Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243415 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2019
preciousoguns:

Please do you know when DPR will start recruitment or are they not recruiting too??

DPR ought to have start this month of December but be expecting replacement during first quarter next year because most of their old staff will retire early next year. It might not be an open recruitment unlike 2016 but recruitment will definitely take place next year.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Askubur(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

No upfront
Please how much is salary is paid to entry level officers at National Export promotion council (NEPC)....HND graduate!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iniekanem:

Please how much is salary is paid to entry level officers at National Export promotion council (NEPC)....HND graduate!

72k +

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Next year, advert most likely to come out next year ending, the recruitment process might go for like two years.
What about NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

72k +
Thank you....any idea about NNPC entry level salary and is the 72k for NEPC allowance-inclusive?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
bro please can i shoot you an email?(need your e-mail address) want to ask some questions based on the icpc list?
id4sho:

This year ICPC list was out above 4 weeks ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iniekanem:

Thank you....any idea about NNPC entry level salary and is the 72k for NEPC allowance-inclusive?

NNPC entry level for HND is 128k +

NEPC entry level basic salary is 72k+. Allawance inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Thanks again....How about NNPC B.Sc?....sorry for asking too much!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
micflo28:
please are you certain of this?

Am not certain, is just my guess.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2019
Iniekanem:

Thanks again....How about NNPC B.Sc?....sorry for asking too much!

ND holder gross pay is 93k while take home is 73k

HND holder gross pay is N137k while take home is 127k

BSC holder gross pay is 148k while take home is 132k

Note: what really matter is not your take home but you will still be entitle to some allowance but varies based on your department. If you are in ROM as ND holder you can go home with 50k at times in a day.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Note: what really matter is not your take home but you will still be entitle to some allowance but varies based on your department. If you are in ROM as ND holder you can go home with 50k at times in a day.

Thanks very much.....but this NEPC is the 72k not too small for HND or is HND and B.Sc different from ND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aayi10: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Where is ROM?

ademmy102:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dbestuncle: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
EFCC, entry level, net take home is 160,000
what level n step is this entry position
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeyemi91(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

seyiojo131@gmail.com
Good evening bro. Is NAICOM and TETFUND still accepting CV and any idea if they have office in Ogun.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Buzzgal: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks to the creators of this platform.

I studied Medical Radiography and I have worked in several teaching hospitals in Nigeria but currently I don't have the desire to work in the hospital anymore. Pls is it possible as a medical radiographer to get another federal job outside the healthcare (hospital) job?

Pls I await anyone's kind response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
adeyemi91:
Good evening bro. Is NAICOM and TETFUND still accepting CV and any idea if they have office in Ogun.

I doubt if state offices will accept CV from you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lmao, the guy asked you of NNPC package not NSCDC. Even SSCE holder take home in NNPC is more than these chicken change you mentioned.
ademmy102:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dejt4u(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Buzzgal:

I studied Medical Radiography and I have worked in several teaching hospitals in Nigeria but currently I don't have the desire to work in the hospital anymore. Pls is it possible as a medical radiographer to get another federal job outside the healthcare (hospital) job?

enroll for a degree in radiation protection.. In UI, It's just 1½ years (google MRP - Masters in Radiation Protection).

With that, you can work almost in all sectors that use radiation (nuclear power plants & other nuclear facilities, oil and gas sector (well logging), mining, nuclear gauges, research, regulatory agencies e.g. NNRA, e.t.c). You can as well become a licensed RSA too

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

Is this NEPC entry level for HND or ND?....I'm trying to clear a mixup with some persons please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by osahonf: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Open role of Product developer @ Bincom ICT (Lagos).

Will be responsible for guiding the success of the product and leading the team responsible for improving it. 

Experience: 1 to 2 years in project management, operations or product development.

Apply

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/e/1FAIpQLSelpu5EWLEPi1yhuxKJSc0SgwKl-V87WSM0nE3WELXjeLgbbA/viewform?usp=pp_url
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adeyemi91(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I doubt if state offices will accept CV from you.
Thanks. Where and how do I submit cos I stay in Abeokuta.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Iniekanem:

Thanks very much.....but this NEPC is the 72k not too small for HND or is HND and B.Sc different from ND?

ND is National Diploma which is equivalent to NCE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Aayi10:
Where is ROM?

ROM is a section in a department in NNPC and DPR
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2019
adeyemi91:

They both have offices in every part of the country but when it comes to recruitment you can only submit your CV to their head office which is situated in Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Buzzgal:

Based on the course studied as stipulated you can only work in a medical line in any organisation. It might not be in an hospital directly but some multinational company and some government agencies have their own medical department which you can work there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 5:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Babagy823:
Lmao, the guy asked you of NNPC package not NSCDC. Even SSCE holder take home in NNPC is more than these chicken change you mentioned.

There is a different between basic salary and allowances. What makes NNPC salary much is because of varous allowance being giving and it varies on monthly basis and as a new staff you get an upfront and also varies based on your qualification and experience and also NNPC do pay 13 and 14months salary every December which means you collect ×3 of your salary in the month of December. As a graduate either HND or BSC you start from SS6. Before you can collect 400k- 500k in a month you will have like 10-15years experience because their salary being increase on yearly basis. Don't be deceived by what people say when it come to salary. My intimate friend works there and I know his basic salary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Rejoice04:

The best you can do is go to your own senator or HOR. I doubt if any other Senator not from your constituency would want to help. I stand to be corrected.
sorry what is HOR?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2019
TammyAnybody:
I think i will have to go low for a while, desperate people are after me naw.

I have said it severally, i dont have links to buy jobs, I'm just here to help out with useful information so guys can leverage upon.

Sex for 2 months... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lols girllssss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Dollarseeker:
sorry what is HOR?

Honorable that is the person representing your constituency in House of Representatives.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Rejoice04:

Honorable that is the person representing your constituency in House of Representatives.
okkk I thought as much.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hpymoment(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Product Research Development Agency Enugu

I'm in Enugu, can i go to their office and submit CV? Thanks

Please do you know how much they pay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davefieldpop(m), HussenAdul and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.