Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260302 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
They don’t have any definite time of recruitment. If you know anybody that knows the Aviation Minister they should just send your CV. FAAN has been recruiting non stop. Most of the Aviation Agencies did recruitment before the end of last Administration. NAMA (ATC and Aerocomms) and AIB are in NCaT Zaria for training.
Mukzahra:
pls do u have any info about Recruitment in FAAN

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skinnybleed(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello chief, you seem informed with the salary structure, kindly give me that of NASRDA if you know, for an Engineer II level 7 step 2. Thank you
Shady92:
Nesrea pay is like 150k b4 but ippis cut it down to like 95k, nosdra is 96400 for level 7 step 2 and 111k for level 8 I.e for those with msc or engineers.nosdra have a new dg and he is working towards increasing the welfare of his staff. rumours Have bn spreading that hazard allowance will b fix into the salary. I'm in nosdra and I think u can choose them . But guy wait oo is Nosdra recruiting

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Mukzahra:
pls do u have any info about Recruitment in FAAN

I don't have information on FAAN, but u can check previous page, seems a lady has information on them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=awele186 post=84655721][/quote]

Product Research Development Agency Enugu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2019
frank417:

Please do you know how much FCDA pay entry level?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Shady92:
Nesrea pay is like 150k b4 but ippis cut it down to like 95k, nosdra is 96400 for level 7 step 2 and 111k for level 8 I.e for those with msc or engineers.nosdra have a new dg and he is working towards increasing the welfare of his staff. rumours Have bn spreading that hazard allowance will b fix into the salary. I'm in nosdra and I think u can choose them . But guy wait oo is Nosdra recruiting

You said you are in NOSDRA and still asking if they are recruiting, any not all staff are privy to recruitment process in some MDAs

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nomzylicious(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Whiterose21:

If is for National insurance commission ( NAICOM) send it to my mail box chidubem85@yahoo.com and also your whatsapp number, so that I can screenshot the acknowledged copy to you, as evidence of submission. I hope they are still collecting. I will go there tomorrow.
Good evening. I tried sending you a mail on nairaland. Please I will send my Cv and whatsapp number to your mail box. God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zubino(m): 3:58am On Dec 06, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Leg it if you can.

TetFund is currently receiving CV and issuing letter at the same time.

Dear Tammy,

Pls can u assist me in submitting mine, as I m not based in Abuja.

U can text me ur email address so I can forward my CV to u. I can pay for the necessary costs associated with printing, transporting etc.

I patiently wait for your reply.

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2019
TammyAnybody:

This is not true... Now that consequential adjustment on minimum wage has been implemented the salary for new entry is N68,850
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Please, I need urgent response. Am going to TETFUND office on Monday i want to confirm hope is not too late and if possible I will branch at NAICOM office too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2019
ademmy102:

This is not true... Now that consequential adjustment on minimum wage has been implemented the salary for new entry is N68,850
Thought the same, but i called someone working there and he confirmed it is not up to 50k take home salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Which new consequential adjustment has been implemented? Talk what you are sure of abeg

This is not true... Now that consequential adjustment on minimum wage has been implemented the salary for new entry is N68,850[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2019
ademmy102:

Do you know how they do their promotions?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2019
frank417:

Thought the same, but i called someone working there and he confirmed it is not up to 50k take home salary

That was before the implementation of the consequential adjustment of minimum wage. There is no graduate entry level that collect less than 60k now which is for the core ministries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2019
awele186:
Which new consequential adjustment has been implemented? Talk what you are sure of abeg

The circular for consequential adjustment of minimum wage is out... Which you can easily know your take home.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
frank417:

Their promotion being done every 3years. It now depends on your performance whether it would be done base on steps or by levels and human factors still applies when it come to promotion stuff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
ademmy102:

The circular for consequential adjustment of minimum wage is out... Which you can easily know your take home.

But they haven't started paying the new salaries.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Pacypatty:

But they haven't started paying the new salaries.

Once a circular is out signed by the necessary authority be expecting your new salary by December this month.

Note that the circular came out on the 20th of November and salary being prepare on the 18th of every month and that is why the implementation couldn't start last month because salary has already prepared. Be expecting new salary this month of December.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Please, I need urgent response. Am going to TETFUND office on Monday i want to confirm hope is not too late and if possible I will branch at NAICOM office too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Baba it's just a circular, they haven't started implementing or paying the new minimum wage

The circular for consequential adjustment of minimum wage is out... Which you can easily know your take home.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2019
TammyAnybody:

You said you are in NOSDRA and still asking if they are recruiting, any not all staff are privy to recruitment process in some MDAs

GoodMorning,

Please does recommendation letter work? If I can get recommendation letter from my HOR to NAICOM can it give me a good edge in getting the job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Do you actually know the meaning of the word "implementation "? Google it, until the government start paying its not implementing but just a circular

That was before the implementation of the consequential adjustment of minimum wage. There is no graduate entry level that collect less than 60k now which is for the core ministries.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Rejoice04:

GoodMorning,

Please does recommendation letter work? If I can get recommendation letter from my HOR to NAICOM can it give me a good edge in getting the job?

You don't need recommendations letter, if the HOR is ready to help, they know how to go about it.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2019
ademmy102:

Once a circular is out signed by the necessary authority be expecting your new salary by December this month.

Note that the circular came out on the 20th of November and salary being prepare on the 18th of every month and that is why the implementation couldn't start last month because salary has already prepared. Be expecting new salary this month of December.

Oh okay. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=TammyAnybody post=84671216]

You don't need recommendations letter, if the HOR is ready to help, theu know how to go about it.[/quotes

I was told to come for recommendation letter today. I was there on Wednesday but couldn't see the HOR. SLA just collected my CV and told me to come back today for recommendation letter.

What should I tell them if an able to get access today.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pacypatty(f): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Pls house I need an advice,my brother works in National orientation agency (level 10) and the salary isn't encouraging, he actually wants to transfer to another ministry/agency that pays better and could be easier for him to transfer to,pls pls pls we need guidance on how to go about this. Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Pacypatty:
Pls house I need an advice,my brother works in National orientation agency (level 10) and the salary isn't encouraging, he actually wants to transfer to another ministry/agency that pays better and could be easier for him to transfer to,pls pls pls we need guidance on how to go about this. Thank you all

Moving from one ministry to another is another process entirely just like you are looking for job elsewhere but if there is an agencies under your ministry that might be a little bit easy but still require some connections.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Dunno abt narsda but someone said its 194k. But I think engineers are not place on level 7
skinnybleed:
Hello chief, you seem informed with the salary structure, kindly give me that of NASRDA if you know, for an Engineer II level 7 step 2. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shady92(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Yea I'm in nosdra but in gombe zonal office. So I wouldn't know if something is going on. But someone told me they are just replacing not recruiting
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
ademmy102:
Please, I need urgent response. Am going to TETFUND office on Monday i want to confirm hope is not too late and if possible I will branch at NAICOM office too
I sent you an email.. I need your assistance please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
cephaswizzy:

I sent you an email.. I need your assistance please.

Hello,
Check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hisgrace0001, Alo231, Clemence6969, ayobamdgreat(m), Walush, Moh99, Prince806(m), Apalara1, UtilityRational(m), Gboy4444, Isek2, Malikey, jude68769 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.