Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6259514 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I don't have information on FAAN, but u can check previous page, seems a lady has information on them.
kk...Tanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iniekanem:

How much is NNPC upfront?

2.4m
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by moonberry: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please who can help me get a slot in Any of the ministry or Agency . I reside in plateau State, Jos to be precise. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello People of God! Please what is the entry level salary for Bureau of Public Procurement and Bureau of Public Enterprises?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skinnybleed(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks for your response, do you have an idea if there's an upfront because we don't know anybody in Abuja, and that's where she's deployed to, that means she'd need to get accommodation around Lugbe, and accommodation in Abuja is a bit on the high side. Expecting your reply. Thanks.
TammyAnybody:

I dont have the idea of CON-NASDRA salary structure, but the salary should be more than 200k.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hello People of God! Please what is the entry level salary for Bureau of Public Procurement and Bureau of Public Enterprises?

For entry level graduate is 55k but once the consequential adjustment minimum wage being implemented it will be 65k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
skinnybleed:
Thanks for your response, do you have an idea if there's an upfront because we don't know anybody in Abuja, and that's where she's deployed to, that means she'd need to get accommodation around Lugbe, and accommodation in Abuja is a bit on the high side. Expecting your reply. Thanks.

No upfront

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
skinnybleed:

I doubt if there is upfront.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I doubt if there is upfront.
Just sent you an email. It is not about job help. Just want you to help me with a sensitive information I think you might know. Pls check mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by frank417: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
ademmy102:

No upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Guys, which senator is the nicest and the most willing to help senator in both chambers...Red and green?.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niffylove(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good day everyone. Pls does anyone has information on when ICPC will commence recruitment...thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NekkyCee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank you. smiley
ademmy102:

For entry level graduate is 55k but once the consequential adjustment minimum wage being implemented it will be 65k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
micflo28:
Guys, which senator is the nicest and the most willing to help senator in both chambers...Red and green?.

The best you can do is go to your own senator or HOR. I doubt if any other Senator not from your constituency would want to help. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
I think i will have to go low for a while, desperate people are after me naw.

I have said it severally, i dont have links to buy jobs, I'm just here to help out with useful information so guys can leverage upon.

Sex for 2 months... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hannae:

Thanks for this
@ Hannae.....pls how far about the FAAN issue,Any positive progress?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I have said it severally, i dont have links to buy jobs, I'm just here to help out with useful information so guys can leverage upon.

pls don’t .....continue wiv ur good work
God will always be with you.
Just ignore them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
TammyAnybody:

This is very very low of a lady. Individual like her are the reason ladies are rarely taken seriously these days

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Any news about Tetfund?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iniekanem(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Vanbravo:

70k. I know of someone that got it recently from kano
Sure....seems too too low
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by skinnybleed(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks, I know I've been answered this before here, do you have an idea what the salary is?
ademmy102:

No upfront
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by micflo28(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rejoice04:

The best you can do is go to your own senator or HOR. I doubt if any other Senator not from your constituency would want to help. I stand to be corrected.
please are you certain of this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tejiri4(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Continue ur good work bro despirate girls every where
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Please ignore and continue the good work you have started and may God have mercy on her.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TIGER1001: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2019
please assist us with this info
niffylove:
Good day everyone. Pls does anyone has information on when ICPC will commence recruitment...thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:48am On Dec 08, 2019
TIGER1001:
please assist us with this info

ICPC don't normally do an open recruitment but based on the information I gather their recruitment mostly take place between December to February of each year.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Lordbenunited:
DSTV//GOTV @reduced price.call/whatsapp 07031215448.......

You ought to have known that dis forum is meant for FG job and if you want to market your product kindly go to DSTV platform.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousoguns(f): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Please do you know when DPR will start recruitment or are they not recruiting too??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by alfarouq(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Mukzahra:
pls do u have any info about Recruitment in FAAN
Are they recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2019
preciousoguns:

Please do you know when DPR will start recruitment or are they not recruiting too??

Next year, advert most likely to come out next year ending, the recruitment process might go for like two years.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2019
ademmy102:

ICPC don't normally do an open recruitment but based on the information I gather their recruitment mostly take place between December to February of each year.
This year ICPC list was out above 4 weeks ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lenaaa, Wonderlaco(m), Omuka, evcabuja, Mohisah, Users2000, Bj01(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.