from Agricultural quarantine service.... Some one should help confirm this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
TariqK:
Nobody knows just mere speculations. Around 400-500

Okay. Thanks alot

Hmm... So na person salary be this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henrique99: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
CBNwords:

Hmm... So na person salary be this
Baba no let me laugh.That money loud o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by angie88: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
I texted my fcc chairman,he only replied noted, he didn't say anything again. wot do I do next,I hv been sending him gd morning texts but he doesn't reply

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ourown(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2021
So I left my comfort zone and landed in Abuja 2 days ago. Staying with a friend for now, but nothing prepared me for this outrageous house rent in Abuja. I have seen some houses in outskirts but they are still very expensive compared to where I came from. I hope this land favours me.

Cheers to building great friendships, connections, and a good life.

Good morning.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oyo001, mandysmum, POLS, Nyanyafk, Biokana(m), AdorableJosh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.