Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6248238 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hopefullyy:
It seems the new DG is yet to be confirmed by the Senate before they went for Easter break
DG NASRDA ?.... confirmation done n dusted !!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
I’m in lagos currently..... is it better or advisable to move to abuja?
And no, I don’t have kids yet
I just sent DM, pls respond yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mukzahra:
DG NASRDA ?.... confirmation done n dusted !!
okay thanks cos i have bn waiting to confirm on news but didn't see anything like that
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by slizzyb(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening the boss and landlords of the house. Pls someone should help me with the phone number of the FCC representung Anambra state. Pls help a brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
Lagos is okay, u don't need to move to Abj although head quarters is always good for federal jobs but Lagos is okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mukzahra:
pls any update as regards APL n posting
Honestly, I don’t really know. A family just promised to help with it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
freddybonz:

Lagos is okay, u don't need to move to Abj although head quarters is always good for federal jobs but Lagos is okay
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hopefullyy:
I just sent DM, pls respond yet
I already did
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gr8femfred: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congratulations brother.. NARSDA IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK

fortz007:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
gr8femfred:
Congratulations brother.. NARSDA IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK

Yea, although Narsda is good with nice salary averaging 200k+ depending on if u are an engineer though, other courses I guess it's around 180k....but when it comes to allowances not so much except they is a project on ground(I mean those fake rockets they construct), but project money is mainly for Ogas at the top...then foreign training is still for pple that have connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chizzyozi(f): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
What is the salary of National Assembly and who has any idea when apl would drop @Tammyanybody
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chizzyozi:
What is the salary of National Assembly and who has any idea when apl would drop @Tammyanybody
About Apl, this month is already over and April is the last month of the first quarter of the year...so many people are waiting for apl e.g Cbn, firs, npa, nimasa etc.so bottom line is nobody really knows much at this point, jst speculations...so my advice is "comot mind"...but if u have paid money( emphasis on if), ask the plug but these days if u pass through a middleman they too have little information

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2021
fortz007:
For better Quality of life please move to Abuja. Don’t waste away your life in traffic

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 6:11am On Mar 27, 2021
Anonz:

For better Quality of life please move to Abuja. Don’t waste away your life in traffic
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress2468(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2021
Any idea on the latest concerning the NCDMB(Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board ) .

Please what is their pay for experience hire with Msc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress2468(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Pass11:
Oga you are talking nonsense and one of the bad energy here. Nwanyiogwashi first break the news of federal polytechnic oko recruitment here but you counter her that no such is happening there even when others confirmed it that indeed that something was happening there,you still counter them because of your selfish interest.
Someone received a phone call from federal character commissioner to pick between oko poly and unizik but here you are still deceiving people that nothing is happening in oko poly.Please Oga shut up and sleep because you're suffering from mental problem. Stop deceiving people they won't take your slot.
Nwanyiogwashi mentioned,unn,uniport,unizik, okopoly and Federal polytechnic Ebonyi state but you accepted that unn,unizik, uniport and Ebonyi poly is recruiting but counter her on okopoly because of your selfish interest in okopoly recruitment.So you're telling us here that you're more insider than federal character commissioner that ask those people to choose unizik or okopoly.

Are they academic jobs? Please how do one apply?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Progress2468:

Are they academic jobs? Please how do one apply?
Yes, it's both academic and non-academic.

First, by going to your state FCC office and submitting your documents. While filling the register/book, you can indicate your interest in the lecturing field. Acquaint yourself with the person attending to you and try to collect their number so you can be calling for feedback.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Chizzyozi:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Sir Tammy, Please respond to my DM na. I'm awaiting your response Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2021
please anyone who can help me with the Oyo state FCC commissioner? please it's urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 33s44s: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Progress2468:
Any idea on the latest concerning the NCDMB(Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board ) .

Please what is their pay for experience hire with Msc

Co-ask any information regarding
1.NCDMB
2.NSIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SHNAYAJO: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2021
Parkiz:

pls is this still the current pay at the end of the month for level8/2 workers.

anyone who knows?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
SHNAYAJO:

okay thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mykcool:

Yes, it's both academic and non-academic.

First, by going to your state FCC office and submitting your documents. While filling the register/book, you can indicate your interest in the lecturing field. Acquaint yourself with the person attending to you and try to collect their number so you can be calling for feedback.
Please, do you know if the recruitment / replacement has been concluded or it is still in progress ? A top politician collected my CV and promised to fix me in for an academic job in one of the schools you mentioned, but I am yet to hear from the school . He keeps assuring me that they will call me.
Please I just want to be sure the recruitment process has not been concluded. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dammyzeal007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
TammyAnybody:

plz kindly reply my mail boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MyMouth(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Apl already flying! Contact ur connect if u have one. No time to check Time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Midex88(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
MyMouth:
Apl already flying! Contact ur connect if u have one. No time to check Time.

Is that 290k am seeing as annual gross salary

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Midex88:

The thing shock me oo. But I'm sure some allowances will make up for it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MyMouth(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
mmturi:

No. Dy wen for training by first week of February for 2weeks and resume by 1st of March. But I can say any for now abt 2 batch
Training was for 4 weeks, it was held at NIPSS where I work. You won't believe, I heard those niggas were paid 3milla each after jus 4 weeks induction training, accomodation and feeding was free fa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MyMouth(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Midex88:

Crazy country I tell you!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
God help me ,make App reach my side after Easter holidays..amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Midex88:

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Malahu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.