Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271460 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2021
Taper:
I can only assist you with the state commissioner number...... Then I advise you see her in her officer.... Federal Character Commission beside road safety office Wuse Abuja...
please which days do they allow visitors

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taper: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2021
Mondays to Fridays..... 11am will be fine u go... Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Angy55(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Please somebody should help with the salary scale of a 'Sales Executive' at UBA.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Good day House. Is Nigerian Immigration still doing any underground runs or they're through? My father inlaw just called my wife to take her credentials to his car stand here in Abuja that hes together with a "friend" who's promising him a slot. I know issue of money might later come up so i want to be sure no be sey dem wan job the old man

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by onyioyeezah(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2021
Taper:
Mondays to Fridays..... 11am will be fine u go... Good luck
thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bangalee1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Geepy10:
Good Morning people,
Please someone should assist by linking me to state/federal service job. I'm from Akwa Ibom,graduated from school with a 2.1 and I believe there are good people here helping others .. God bless you

One sweet thing about federal government jobs with slots is that even if you have pass or third class and your age is 35 you can get the Job. Don't stop praying. Grace on its way

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
bangalee1:

One sweet thing about federal government jobs with slots is that even if you have pass or third class and your age is 35 you can get the Job. Don't stop praying. Grace on its way

I Don see 40yrs old sef
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kingdemu:
Good day House. Is Nigerian Immigration still doing any underground runs or they're through? My father inlaw just called my wife to take her credentials to his car stand here in Abuja that hes together with a "friend" who's promising him a slot. I know issue of money might later come up so i want to be sure no be sey dem wan job the old man

Kingdemu, I can't say totally if the slot is still on sales.
but I will give u this illustration and deduce your answer from it.

I know someone that bought the slot for immigration recently and he is always upto date as regards this slot informations.
As regards the immigration list, he said it has been complied already and only waiting for the Min approval which might come early next month.
so it might on your link.

I hope I attempted your question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ponchizzle007(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Till May not early next month
Vasgas:

I know someone that bought the slot for immigration recently and he is always upto date as regards this slot informations.
As regards the immigration list, he said it has been complied already and only waiting for the Min approval which might come early next month.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Parkiz(f): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
bisiofgod:
Public complaints commission PCC 68k

pls is this still the current pay at the end of the month for level8/2 workers.

anyone who knows?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
ponchizzle007:
Till May not early next month

Do you mean the immigration list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Any information on Fire Service?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ponchizzle007(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yes bro
Vasgas:

Do you mean the immigration list?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Any info about when ICPC will continue with their recruitment of 2020?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emexodoms: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
carsprayer:
Any information on Fire Service?

Recruitment advert would soon be rolled out, I think second quarter, what the service would soon start is auditing of her staff(physical screening)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Vasgas:

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jackfj: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
May God help us secure our heart desires ❤

I studied petroleum engineering with a 2.1
From Delta state.
Currently under internship for a sales rep. Job and it has not been easy since i volunteered for it without pay just to garner experience... I really need a job. federal or state
Even if it's a Bank job!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening all, please i want to know if a state of posting is important for agencies, NARSDA to be precise. Please i need answers urgently. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
Good evening all, please i want to know if a state of posting is important for agencies, NARSDA to be precise. Please i need answers urgently. Thank you
i don’t get you... what are u trying to ask?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mukzahra:
i don’t get you... what are u trying to ask?
when being posted, does location really matter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
when being posted, does location really matter?
Lol....of course it matters naw, location always matters except u are okay with just ur salary plus allowances but if u want more it matters...u can't compare what happens in Abuja or Lagos offices for example to a small state like Ekiti or small town like Lafia or Makurdi

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....of course it matters naw, location always matters except u are okay with just ur salary plus allowances but if u want more it matters...u can't compare what happens in Abuja or Lagos offices for example to a small state like Ekiti or small town like Lafia or Makurdi
Thank you sir. Please what location would you think is better, concerning NARSDA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
Thank you sir. Please what location would you think is better, concerning NARSDA
My cousins in Abuja are doing well in just a short period of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
TETFUND salary for entry level..Who has an Idea??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
if d office has a branch at ur present location it won’t b a bad idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mukzahra:
if d office has a branch at ur present location it won’t b a bad idea
It depends on where his current location is, my only advice to him is pls don't limit yourself because of home comfort or cheap rent in small towns... although Abuja and Lagos is expensive but as the years go by u would appreciate it more, ur children would appreciate it when u have them(that is if u don't already have them)

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Galloman(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm a fresh graduate of economics, I desired to have a federal government job but I don't have money to facilitate it neither do I have a meaniful connection to secure the job.
To the wonderful members of this thread, please help me with any viable link to secure a job.
I ready have a lot of reposibilities ranging from my younger ones and my ailing mum.
pls help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
fortz007:
pls any update as regards APL n posting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pixey(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hello house ! Please any latest news about customs recruitment ?As in APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
It seems the new DG is yet to be confirmed by the Senate before they went for Easter break
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrskolapo1(f): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
CBNwords:

People dey use people dey catch cruise... Everyone should just beware o else they will turn to preys...

I have seen the proof, the guy connect tight. No Scam zone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
freddybonz:

It depends on where his current location is, my only advice to him is pls don't limit yourself because of home comfort or cheap rent in small towns... although Abuja and Lagos is expensive but as the years go by u would appreciate it more, ur children would appreciate it when u have them(that is if u don't already have them)
I’m in lagos currently..... is it better or advisable to move to abuja?
And no, I don’t have kids yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, Angel2024, SINJEL, Moha7(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.